Are black women more likely to try to get by on their pretty face alone?

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White women are known manipulators to try to play the damsel in distress card. Try again Cooney
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    If everyone is calling you a ? ? at some point a rational and logical black person has to look at themselves and wonder if everyone else is correct.

No, people calling me a ? are almost all ? idiots.

Smh... What makes them idiots??? That they disagree with you. Lol almost everyone here considers you a "compromised " black man
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This stubborn fool refuses to understand why people criticize him and call him a ? . It's like he just cannot comprehend it.

When you make thread after thread and statement after statement ? on blackwomen while also bigging up the beauty of white /non black women what do you think people are going to consider you to be???

Even that was true, that still does not make one a ? . You ? clown. And the only truth in that statement is that I have mentioned black women's weight issues a few times. You should want to talk about that, since you are so against IR dating/marriage. For that is one of the main reason why there are so many brothers with non-black women.

Have u not seen a fat white ? before?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? ass ? , did a black woman turn you down today?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This stubborn fool refuses to understand why people criticize him and call him a ? . It's like he just cannot comprehend it.

When you make thread after thread and statement after statement ? on blackwomen while also bigging up the beauty of white /non black women what do you think people are going to consider you to be???

Nah, he's just an above average troll. Black women overall are far more attractive then their white counterparts. Put our best beside their best and it's not a competition. To compare and contrast white women vs black women as much as he does is only to get a rise out of the men that love black women on this board. Some kind sick sexually gratification from imagining black men angry at him. Not only is he a ? , he's a sick ? who gets off imagining ? . Therefore he is ? .
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

Even that was true, that still does not make one a ? . You ? clown. And the only truth in that statement is that I have mentioned black women's weight issues a few times. You should want to talk about that, since you are so against IR dating/marriage. For that is one of the main reason why there are so many brothers with non-black women.

A ? is someone who defends white supremacy, white people, or their way of thinking/view points at the expense of blacks.

When you over and over again hold up the white woman and bash the black woman you are perpetuating white supremacy.

Weight has nothing to do with interracial dating because there's literally thousands of blackmen with fat white women. In fact to my eyes there seems to be more black men with fat whites then with in shape white women and I live in NYC race mixing capital of the world.

Black women have to be criticized. I will not back down from that. Ever. And that does that perpetuate white supremacy.

The ? . You can't even criticize black women these days without being accused of supporting white supremacy? What sense does that make. I mean really. So say that black women were indeed doing something wrong. How would things change if criticism of them is forbidden?

Criticism of black women and black men is essential for racial progress. Absolutely essential. Only a fool would think otherwise.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    @zzombie the west coast has more mixed couples than nyc

@a talented ? where you live i want to knock your ? ass out you tragic coonlatto
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A ? is someone who defends white supremacy, white people, or their way of thinking/view points at the expense of blacks.

When you over and over again hold up the white woman and bash the black woman you are perpetuating white supremacy.

Weight has nothing to do with interracial dating because there's literally thousands of blackmen with fat white women. In fact to my eyes there seems to be more black men with fat whites then with in shape white women and I live in NYC race mixing capital of the world.

Black women have to be criticized. I will not back down from that. Ever. And that does that perpetuate white supremacy.

The ? . You can't even criticize black women these days without being accused of supporting white supremacy? What sense does that make. I mean really. So say that black women were indeed doing something wrong. How would things change if criticism of them is forbidden?

