The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Pats fans acting like greenwood, that's the last ? you wanna be compared to

all that garbage they posting , and when it counts...we are 2-2 in the playoffs
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bills have locked up one of their best young players for many years to come.

Marcell Dareus has signed a six-year contract extension, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Schefter puts the total value of the deal at $108 million, or $18 million a year. That would put him in the upper echelon of defensive lineman contracts, ahead of the six-year, $100 million deal J.J. Watt signed with the Texans, and about $1 million a year shy of the six-year, $114 million contract Ndamukong Suh signed with the Dolphins.

According to Schefter, Dareus will get $60 million guaranteed, which is the most any non-quarterback has ever been guaratnteed on an NFL contract. We haven’t seen the full contract and don’t precisely how much of that guarantee is fully guaranteed as opposed to guaranteed for injury only, but suffice to say, Dareus will be very rich, and the Bills plan to have a very good defensive tackle on their team for six more years.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/10/bills-marcell-dareus-agree-to-six-year-contract-extension/

More than Watt and Suh. ? please!
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    ? Vikings and the ? Packers. ? ass ? . won't even mention the other wack ass team.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    You Pats fans acting like greenwood, that's the last ? you wanna be compared to

all that garbage they posting , and when it counts...we are 2-2 in the playoffs

This lol
  • StoneColdMikey
    Options
    Detriot is the ? of the midwest
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Group think is at an all time high right now, you can say anything about Pats fans right now like "we're on some cult ? " or some dumb ? like that and you're going to get reactions no matter how randomnly stupid it is, why you got to hate the fans for? Just because our team been sonning....pretty much the whole league besides those two games against the Giants that were rigged I don't see why your upset at us about it, we just watch and we're happy our team is on another echelon than your wack ass squad
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    ghost! wrote: »
    Series records : New England Patriots is 9-3 against Baltimore Ravens

ALL GAMES:
    H 2015/01/10 New England Patriots 35 - Baltimore Ravens 31 W !! AFC DIVISONAL PLAYOFF !!
    A 2013/12/22 New England Patriots 41 - Baltimore Ravens 7 W
    H 2013/01/20 New England Patriots 13 - Baltimore Ravens 28 L !! AFC CHAMPIONSHIP !!
    A 2012/09/23 New England Patriots 30 - Baltimore Ravens 31 L
    H 2012/01/22 New England Patriots 23 - Baltimore Ravens 20 W !! AFC CHAMPIONSHIP !!
    H 2010/10/17 New England Patriots 23 - Baltimore Ravens 20 W
    H 2010/01/10 New England Patriots 14 - Baltimore Ravens 33 L !! AFC WILDCARD !!
    H 2009/10/04 New England Patriots 27 - Baltimore Ravens 21 W
    A 2007/12/03 New England Patriots 27 - Baltimore Ravens 24 W
    H 2004/11/28 New England Patriots 24 - Baltimore Ravens 3 W
    H 2000/01/02 New England Patriots 20 - Baltimore Ravens 3 W
    A 1996/10/06 New England Patriots 46 - Baltimore Ravens 38 W

lord have mercy, only 3 games!! lol!!! ? 's didn't win a game until 2010!

and I'm OUT!

damn...with the exception of a couple of blowouts, these games were pretty close

There's def been some classic matchups between the two, but at the end of the day Ravens been a level below the Pats

SgfS5.gif
    [img]http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/955092/? .gif[/img]

One of my favorites, according to Kam the Pats moved the goalpost to the left
    Ay... Go ? urself
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Group think is at an all time high right now, you can say anything about Pats fans right now like "we're on some cult ? " or some dumb ? like that and you're going to get reactions no matter how randomnly stupid it is, why you got to hate the fans for? Just because our team been sonning....pretty much the whole league besides those two games against the Giants that were rigged I don't see why your upset at us about it, we just watch and we're happy our team is on another echelon than your wack ass squad

I'm the one who said the cult ? so its obvious you were hurt by it. And the reason why I said that is cause your squad does no wrong in your eyes. You the type of fan to catch Tom smashing your girl then get mad at her.
    Oh but we're winning so it doesn't matter. Yeah winning and cheating.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Koolaid they drinking must be potent as ? lol rigged ha
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Vikings and the ? Packers. ? ass ? . won't even mention the other wack ass team.

nigra please
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ha ha everyone in here posting about their team n popping ? about other teams

BUT when pats fans do it, its a cult..n we like other posters..

Damn the feelings are high as ? ... cuz i just read 3 pages of "greenwood " posts from everyone else..apparently

Must of missed the memo.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2015
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lol how was the super bowls against the giants rigged? Yall ? mad insecure

We lost.

