Cincinnati Braces For Footage Release In Campus Cop Killing Of Sam Dubose

Options

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2w6b807.jpg

The pig that murdered Sam DuBose.. He has that "You damn.. right I hate all black people" look to him...

Dead meat in GP...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    i saw something on tv about a 19 yr old in sanfrancisco who was shot in the head by a cop during a traffic stop. the cop faces life in prison anybody know about it?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Peep the full video...Cracka was lying his ass off. ? 's disgusting.

He starts off saying one thing and watch how it eventually turns into a whole entire different story by the end of the video.

Even one of the officers that came to the scene started shaking his head.

Full video 27 mins...before and after the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlY-J80uJrg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/cincinnati-officer-charged-samuel-dubose-shooting-felt-life/story?id=32773123
    A police officer indicted for murder "felt his life was in jeopardy" when he fatally shot a man during a traffic stop in Cincinnati earlier this month, his attorney told ABC News.

An arraignment was scheduled Thursday morning for Ray Tensing, who was indicted on murder and voluntary manslaughter charges in the shooting death of Samuel DuBose. If convicted, he faces life in prison.

"He’s been crucified since this thing first happened by the whole community without knowing what the evidence is," said his attorney, Stewart Matthews.

Matthews described Tensing, 25, as a man who only wanted to be a police officer and who sobbed when he learned he was being indicted.

"This is all he's ever wanted to do," he said. "His head just sank to the table. We were sitting around and his family -- mother, father and aunt -- were there with us and it just devastated all of them."

Tensing worked for the University of Cincinnati Police Department for the last year and a half, said Matthews. He was fired Wednesday when the indictment was announced.

DuBose, 43, was killed during a traffic stop on July 19 near the University of Cincinnati's campus, authorities said, noting that he was stopped because his car did not have a license plate in the front.
    DuBose apparently refused to provide a driver's license, produced an open alcohol bottle and a struggle ensued, during which Tensing was knocked to the ground and fired one shot into DuBose's head, according to police.

Two videos were released by the Hamilton County Prosecutor's Office when the indictment was announced Wednesday. The first shows the shooting from Tensing's body camera. The second video, from the body camera of an arriving officer, shows Tensing lying in the road before he gets up to run toward DuBose's crashed car.

Neither video shows Tensing being dragged as he has told investigators, according to a police report and his radio call. Matthews said he believed a jury would find that Tensing did not overreact during the traffic stop.

"He felt like his life was in jeopardy and that’s why the shot was fired," Matthews said.

His lawyer is going w/ the police "fear" excuse...
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That video made me wanna call in black today..

I cry every time a new video comes out.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Peep the full video...Cracka was lying his ass off. ? 's disgusting.

He starts off saying one thing and watch how it eventually turns into a whole entire different story by the end of the video.

Even one of the officers that came to the scene started shaking his head.

Full video 27 mins...before and after the shooting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlY-J80uJrg
    i saw something on tv about a 19 yr old in sanfrancisco who was shot in the head by a cop during a traffic stop. the cop faces life in prison anybody know about it?

my bad this is the story I saw last night.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    to get in the academy they have to screen these cops psychologically, drug test, and polygraph test. I think one more requirement needs to be tested and that's intelligence quotient. it seems to me that the people that they hire are not too bright.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    from what I saw last night the cop is facing murder charges and life imprisonment.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cop-shot-unarmed-motorist-held-million-dollar-bond
    Judge: Ex-Cop To Be Held On $1 Million Bond In Killing Of Unarmed Motorist

A judge ordered Ray Tensing, the fired University of Cincinnati police officer who fatally shot unarmed motorist Sam DuBose after a routine traffic stop, to be held on a $1 million bond on Thursday. Spectators in the courtroom burst into applause after the judge's announcement, causing her to call for order.

Tensing pleaded not guilty to a murder charge.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2w6b807.jpg

The pig that murdered Sam DuBose.. He has that "You damn.. right I hate all black people" look to him...

Dead meat in GP...

He'll be alright.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to get in the academy they have to screen these cops psychologically, drug test, and polygraph test. I think one more requirement needs to be tested and that's intelligence quotient. it seems to me that the people that they hire are not too bright.

whats are some accurate tests for white supremacy and cowardice?
    we need to stop looking for hero cops and start taking away their power.
    social problems can be solved through means other than police...
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    2w6b807.jpg

Dead meat in GP...

He'll be alright.

Hopefully not
  • the Hamburgler
    the Hamburgler Members Posts: 30 ✭✭
    Options
    this ? said "he was dragging me, my hand was caught inside"...GTFOH... I guess his defense is gonna be his hand got stuck inside and when he pulled off thats when the gun discharges....GTFOHWTBS... but I would not be surprised if he gets off with that BS excuse!! He telling everyone he comes in contact with he got dragged...lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    there's a movement now where people are arguing about cops who live outside the city....

i've recently felt that was a big issue, also outside the community...

i mean i could be completely wrong in this, but i do think that cops will hold themselves a little more accountable when they actually live int he communities they police....

would a cop be so quick to shoot a person dead who lives 2 or 3 doors down from him...or if their kids go to the same school?

i think it adds a sense of familiarity to those they're pulling over.....

again i could be wrong.....cuz it truly seems like these ? give no ? .... but i think that's always something that makes a good argument

It would make a difference because the cop would have to live in that community and face ridicule,though they would probably just move.The problem is who would be cops from neighborhoods like where Freddie Grey lived? Certainly not someone black and whites don't live int hat area much.Anyone from that type of area will move once they become a cop so they can live in a upscale neighborhood.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    2w6b807.jpg

Dead meat in GP...

He'll be alright.

That's cuz cops NEVER go to GP. He gonna be with the pedos in PC.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    there's a movement now where people are arguing about cops who live outside the city....

i mean i could be completely wrong in this, but i do think that cops will hold themselves a little more accountable when they actually live int he communities they police....

would a cop be so quick to shoot a person dead who lives 2 or 3 doors down from him...or if their kids go to the same school?

again i could be wrong.....cuz it truly seems like these ? give no ? .... but i think that's always something that makes a good argument

naw Du your 100% right. the neighborhoods should be policed by people who live in that community.. suburb, inner city, boondocks.. don't matter. And the bolded is spot on exactly WHY it should be ... well said
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It would make a difference because the cop would have to live in that community and face ridicule,though they would probably just move.The problem is who would be cops from neighborhoods like where Freddie Grey lived? Certainly not someone black and whites don't live int hat area much.Anyone from that type of area will move once they become a cop so they can live in a upscale neighborhood.

i think it's borderline absurd to believe that there are NO trustworthy honest people living in freddie gray's community...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good cops don't exist they all operate as one entity to defend each other when any of them get in trouble.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From the moment Tensing places his hand on the door and asks Dubose to take his seatbelt off for him to the moment Tinsing yells "STOP", "STOP" before firing was just plain odd.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tinseng was a hair away the whole time, too. Note his "you don't have to reach for it, it's ok" when Dubose digs around in his glove compartment.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

i think it's borderline absurd to believe that there are NO trustworthy honest people living in freddie gray's community...

That is not what I said.I'm saying those people would move or most there would not want to be a cop.Especially with how cops have a bad reputation within those communities.