Are black women more likely to try to get by on their pretty face alone?

Options
13»

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Everything you have to say about Black women is negative.
    Everything you have to say about White women is positive.

That's not constructive criticism. That's favoritism.

Some of my criticism implies that white women are worse.

For example, I have said repeatedly that some black women stereotype us just like other women do. The idea is that there is something wrong when our own women treat us just as bad as white and other non-black women.

Clearly, when I say ? like that I am not bigging up white women.

Black women get more explicit mention because they are black like us. We should expect more from them.

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its all jokes against this confused brother

But the white woman pretty face card caused the following tragedies

Black Wallstreet
    Rosewood
    Emmit Till ...etc
  • A Talented One
    Options

Black Wallstreet
    Rosewood
    Emmit Till ...etc

And?

The "need" to "protect" white womanhood was in, in many ways, the raison d'etre of white supremacy, especially in the South. I know that. But of what relevance is this to this thread?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Black Wallstreet
    Rosewood
    Emmit Till ...etc

And?

The "need" to "protect" white womanhood was in, in many ways, the raison d'etre of white supremacy, especially in the South. I know that. But of what relevance is this to this thread?

Its very relevant my confused brother. White women used their "beauty" and help lessness to cause widespread evil across a race of people.

White women use their beauty to turn the law in their favor even if they're in the wrong.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy refuses to see reason
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "What makes me a ? ?"

SMDH

I used to live around white women bruh. Fat white women are way more prominent than fat black women.

Sir, I respectfully request that you get a vasectomy. I'm not trying to be mean or funny, I just feel that filth like you shouldn't breed and pass along you're warped views to another generation.
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Op is a ?

Flagged.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think thick is accepted by black more than thin & some overdo it. I was very thin 4 years, and was mistreated by black women because i was skinny. accused of being anorexia. or not a real black girl. all this because of weight. people assume all black women are really thick and if u slim u dieting.

i gained weight, i dont hate it, but i work out because i develope a beer belly from drinking beer. i realized im not critized by black women since i gained weight.

i believe in being healthy. even tho i dont have a huge stomach. im trying to loose 15 pounds because i never been fat and dont want to be fat
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Latina women are the worse at this, and workout the least, though the ones that do take care of their bodies...look good well into their late 50's.

That said, I don't think Black women try to get by on their face more. it's just that in general, Black women aren't as physically active as they used to be. Like I've said before, we've gone from Claire Huxtable to Nikki Parker.

figures%5Cm6107qsf.gif

^
    That graph really tell you all you need to know. The sad thing is that Black women were blessed with amazing genetics that White women can't even touch....yet so many waste it. Didn't used to be that way before the cellulite worship era.

child-obesity-statistics-age-race.gif

CRY.gif

• FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    klGwD60.gif

yo ban this knegga
  • A Talented One
    Options
    "What makes me a ? ?"

SMDH

I used to live around white women bruh. Fat white women are way more prominent than fat black women.

Sir, I respectfully request that you get a vasectomy. I'm not trying to be mean or funny, I just feel that filth like you shouldn't breed and pass along you're warped views to another generation.

Smh @ this crazy ? .

Black women, on average, are fatter than white women. The statistics are clear.

You militants are literally insane.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats not true. thick is praised more in the black race, and most black women make themselves thick or fat. almost every woman in my family were naturally skinny and purposely gain weight. skinny women are teased in the black race. "you need meat on your bones" you dont have ass" you flat chested" ... alot of black women purposely gain weight.....

also natural bodies change. women breast and ass go up and down and our shapes change.

i refuse to go crazy. i just want to be healthy. ive accepted that my natural body will look different from time to time. i notice my breast look.smaller when i smoke weed, or they dont sit up.. my gut poke out from beer.. i.just keep a eye on what im eating and drinking and exercise. all women go thru changes in their body. as long as you exercise and stay toned u should be ok. but when u get sloppy its hard to bounce back

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol This is basically a "I want to ? on Black women for the sake of ? on black women" topic. TC has to be a troll. There is no way he could seriously make topics like this and wonder why people say what they do about him.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    And you wonder why we think you are white/? /house ? .

You fiddler from roots ass ?

Lmao!!!!
This discussion has been closed.