Do you think this Pope will speak on the True image of Jesus and mandatorally restore it?

Options

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White Jesus drawings from Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and etc on Vatican buildings aren't gonna come down either, they are too iconic at this point. After 700 years of these drawings, it's unrealistic to expect major change to this. The Pope can't replace hundreds of years of all these images

CS_christ_01_b.jpg

The_Vatican_Vatican_City-4358270.jpeg

So what if they're "iconic". The Confederate Flag is "iconic", we still takin em down and replacing them and hiding them away anyway.

Plus you're forgetting that Pope Francis isn't even European. He's South American
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    The world doesn't "know" and that's still no excuse to give the devil a pass. Most of the world think he's White or Lightskinned and you know how muthafuckaz are Color Struck (that ? is evil in itself)

? IS that serious

The Pope isn't gonna change the popular image of Jesus because there's no drawings of Jesus from his time. If they did exist, they were destroyed and the Vatican is in Europe, it would serve no interest to them for Jesus to be seen as darker skinned. In the thousand plus year history of the Catholic Church, there have only been 4 Black Popes, so that should tell you a lot. This Pope seems cool (although I'm not Christian or religious) but he isn't gonna change a popular image that's been around for 700 years.

Only Jesus himself can change that image....but he seems comfortable with the popular image of him being White or light as hell. Assuming he's still out there

How do you know what he's gonna do? You don't even keep up with the flesh of Abraham lol. It would serve Europe just like it would serve the rest of the world in the same way, i don't know what you talkin about.

And it ain't my fault that you don't wanna believe. But i ain't the judge homie, it ain't my place

How do I know what the Pope is gonna do? Cuz of the way he's acting in general, do you see him making speeches on Jesus possibly being Black? No, he's comfortable as hell with the status quo. And even if it would serve the world right by showing Jesus as Black, the Vatican and Pope show no signs of doing it in any way.

I randomly tuned into a Catholic religious channel awhile ago, and all I see are White people as angels, Jesus and Mary. It is what it is, I'm not religious so I can be objective here.

And of course it's not your fault I don't believe. I simply have no reason to believe in Jesus as a savior, but if you do, that's great.

But The Pope isn't going along with the status quo, that's what the premise of this Thread is about.

And actually so far since his very recent Becoming into Office (March 2013) he's gone against the status quo in more ways than one.

So you seem to know less about Pope Francis than you're trying to convey.

You being "objective" means nothing if it's based in ignorance and non-factual ? . You might be on the outside but because you are it doesn't automatically mean that you look at things unbiased, clearly, and unemotionally. That's a misconception about Objectivity and it's very misleading.

So if he was uncomfortable you wouldn't know, especially considering some of the Church's history. And if he was comfortable then he wouldn't be at odds with some in The Vatican today. He's just getting into Papacy (literally). You might wanna hold off on your hesitation, for now. Pope Francis out here crushing the buildings like Snoop in 95'

Pope Francis is more liberal then past popes and speaks wise on climate change, poverty, and social issues but he hasn't said anything about changing the public perception of Jesus as a White guy. His actions don't lead me to think he will make any effort to change this, especially since the Vatican, being in Europe, would upset a lot of Whites if the public image was suddenly changed.

There is a big leap between him wanting society to rely on money less and making speeches and proposing changes to Jesus' public image being light skin. And even if he does argue against the conservatives in the Catholic Church, I still haven't seen encourage big changes, like letting women become priests for example. My point is while he talks nice and friendly (as most popes do these days), I see no evidence of him changing the public face of Jesus. The Vatican has tons of paintings of Jesus as a light skin or white guy, it's not like those pictures from Michaelangelo are gonna come down.

Bruh, something tells me that you don't know too much about Pope Francis or The Catholic Church for that matter lol. Stop fakin it

Pope Francis hasn't even been Pope for 3 years and has gone against the grain since Day 1 but yet you believe that what he's done up until now isn't any indication of what he might do in the future. Considering it's very probable he'll be Pope for quite a while.

And i see you're so worried about what White's think, as if that's all that matters in life smh. You're brainwashed your own damn self...

It's not a "big leap". A big leap is having a Bald Lesbian European Woman as Pope and kicking out all of the Cardinals and replacing them with European White Men....... oh wait!?!