4-2 in superbowls...u mad at that superbowl record? When u guys going back?
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    No matter how you ? claim to be best franchise, cheating will always come up. Only the patriots you ? . Y'all will never be respected. Only ur ? ass fan base is gonna think different. So ? off u ungrateful cheating ass ? made ?

Feeeeeeelllllingsssss!!

All that cheating talk means nothing to me. I can give a f what anyone feels about the pats..as long as they keep making you all mad im good.

U know u gonna be watching them tonight too..
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We lost.

This year ? !
  • BlackAX410
    Options

We lost.

No matter how you ? claim to be best franchise, cheating will always come up. Only the patriots you ? . Y'all will never be respected. Only ur ? ass fan base is gonna think different. So ? off u ungrateful cheating ass ? made ?

Feeeeeeelllllingsssss!!

All that cheating talk means nothing to me. I can give a f what anyone feels about the pats..as long as they keep making you all mad im good.

not mad at all lls we're gonna cross paths again like I said, ya'll ? saying all types of outlandish ? to defend your squad the fact that yall are still reacting is hilarious
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We lost.

Feeeeeeelllllingsssss!!

No my ? ass is gonna be in school

? u

? the rest u ? ass pats fans

And that cheating qb

Joe Montana>>>>>>tom cheating ass Brady
    Now foh
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye but real ? , Brady or Luck this week in fantasy?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marcell Dareus has signed a six-year contract extension, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Schefter puts the total value of the deal at $108 million, or $18 million a year. That would put him in the upper echelon of defensive lineman contracts, ahead of the six-year, $100 million deal J.J. Watt signed with the Texans, and about $1 million a year shy of the six-year, $114 million contract Ndamukong Suh signed with the Dolphins.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye but real ? , Brady or Luck this week in fantasy?

I would go Luck even though he's got a tougher matchup, Brady will get his but I'm worried about our O line again we got a couple rookies starting in the middle they might be able to get after him, I can see his timing be a little off with Edelman and Gronk and I don't know what to expect out of Dion Lewis even though he looked good in pre season, Luck is going to have to throw the ball all night because they sure as hell aren't running it on that de, numbers should end up pretty similar though
  • ghost!
    edited September 2015
    Options

not mad at all lls we're gonna cross paths again like I said, ya'll ? saying all types of outlandish ? to defend your squad the fact that yall are still reacting is hilarious

Bruh...everyone is in here popping sht. And YOU aint "defending your squad " ?

Like i said the last 3 pgs everyone is doing just that. I dont care wht katz think about the pats. I thought nigs was popping ? n having fun. At least i am.

U and i are cool. Word u root for the Cs.....but f the ravens, tell em' get on our level! Ha ha
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Series records : New England Patriots is 9-3 against Baltimore Ravens

ALL GAMES:
    H 2015/01/10 New England Patriots 35 - Baltimore Ravens 31 W !! AFC DIVISONAL PLAYOFF !!
    A 2013/12/22 New England Patriots 41 - Baltimore Ravens 7 W
    H 2013/01/20 New England Patriots 13 - Baltimore Ravens 28 L !! AFC CHAMPIONSHIP !!
    A 2012/09/23 New England Patriots 30 - Baltimore Ravens 31 L
    H 2012/01/22 New England Patriots 23 - Baltimore Ravens 20 W !! AFC CHAMPIONSHIP !!
    H 2010/10/17 New England Patriots 23 - Baltimore Ravens 20 W
    H 2010/01/10 New England Patriots 14 - Baltimore Ravens 33 L !! AFC WILDCARD !!
    H 2009/10/04 New England Patriots 27 - Baltimore Ravens 21 W
    A 2007/12/03 New England Patriots 27 - Baltimore Ravens 24 W
    H 2004/11/28 New England Patriots 24 - Baltimore Ravens 3 W
    H 2000/01/02 New England Patriots 20 - Baltimore Ravens 3 W
    A 1996/10/06 New England Patriots 46 - Baltimore Ravens 38 W

lord have mercy, only 3 games!! lol!!! ? 's didn't win a game until 2010!

and I'm OUT!
    23jfok4.gif

Notice how blew u ? boys in tha championship game ? .

We lost.

Feeeeeeelllllingsssss!!

Bruh...everyone is in here popping sht. And YOU aint "defending your squad " ?

Like i said the last 3 pgs everyone is doing just that. I dont care wht katz think about the pats. I thought nigs was popping ? n having fun. At least i am.

U and i are cool. Word u root for the Cs.....but f the ravens, tell em' get on our level! Ha ha

lol how am I not defending my squad? I said what I had to say no point in repeating ?