Criticism of black women and black men is essential for racial progress. Absolutely essential. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Good point but not one woman has yet to have a say in this thread on business that includes them..
  • zzombie
    Options

Lots of men here criticize black women but we aren't seemingly obsessed with harping on their imperfections physically,mentally or socially. We also big our women up for their good attributes You never do that all you do is call them fat ratchet and yap on about how you can't find the right kind of black woman for whatever reason, thus justifying your love of white women
  • zzombie
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

@a talented ? where you live i want to knock your ? ass out you tragic coonlatto

I said to my eyes and anyway you shouldn't compare a while coast to one city
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

that's not the problem you ? idiot. The problem is that you compare them to a standard that you obviously hold in higher regard, the white man. You can criticize internally, but you dont. It's a always a comparison to other races to you. Just like in your ? title. Well did you know white women are 5x more likely to have an eating disorder than a black woman? You know EXACTLY what you're doing when you post ? like this. Not even you're that stupid. If your standard for beauty begins and ends at a white woman go be with one of them and don't talk like you want a black women.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

? i hate you
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

I said to my eyes and anyway you shouldn't compare a while coast to one city

Believe me la and sf is worse
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this dude cant have a black mother
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Dude said I defended Zimmerman. The ? . I hate Zimmerman.

Y'all really need to stop making up this ? .

Bruh you specifically said once in a thread.. And I quote
    I am a ? ? and I support George Zimmerman
  • A Talented One
    Options

that's not the problem you ? idiot. The problem is that you compare them to a standard that you obviously hold in higher regard, the white man. You can criticize internally, but you dont. It's a always a comparison to other races to you. Just like in your ? title. Well did you know white women are 5x more likely to have an eating disorder than a black woman? You know EXACTLY what you're doing when you post ? like this. Not even you're that stupid. If your standard for beauty begins and ends at a white woman go be with one of them and don't talk like you want a black women.

Listen bruh, I am telling you that I have thought through this race ? far more than any other poster on here. And this post betrays all kinds of ignorance, confusions and more.

There is nothing at all wrong with comparing blacks to other races. Nothing at all. Saying that ? alone makes me not even want to engage with you any further.

By the way, I am the poster who has most consistently defended black women in the looks department. Not for their weight, obviously, but for not having to look mixed. For the fact is that for most of you posters black women only look attractive when they look like they are mixed with something else. I can post post after post that I have made about this.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the same ? that made a thread crying bc white women wouldn't give him the time of day on POF
  • A Talented One
    Options

Lots of men here criticize black women but we aren't seemingly obsessed with harping on their imperfections physically,mentally or socially. We also big our women up for their good attributes You never do that all you do is call them fat ratchet and yap on about how you can't find the right kind of black woman for whatever reason, thus justifying your love of white women

There are lots of others bigging them up. What's lacking is criticism.

And BTW, I have never used the word 'ratchet' in my life, and most of the criticisms I have made are about middle class and higher black women. Just proves that you don't really pay attention to what I have been saying.
  • A Talented One
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    This the same ? that made a thread crying bc white women wouldn't give him the time of day on POF

Not what I said. Here is the thread. Now stop posting this lie.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/524505/anybody-else-notice-this-about-white-women-vs-black-women#latest
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options
    Dude said I defended Zimmerman. The ? . I hate Zimmerman.

Y'all really need to stop making up this ? .

Bruh you specifically said once in a thread.. And I quote
    I am a ? ? and I support George Zimmerman

Obviously a made up quote.

I hate Zimmerman, and was heartbroken when he got off. I could find the main Zimmerman thread if I wanted to and post my posts, but that is just a waste of my time.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Not what I said. Here is the thread. Now stop posting this lie.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/524505/anybody-else-notice-this-about-white-women-vs-black-women#latest

Not the quote I was speaking on mungee!
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Listen bruh, I am telling you that I have thought through this race ? far more than any other poster on here. And this post betrays all kinds of ignorance, confusions and more.

There is nothing at all wrong with comparing blacks to other races. Nothing at all. Saying that ? alone makes me not even want to engage with you any further.

By the way, I am the poster who has most consistently defended black women in the looks department. Not for their weight, obviously, but for not having to look mixed. For the fact is that for most of you posters black women only look attractive when they look like they are mixed with something else. I can post post after post that I have made about this.

Why are whites always the measuring stick for you?
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everything you have to say about Black women is negative.
    Everything you have to say about White women is positive.

That's not constructive criticism. That's favoritism.
This discussion has been closed.