Come on man, you're not being realistic, you don't think the opinion of Whites, especially the rich and powerful ones, won't matter??? Only someone who is bugging would think the opinion of rich, Christian White Europeans wouldn't matter in this, you forgot who actually put together the books of the Bible? You forgot how ruthless White Christians have been?

Europeans put together the Catholic Church, why do you think they chose White Jesus paintings from Michaelangelo and the rest of them? They are in the Vatican for a reason, has the pope said anything about taking them down and replacing them?? The Pope isn't gonna go against all that.

But when you see the Pope making ANY kind of hint he will change the public images of Jesus, please let us know. Let us know when Pope Francis says the public images of Jesus from Leonardo and Raphael are wrong.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    White Jesus drawings from Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and etc on Vatican buildings aren't gonna come down either, they are too iconic at this point. After 700 years of these drawings, it's unrealistic to expect major change to this. The Pope can't replace hundreds of years of all these images

CS_christ_01_b.jpg

So what if they're "iconic". The Confederate Flag is "iconic", we still takin em down and replacing them and hiding them away anyway.

Plus you're forgetting that Pope Francis isn't even European. He's South American

Huge difference between the Confederate Flag and drawings that have been iconic for 700 years. In my opinion, the popular image of Jesus won't come down from ANY pope or Vatican leadership until Jesus magically comes back down to Earth. The public images of Jesus are popular and not as hated as the Confederate flag was.

I know Pope Francis is South American, but his heritage is European. His parents were White people from Italy, they moved to Argentina, a nation that is mostly White anyway.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The world doesn't "know" and that's still no excuse to give the devil a pass. Most of the world think he's White or Lightskinned and you know how muthafuckaz are Color Struck (that ? is evil in itself)

? IS that serious

The Pope isn't gonna change the popular image of Jesus because there's no drawings of Jesus from his time. If they did exist, they were destroyed and the Vatican is in Europe, it would serve no interest to them for Jesus to be seen as darker skinned. In the thousand plus year history of the Catholic Church, there have only been 4 Black Popes, so that should tell you a lot. This Pope seems cool (although I'm not Christian or religious) but he isn't gonna change a popular image that's been around for 700 years.

Only Jesus himself can change that image....but he seems comfortable with the popular image of him being White or light as hell. Assuming he's still out there

How do you know what he's gonna do? You don't even keep up with the flesh of Abraham lol. It would serve Europe just like it would serve the rest of the world in the same way, i don't know what you talkin about.

And it ain't my fault that you don't wanna believe. But i ain't the judge homie, it ain't my place

How do I know what the Pope is gonna do? Cuz of the way he's acting in general, do you see him making speeches on Jesus possibly being Black? No, he's comfortable as hell with the status quo. And even if it would serve the world right by showing Jesus as Black, the Vatican and Pope show no signs of doing it in any way.

I randomly tuned into a Catholic religious channel awhile ago, and all I see are White people as angels, Jesus and Mary. It is what it is, I'm not religious so I can be objective here.

And of course it's not your fault I don't believe. I simply have no reason to believe in Jesus as a savior, but if you do, that's great.

But The Pope isn't going along with the status quo, that's what the premise of this Thread is about.

And actually so far since his very recent Becoming into Office (March 2013) he's gone against the status quo in more ways than one.

So you seem to know less about Pope Francis than you're trying to convey.

You being "objective" means nothing if it's based in ignorance and non-factual ? . You might be on the outside but because you are it doesn't automatically mean that you look at things unbiased, clearly, and unemotionally. That's a misconception about Objectivity and it's very misleading.

So if he was uncomfortable you wouldn't know, especially considering some of the Church's history. And if he was comfortable then he wouldn't be at odds with some in The Vatican today. He's just getting into Papacy (literally). You might wanna hold off on your hesitation, for now. Pope Francis out here crushing the buildings like Snoop in 95'

Pope Francis is more liberal then past popes and speaks wise on climate change, poverty, and social issues but he hasn't said anything about changing the public perception of Jesus as a White guy. His actions don't lead me to think he will make any effort to change this, especially since the Vatican, being in Europe, would upset a lot of Whites if the public image was suddenly changed.

There is a big leap between him wanting society to rely on money less and making speeches and proposing changes to Jesus' public image being light skin. And even if he does argue against the conservatives in the Catholic Church, I still haven't seen encourage big changes, like letting women become priests for example. My point is while he talks nice and friendly (as most popes do these days), I see no evidence of him changing the public face of Jesus. The Vatican has tons of paintings of Jesus as a light skin or white guy, it's not like those pictures from Michaelangelo are gonna come down.

