As a black man You must know latinas only want you for your ? and genes

Options
_God_
_God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in AKA Donkey
I was watching power and I was thinking, what's wrong with this guy ghost why would he ever think he could ever have mind control over a Latina.
Listen you can only have physical power over a Latina women bc they are not invincible to the black meat pause. But you can never have mind control over them because they are only loyal to that one thing. And that's the Sante Maria

One thing I love about the Latino community is how they stick together, if blacks ? was like em , we would run ? but that slavery ? kinda ? ? up.

Look at Latinas relationships wit their own kind, It's always turbulent. Their men are always in steady competition with us bc they know we ? and we can dominate their women sexualually.

Latina women are different from white women bc all they been taught is sex appeal, white women are just useless sex objects. Latina have the ability to win if the opportunity is there bc all they been taught is sex appeal and opportunity.
Be careful

Comments

• _God_
    Options
    Their obsessed with having babies so when they date black ? they only do it bc they think they can have a child who will grow up to be a sex symbol
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • _God_
    Options
    AfrikQueen wrote: »
    Latina's in Latin America do not ? with the Afro-latino men in their countries unless they have money. A good blog to read about this is blackwomenofbrazil.com. Latinas are also white, and those who are mixed are genetically predominantly white. Many of the Latinas in the United States who black men obsess over are not even considered attractive nor beautiful in their own countries. Nevertheless, Latina's are not even 100% human, so from a black woman to a Latina such is a downgrade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaBBB-3M7Y

Therefore procreating with Latina's downgrades the black mans DNA.

Expound on them not being human
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chick stole my shirt once....so shirts too
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chick stole my shirt once....so shirts too

this ? . smh
  • _God_
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Their obsessed with having babies so when they date black ? they only do it bc they think they can have a child who will grow up to be a sex symbol

Don't forget about this
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was married to a puerto rican 15 years ago. Going to that island was just like my big fat greek wedding. thats why i love that movie. so real. Ricans are Black. Same bloodline as us, but the culture is bananas. just like on the movie. they were all white, but different by only cultures.

In puerto rico, a man can sit at the table, and a woman will serve him his food. Then when he is done, he can get up and leave.

In my family, if i sit down, im sitting there. I will get kicked out the family if i expected one of the women to "serve" me my plate. And i better wash it when im done. Aint no maids around here.

the little things like that, lead to my divorce. I was raised a certain way. Serve me my plate? Let me serve you your plate. u just did the all the cookin.

And thats the clash. of the. cultures.
  • _God_
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    I was married to a puerto rican 15 years ago. Going to that island was just like my big fat greek wedding. thats why i love that movie. so real. Ricans are Black. Same bloodline as us, but the culture is bananas. just like on the movie. they were all white, but different by only cultures.

In puerto rico, a man can sit at the table, and a woman will serve him his food. Then when he is done, he can get up and leave.

In my family, if i sit down, im sitting there. I will get kicked out the family if i expected one of the women to "serve" me my plate. And i better wash it when im done. Aint no maids around here.

the little things like that, lead to my divorce. I was raised a certain way. Serve me my plate? Let me serve you your plate. u just did the all the cookin.

So you can attest to Latina women using you for ? and genes, I know you seen in action from either her or her family and did the rest of her family (the females) date black ? ? And what did you see?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    There's more blacks in latin america than north america.
  • _God_
    Options

So you can attest to Latina women using you for ? and genes, I know you seen in action from either her or her family and did the rest of her family (the females) date black ? ? And what did you see?

As i got older, and learned in history, religion, and racism....

She only married me because im lightskin. Atleast i wasnt Dominican was the saying when i was around the fam.

Exactly and these clowns wanna derail my thread , their sex game is a1 tho right
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been smashing Latinas since I was 14,
    They easy as hell to control..

Ghost going through that ? because he turned Angie into a scorned woman..
  • AfrikQueen
    AfrikQueen Members Posts: 84
    edited August 2015
    Options

Just because someone has black admixture does not make them black. African Americans are around 20% European, yet you don't hear white people going around saying African Americans (Black Americans) are white. Puerto Ricans like the majority of Latin Americans have way more Europeans and Native American contributions in their gene pools than Africans.

Puerto Ricans are not black, they are racially tri-racial, descending from predominately European gene pools.

jl2efa.jpg
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

Not true. The headlines produced in the western media that state such, are using the one drop rule. The black population in most of these countries are 8% or less, the black population in Brazil is around 8%, but when you add the mixed race population to that, its around 50%. In Latin American mixed race people are not classified as black. A place like Brazil is majority white, followed by mixed race, then black, then native.
    zzombie wrote: »
    YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SAY SOME NONSENSE

Everything I posted is factual, even the white geneticist scholars agrees with me, matter of fact their are peer reviewed journals that state everything I'm saying. You post more ? on this forum than anyone else, with your multulcultrial pseudo-black power nonsense.

Whether you like it or not, Africans are the only population that is 100% human, they have no subspecies DNA in their gene pool, which is why Africans were able to weed out harmful diseases thats still present in other populations. Matter of fact, Asians/Native Americans admixed with another subspecies so Latin Americans are prone to have multiple admixture from subspecies, so yes... mixing with a Latina does downgrade your offspring because they will have non-human admixture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKaBBB-3M7Y

Deal with the facts.... Look at the chart @zzombie why is it that your precious Dominicans who you said was black have more European DNA in them than black, yet you said I was trolling for saying they were not black. You're an idiot.
  • _God_
    Options

I knew it was gonna be one of these Afro centric ? to come in here n start talkin bout " they blacker than us!"

It doesn't matter if that's not what they identify as
    Iite ? boy

Its always funny when u hit a ? with facts and they respond like emotional ? . How do you know what they identify as? Have u been to latin america? U prolly never even been out of ur city before. ? letting a tv show get in his feelings lol Tasha prolly got u hating dark skin chicks too huh? lol

Read a book so you can back your opinions with facts instead of feelings , that's ? females do b.

Where u from fam, if u say anything besides New York City, you don't know what u talking bout, go read some more books written by Nasir jones. There's more diversity in my building than their is in your mothers hometown. Gtfoh nas ass ? u suint state no ? facts
  • _God_
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    I been smashing Latinas since I was 14,
    They easy as hell to control..

Ghost going through that ? because he turned Angie into a scorned woman..

You controlled them mentally? What was their family like? we're they without a family?
  • _God_
    Options
    The majority in brazil is african brazilians

eBZ0VkE.png

Lol @ mixed people dont define themselves as black. Man sthu

Ok so dark skin Latinos think black Americans are equal to them right they love black Americans right
  • AfrikQueen
    AfrikQueen Members Posts: 84
    Options
    @_Goldie_
    Out of around 191m Brazilians, 91 million identified themselves as white, 82m as mixed race and 15m as black.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-15766840

There are 42 million black Americans, yet as I said when you add the mixed race population with the black one in Latin America by one one drop ruling them then they become a population with more black people than in the United States. However, even with the 15 million of blacks in Brazil such is still the largest black population in Latin America. However, the one drop rule is not used in Latin America.

But y'all down vote me for speaking the truth...

wb5aub.jpg