The Official 2015/2016 NFL Season Thread

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    article-myers-0117.jpg

Whoever came up with that should be fired, for one it's not funny or creative, two they just come across like a bunch of hating ass lames in NY, even VulcanRaven's simple ass could do better than that
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Beezus wrote: »
    The NFL wants Brady vs manning
    ? both those teams

NFL would of been cool with Pitt but they definitely didn't want those rating killer Chiefs anywhere near the SuperBowl
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both those teams

NFL would of been cool with Pitt but they definitely didn't want those rating killer Chiefs anywhere near the SuperBowl

Suck my right ?
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both those teams

Suck my right ?

@Stew
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ? both those teams

Suck my right ?

3YLu1Bo.gif
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both those teams

Suck my right ?

3YLu1Bo.gif

I'm sure it's funny if u knew how to post pics :)
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    ? both those teams

Suck my right ?

3YLu1Bo.gif

It's a gif and it's not me it's the site
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? both those teams

Suck my right ?

3YLu1Bo.gif

It's a gif and it's not me it's the site

i tried posting a gif too
    it was from imgur so i guess thats the problem
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imgur ? up a lot of sites not just this one
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    Deion be clowning....during the panthers / Seahawks highlights he was like "I see they ain't put Ted Ginn on the field to recover the onside kick" LOL

Imagine if they did n he were to drop the ball...
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Panthers gone beat the breaks off NE in SB50. Jus like Seattle beat Denver 2 years ago. Believe that!!
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Panthers gone beat the breaks off NE in SB50. Jus like Seattle beat Denver 2 years ago. Believe that!!

No, got to play a full game to beat the Pats
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    basically re-emphasizes exactly how i feel about this team and hits on all good points. they should play this during a game at the Nissan stadium. I def. listen to ol'boy's album if he had one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj2LJdttFYo
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Titans hired the Falcons WR Coach to be their Offensive Coordinator. Black dude....Mularkey was Matt Ryan's 1st OC so they worked together b4. I hope the best for the brother
  • Ounceman
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Titans hired the Falcons WR Coach to be their Offensive Coordinator. Black dude....Mularkey was Matt Ryan's 1st OC so they worked together b4. I hope the best for the brother

lol what perfect timing this is. right after I posted the song I see that this happened. as much as I want to get excited and remain optimistic due to the fact that he's black, when I actually go and examine his record I just cant

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/coaches/RobiTe0.htm

so basically his offenses rank near the bottom of the league in pass attempts. and he's had 1 winning season as a coordinator. and that was all the way back in 1990. yea sounds like he'll fit right in with the rest of this scrub coaching staff
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ounceman wrote: »

lol what perfect timing this is. right after I posted the song I see that this happened. as much as I want to get excited and remain optimistic due to the fact that he's black, when I actually go and examine his record I just cant

so basically his offenses rank near the bottom of the league in pass attempts. and he's had 1 winning season as a coordinator. and that was all the way back in 1990. yea sounds like he'll fit right in with the rest of this scrub coaching staff

@Ounceman

Idk about his history as a coordinator. What I will tell you is, as a WR coach, he went through at least 3 OCs. During that time he developed Roddy White(tuurrrible rookie year) & Julio into pro bowl WRs. He also played a part in making Harry Douglas a 1k yard receiver when Julio, Tony Gonzalez and Roddy was all hurt at the same time. HD became a scrub once he left Atlanta.
  • Ounceman
    edited January 2016
    Options

@Ounceman

Idk about his history as a coordinator. What I will tell you is, as a WR coach, he went through at least 3 OCs. During that time he developed Roddy White(tuurrrible rookie year) & Julio into pro bowl WRs. He also played a part in making Harry Douglas a 1k yard receiver when Julio, Tony Gonzalez and Roddy was all hurt at the same time. HD became a scrub once he left Atlanta.

@numbaz...80's baby

Hmm very informative. preciate that info. sounds like he was an excellent WR coach. and it just so happens our WR core is underperforming and are in desperate need of help. so maybe, just maybe instead of OC we should've hired him as.................... you know what? ? it, I almost get a brain aneurysm when I attempt to analyze and make sense of the dubious things these retards do over and over again. even terry schiavo could've put together a better staff. it is what it is
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options

@Ounceman

Hmm very informative. preciate that info. sounds like he was a very good WR coach. and it just so happens our WR core is underperforming are in desperate need of help. so maybe, just maybe instead of OC we should've hired him as.................... u know what? ? it, I almost get a brain aneurysm when I attempt to analyze and make sense of the dubious things these retards do over and over again. even terry schiavo could've put together a better staff. it is what it is