Bruh, something tells me that you don't know too much about Pope Francis or The Catholic Church for that matter lol. Stop fakin it

Pope Francis hasn't even been Pope for 3 years and has gone against the grain since Day 1 but yet you believe that what he's done up until now isn't any indication of what he might do in the future. Considering it's very probable he'll be Pope for quite a while.

And i see you're so worried about what White's think, as if that's all that matters in life smh. You're brainwashed your own damn self...

It's not a "big leap". A big leap is having a Bald Lesbian European Woman as Pope and kicking out all of the Cardinals and replacing them with European White Men....... oh wait!?!

Come on man, you're not being realistic, you don't think the opinion of Whites, especially the rich and powerful ones, won't matter??? Only someone who is bugging would think the opinion of rich, Christian White Europeans wouldn't matter in this, you forgot who actually put together the books of the Bible? You forgot how ruthless White Christians have been?

Europeans put together the Catholic Church, why do you think they chose White Jesus paintings from Michaelangelo and the rest of them? They are in the Vatican for a reason, has the pope said anything about taking them down and replacing them?? The Pope isn't gonna go against all that.

But when you see the Pope making ANY kind of hint he will change the public images of Jesus, please let us know. Let us know when Pope Francis says the public images of Jesus from Leonardo and Raphael are wrong.

Lol. Hell nah they don't matter. There's also alotta rich white folk who are ? -abiding Children, you just don't notice that becuz the ? up ones outnumber the not-so ? up ones.

They also didn't put the Catholic Bible together. Sorry to buss your bubble. The Jews did, all The Catholics did was put together The New Testament. Michaenglo didn't come around til Alexander VI in the 1400's, 1400+ years after Christ, after Catholicism....

CS_christ_01_b.jpg

• phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

Huge difference between the Confederate Flag and drawings that have been iconic for 700 years. In my opinion, the popular image of Jesus won't come down from ANY pope or Vatican leadership until Jesus magically comes back down to Earth. The public images of Jesus are popular and not as hated as the Confederate flag was.

I know Pope Francis is South American, but his heritage is European. His parents were White people from Italy, they moved to Argentina, a nation that is mostly White anyway.

No difference between White Jesus and The Confederate Flag. They both hold the theology of White Supremacy *Kanye shrug*

Your opinion is also wrong. You just sound like you hate ? . It won't come down until a Pope or more importantly PEOPLE OF COLOR *ahem* do something about it. Pope Francis is the only one so far (besides Muslims) to even show any kind of promise with that.

The true color of Christ would restore order in a real way. It would seperate the Demons from the Flock

catacomb_domitilla.jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9xcR-FgvlY&list=WL&index=4
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    not sure why white and black Christians are so obsessed with the skin color of their savior. As stated multiple times in this thread, he looked like people around him did at the time. He certainly didn't have Sub-Sahara African features and certainly didn't look Caucasian either. He looked middle eastern.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Lol wtf. That portrait of Christ is Cesare Borgia and since this Pope is bringing back integrity he needs to restore the image and I'm speculating that maybe he'll do so based on his actions. Everything leads to it.
    wonderful; however, i believe my prior remarks were in response to you arguing with people about their imagery of Jesus. case in point:
    So who's going to dismiss the fact that Christ wasn't Cesar Borgia and just ignore actual writings and sculptures depicting Christ as well as people from those times (or closer to those times I should say)?
    I guess if y'all actually knew about Popes or THIS Pope just to keep things simple there would be more of a debate lol. Clearly not tho
    this is you telling posters a) they're saying Jesus looked like Cesare or at least b) saying they're not trying to discuss what Jesus looked like. but who in this thread is co-signing the Cesare Borgia version of Jesus?
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    not sure why white and black Christians are so obsessed with the skin color of their savior. As stated multiple times in this thread, he looked like people around him did at the time. He certainly didn't have Sub-Sahara African features and certainly didn't look Caucasian either. He looked middle eastern.

