Cincinnati Braces For Footage Release In Campus Cop Killing Of Sam Dubose

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again with this "tragedy" ? .. This was a killing...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Looking at it politically I think that it's pretty easy for them to charge a university campus police cop with murder...I don't think university cops are going to have the backing of the local police union so it takes no political capital for the prosecutor to through him under the bus.

Yeah they already making that divide known
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This cop gon say get out of the seatbelt but open his car door wtf?

Who told these ? pigs they allowed to do that? He risking his own stupid ass life.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does university police even have guns?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • stringer bell
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Marc Lamont Hill is on CNN.. You he's going to speak the truth...
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    All this talk ? about the community needs to be peaceful.. But not one word about the pigs needing to peaceful or anything about how the pigs need to stop racial profiling and harassing black folks...
    So your saying they are already missing the point? Smh.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We can get killed for anything man smh wow.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    @ the questions
  • stringer bell
    Options
    Looking at it politically I think that it's pretty easy for them to charge a university campus police cop with murder...I don't think university cops are going to have the backing of the local police union so it takes no political capital for the prosecutor to throw him under the bus.

The pig union got him his lawyer.. so they are backing him.. They probably won't be as vocals out supporting him now that this is video is out.. But these pigs always stick together...
  • stringer bell
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Who told these ? pigs they allowed to do that? He risking his own stupid ass life.

I think heard pig say gun as he was shooting him.. I think his defense is going to be that in his warped pig logic mind he thought Sam was going for a gun...
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    How does university police even have guns?

they cops... they have the same training as Cinci cops quiet as kept...
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just saw the video. Smh man. All the cop had to do was run his name and give him a ticket for his front plate and not having his licence on him. Instead he tried opening the guys door and when the guy closed it he shot him in the head. Guy was talking in a low voice and did everything right too. The he shoulda just followed directions clowns better not say ? about this.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

I think heard him say gun as he was shooting him.. I think his defense is going to be that in his warped pig logic mind he thought Sam was going for a gun...

I didnt see the driver with no gun, I heard "shots fired" from the cop. His lyin ass.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2w6b807.jpg

The pig that murdered Sam DuBose.. He has that "You damn.. right I hate all black people" look to him...

Blue eye cave dwelling demon swine. White people have a little ? in all of them like the great Khalid Muhammad said.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looking at it politically I think that it's pretty easy for them to charge a university campus police cop with murder...I don't think university cops are going to have the backing of the local police union so it takes no political capital for the prosecutor to throw him under the bus.

The pig union got him his lawyer.. so they are backing him.. They probably won't be as vocals out supporting him now that this is video is out.. But these pigs always stick together...

You know they gotta do lil ? like that so they don't lose credibility from the officers but behind closed doors I wouldn't be surprised if they left him out to dry especially since he not even city police
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Was listening to one of the MSNBC analyst who's a retired cop. Dude pretty said you don't "break leather" in a traffic stop like that. Meaning you don't draw your gun. He said all he had to do was back away when dude drove off, and call it in. He wasn't going anywhere. But cops have this mantra where NO ONE gets away, regardless. Smh.

Thank goodness for the body cams

Marc Lamont Hill brought up a great point on CNN too...out of the 4 (i think it's 4) indictments of cops for shootings of blacks that have been prominently covered by news...all 4 had a video with them.

The video doesn't guarantee the indictment and dam sure not the conviction but without a video there's pretty much no chance

Especially in this case where he lied and said there was a struggle.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.