The Titans looked at what Mularkey did with Matt Ryan, as a rookie, and believe that he can do the same with Mario. They also seen what Teddy did with the receivers. You went WAAAAYYYY back 2 decades ago for Teddy's track record. To be fair, he was coaching the Redskins and the Browns. Who hasn't failed coaching those teams this century? Mularkey will be the HC/OC anyway. Teddy will just be a glorified position coach.
  • Ounceman
    edited January 2016
    Options

@Ounceman

Hmm very informative. preciate that info. sounds like he was a very good WR coach. and it just so happens our WR core is underperforming are in desperate need of help. so maybe, just maybe instead of OC we should've hired him as.................... u know what? ? it, I almost get a brain aneurysm when I attempt to analyze and make sense of the dubious things these retards do over and over again. even terry schiavo could've put together a better staff. it is what it is

The Titans looked at what Mularkey did with Matt Ryan, as a rookie, and believe that he can do the same with Mario. They also seen what Teddy did with the receivers. You went WAAAAYYYY back 2 decades ago for Teddy's track record. To be fair, he was coaching the Redskins and the Browns. Who hasn't failed coaching those teams this century? Mularkey will be the HC/OC anyway. Teddy will just be a glorified position coach.

Maybe they did look at that as a determining factor to hiring mularkey. but more than likely im going with that they didn't. because the competency of the ownership is always in question and I doubt they'll do anything out of character now. what I think they really looked at and most likely influenced their decision, was money. remember, they fired whisenhunt mid season. so they are still paying him. and this is the adams family we're talking about. theyre cheaper than jews. they weren't ever going to go out and search for a premier candidate to be coach. as there would be a chance they would demand money. no, what they did do was put on a dog and pony show about how they "would look at a variety of candidates", interview only a few, and then promote the interim coach. and also go with the only general manager who would take him (robinson). that way would be a more affordable option. and everybody's happy and can toast with champagne. because let's face it. any sane franchise wouldn't give an 18-39 record coach the time of day except this one. no credible analyst thinks this is a good hire
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    basically re-emphasizes exactly how i feel about this team and hits on all good points. they should play this during a game at the Nissan stadium. I def. listen to ol'boy's album if he had one

Thoughts on how we should finesse this draft/off season? If we can flip our pick for a ? father offer and still pick top 15 i would be stoked. Unfortunately for us I think the Chip is going to stick with Kaep for at least a year and the Cowboys might stand pat while going after a young QB through trade(Manziel/RG3). Logically the Eagles and Rams make the most sense at 13 and 15. That's a bit of a drop but if the offer were something like 2 firsts 2 seconds a late pick and a RB(R.Mathews/T.Mason) that would be hard to turn down.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She thick as ? ! Her feet are the WOAT though. Lol. Look at her instagram pics and tell me I'm lying lol

She can keep her socks on while I'm digging in that ass lol.
  • Ounceman
    edited January 2016
    Options

Thoughts on how we should finesse this draft/off season? If we can flip our pick for a ? father offer and still pick top 15 i would be stoked. Unfortunately for us I think the Chip is going to stick with Kaep for at least a year and the Cowboys might stand pat while going after a young QB through trade(Manziel/RG3). Logically the Eagles and Rams make the most sense at 13 and 15. That's a bit of a drop but if the offer were something like 2 firsts 2 seconds a late pick and a RB(R.Mathews/T.Mason) that would be hard to turn down.

Yea, I think the best thing for us to do is trade. it was glaringly obvious devoid of talent we have after this season and we need all the picks we can get. and there's talks of robinson doing just that. besides I think the person I want will still be there. Imma go with FS Jalen ramsey for now. although as the draft approaches closer that may change. As for FA signings? ill take matt forte and anquan boldin or percy harvin. what say you?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea, I think the best thing for us to do is trade. it was glaringly obvious devoid of talent we have after this season and we need all the picks we can get. and there's talks of robinson doing just that. besides I think the person I want will still be there. Imma go with FS Jalen ramsey for now. although as the draft approaches closer that may change. As for FA signings? ill take matt forte and anquan boldin or percy harvin. what say you?

I would target WR/OC/OT/CB and if we're fortunate enough to land a trade back with one of the teams I listed I would target Jaylon Smith. His stock is slipping a bit due to injury but when he gets right he will be problem. Reminds me of Patrick Willis. Woodyard was solid this year but he's not the long term answer next to Williamson who I love. If we're looking to make a splash I would like to see us go after Alex Mack(if he opts out) and Eric Berry.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word on the streets is the Eagles will most likely go back to a 4-3 defense. I think Fletcher ? would be good in the 4-3.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    denver panthers