10/10/15-20 Year Anniversary of The Million Man March: You Going?

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    So who is actually going to boycott Xmas this year?

Nobody with kids

I expected that much.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    I still cant thank you REAL MEN enough for actually showing face and uniting for a common cause. Everyone can pop off about how they will protect they family like they the terminator and what not but this million man march was Farrakhan calling the real black soldiers to the front line. Every one of you men that showed up to the march is from the warrior class blood from our ancestors. Nobody knew for certain how 10/10/15 was going to go down especially with that FBI warning about potential violence. My fam was scared and alot of people called me dumb for going. Im proud as ? looking at all yall pictures. You guys stayed true to your words throughout this thread about attending and you followed through. I love yall. The naysayers are the men that would be comfortable staying behind in the villages telling our women, mothers and children why standing up isnt a good financial decision. Dont let no hating ass ? try to take away your experince of the march. That was a once in a lifetime event. You had to be there. Youtube, Instagram and even pictures do it no justice.

that day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Salute, my man.

• john581
    john581 Members Posts: 75
    Options
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Yes
    heres how you sign up to be part of the 10k..

http://media.justiceorelse.com/join-10000
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Did any of you guys that went to the March have a specific album or song you bumped on the way to or the day of the March?

The songs that stood out and got the most burn on my 2 day greyhound bus trip was:

(From Mr Magic Rap Attack Xmas Eve 1988 cassette)
    KRS 1-Jack Of Spades
    Queen Latifah-Feel The Wrath Of My Madness
    Kurtis Blow-Only The Strong Survive
    Princess Ivori-The Cracklife

I bumped DJ Screw-Together Forever part 2 from Louisiana to Virginia non stop. ESG and Crestmont Boys killed that tape 100 minutes NON STOP freestyles. ESG spit 150 bars/12 minute verse no break over fantastic voyage had ? on the bus bobbin the head asking who flowin like that and where they can get the tape made me proud to be a Texan
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Did any of you guys that went to the March have a specific album or song you bumped on the way to or the day of the March?

The songs that stood out and got the most burn on my 2 day greyhound bus trip was:

KRS 1-Jack Of Spades

I bumped DJ Screw-Together Forever part 2 from Louisiana to Virginia non stop. ESG and Crestmont Boys killed that tape 100 minutes NON STOP freestyles. ESG spit 150 bars/12 minute verse no break over fantastic voyage had ? on the bus bobbin the head asking who flowin like that and where they can get the tape made me proud to be a Texan

LOL at this ? on greyhound jammin to a walkman on his way to the MMM..? should be a Spike Lee flick
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    U could make an argument this thread belongs in hall of fame. On some 'where were you when'
  • JokerzWyld
    Options
    Yes

KRS 1-Jack Of Spades

Actually I was bumping Food & Liquor II by Lupe Fiasco.
  • JokerzWyld
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't Care
    Told y'all this ? wasn't gone b hittin on ?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Yes
    _? _ wrote: »

what are u talking about?
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not Sure Yet
    i ro ny wrote: »

Why even entertain that ?
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't Care

Y u mad lurkington

I was talkin bout how it wasn't even a million nigggas there, nobody cared, everybody know farakahn a fraud
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

Y u mad lurkington

I was talkin bout how it wasn't even a million nigggas there, nobody cared, everybody know farakahn a fraud

Attention ? at its finest