So you're just going to ignore the pictures i posted huh? @And_So_It_Burns once again. Jesus did have "sub"-Saharan features, but that's not what I'm focusing on. Those paintings are replicated or actual joints snapshotted, they're not Fantasy. "Sub"-Saharan is a funny word btw
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    wonderful; however, i believe my prior remarks were in response to you arguing with people about their imagery of Jesus. case in point:

wth are you talking about?

janklow wrote: »
    they're saying Jesus looked like Cesare or at least b) saying they're not trying to discuss what Jesus looked like. but who in this thread is co-signing the Cesare Borgia version of Jesus?

C.) White Jesus IS a portrait of Ceseare Borgia, literally. Google it, go to the library, do whatever u need 2 do 2 get official & accurate information to look it up. That's a real thing, not a conspiracy

D.) We off Cesare. We talkin about Pope Francis and have been
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So you're just going to ignore the pictures i posted huh? @And_So_It_Burns once again. Jesus did have "sub"-Saharan features, but that's not what I'm focusing on.
    No he didn't. I care more about the empirical proof of such shown in the genetic make up of those living in the same region of Jesus than some questionable pictures found online. Genealogy disproves your ? ? obsession.
    "Sub"-Saharan is a funny word btw

Why is this funny? Is a widely used term to refer to those who live beneath the Sahara desert.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    @phukkyou2

European Christians put together the books of the New Testament, they decided what books would make it in and what books wouldn't make it. The Torah is a different story of course, Jews don't take the Bible seriously.

So since European Christians put together those books together for the NT, their opinion will absolutely matter when it comes to the imagery of Jesus. The Vatican power structure is mostly White, mostly Italian at this point, how can you say with a straight face their opinion won't matter, the Pope can't change things by himself. He will need cooperation and YES, that cooperation would involve the mostly WHITE leadership of the Vatican. And I know Michaelangelo and other artists came a long time after Jesus died, but the light skin Jesus paintings they made make up the majority of what is on Vatican grounds.

You think the Pope is gonna have the ? to order all those paintings to be repainted, including the Sistine Chapel? Lol, you gonna be waiting a long ass time then, never gonna happen. You asked people what they thought right?
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

No difference between White Jesus and The Confederate Flag. They both hold the theology of White Supremacy *Kanye shrug*

Your opinion is also wrong. You just sound like you hate ? . It won't come down until a Pope or more importantly PEOPLE OF COLOR *ahem* do something about it. Pope Francis is the only one so far (besides Muslims) to even show any kind of promise with that.

The true color of Christ would restore order in a real way. It would seperate the Demons from the Flock

catacomb_domitilla.jpg

What are Catholic people of color going to do about the image of White Jesus? Make a petition to Pope Francis? Fine, it doesn't mean the light skin Jesus paintings are gonna come down on Vatican grounds. Tune into a random Catholic channel right now, tell me if you see Pope Francis making efforts to do what you want him to do. That's right, you don't and you won't. There are too many of those paintings in existence and them being iconic means everything.

Sistine Chapel will never be repainted unless Jesus comes down and proves he was dark skin or whatever you imagine him to be, that doesn't mean I hate "? ", I can't hate something I feel almost nothing for. Pope Francis hasn't shown any sign he is interested in taking those paintings down or repainting them. I asked you before if you had evidence the Pope was gonna do this and apparently you still don't. Enjoy your waiting game though.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

So you're just going to ignore the pictures i posted huh? @And_So_It_Burns once again. Jesus did have "sub"-Saharan features, but that's not what I'm focusing on.
    No he didn't. I care more about the empirical proof of such shown in the genetic make up of those living in the same region of Jesus than some questionable pictures found online. Genealogy disproves your ? ? obsession.
    "Sub"-Saharan is a funny word btw

Why is this funny? Is a widely used term to refer to those who live beneath the Sahara desert.

But they're not Fantasy pictures Genius, they're pictures of the actual real thing. They're not questionable, go to Egypt and you'll see some of these very paintings.

And also, if you haven't noticed. The paintings of people who lived there in those times are all darker-hue'd colored people.

And "sub" is synonymous with "less than". That's why it's funny. People are labeling themselves as something "less than" and don't even know what it means but be proud than a muthafucka
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    @phukkyou2

European Christians put together the books of the New Testament, they decided what books would make it in and what books wouldn't make it. The Torah is a different story of course, Jews don't take the Bible seriously.

So since European Christians put together those books together for the NT, their opinion will absolutely matter when it comes to the imagery of Jesus. The Vatican power structure is mostly White, mostly Italian at this point, how can you say with a straight face their opinion won't matter, the Pope can't change things by himself. He will need cooperation and YES, that cooperation would involve the mostly WHITE leadership of the Vatican. And I know Michaelangelo and other artists came a long time after Jesus died, but the light skin Jesus paintings they made make up the majority of what is on Vatican grounds.

You think the Pope is gonna have the ? to order all those paintings to be repainted, including the Sistine Chapel? Lol, you gonna be waiting a long ass time then, never gonna happen. You asked people what they thought right?

So what's your point? Are you implying that Whitey is Massah and only them in unison have the Authority....

Pope Francis can change it, he's halfway there. You're worried about The Vatican, I'm talking about The World.

And as far as The Vatican goes, they already pray to Black Jesus and Black Mary

popeblack1.jpg

tumblr_m3vnhr4ysB1qhjt82o1_250.jpg

Pope-in-church-with-black-woman-behind.jpg

Two_popes.jpg
  • phukkyou2
    Options

catacomb_domitilla.jpg

What are Catholic people of color going to do about the image of White Jesus? Make a petition to Pope Francis? Fine, it doesn't mean the light skin Jesus paintings are gonna come down on Vatican grounds. Tune into a random Catholic channel right now, tell me if you see Pope Francis making efforts to do what you want him to do. That's right, you don't and you won't. There are too many of those paintings in existence and them being iconic means everything.

Sistine Chapel will never be repainted unless Jesus comes down and proves he was dark skin or whatever you imagine him to be, that doesn't mean I hate "? ", I can't hate something I feel almost nothing for. Pope Francis hasn't shown any sign he is interested in taking those paintings down or repainting them. I asked you before if you had evidence the Pope was gonna do this and apparently you still don't. Enjoy your waiting game though.

If they're worried about Idolatry and doing right by ? they will.

You keep saying that he's shown no signs but yet you know so little about him. You know more about the establishment than Pope Francis homie. I know you do

[Img]https://dilemmaxdotnet.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/black-? -mary-madonna-and-black-baby-jesus.jpg[/Img]
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude lol.

This was a copy of the original Asuet (Isis) and Heru (Horus) worship. Your boy Jesus never existed you need more scholarship.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

catacomb_domitilla.jpg

You keep saying that he's shown no signs but yet you know so little about him. You know more about the establishment than Pope Francis homie. I know you do

[Img]https://dilemmaxdotnet.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/black-? -mary-madonna-and-black-baby-jesus.jpg[/Img]

You act like you know Pope Francis personally though, lol, has he told you his plans for the future? On your previous post, I already know the Black Madonna and Jesus are revered in places already, but your thread question is on this pope speaking on "the true image of Jesus and restoring it" and no one has heard evidence or seen signs he will change anything or speak on it.

Considering he is of Italian heritage, and the Vatican is in Europe, I don't expect that to change. If you DO expect him to speak on it, that's fine but he's been pope for two years now and he's yet to speak on this in any way. And by the way, idolatry is actually a big part of Catholic tradition, I used to be a Catholic so I would know.

• phukkyou2
    Options
    Nah Bruh. YOU need more Scholarship. Most of the ? you read is probably Anti-Christ and Anti-Religion and Pro-Science.

It doesn't do anything more than reinforce what you already wanted to believe and already wanted to hear.

I started out just like you. But then I got smarter. You speak of Energies and Sciences but yet you reject Christ who's been around for over 2000/5000 without any real competition. But yet your Views have always been suppressed and defeated indefinitely. So how is it that the Spirit of ? is stronger than the Energy of your folks?
  • phukkyou2
    Options

catacomb_domitilla.jpg

You act like you know Pope Francis personally though, lol, has he told you his plans for the future? On your previous post, I already know the Black Madonna and Jesus are revered in places already, but your thread question is on this pope speaking on "the true image of Jesus and restoring it" and no one has heard evidence or seen signs he will change anything or speak on it.

Considering he is of Italian heritage, and the Vatican is in Europe, I don't expect that to change. If you DO expect him to speak on it, that's fine but he's been pope for two years now and he's yet to speak on this in any way. And by the way, idolatry is actually a big part of Catholic tradition, I used to be a Catholic so I would know.

It's not idolatry tho. It's simply tapping into Energies and Spirits. If you paid attention then you would know.

But I'll concede Cesare Borgia, that's part of the basis of this Thread.

And two years is a short time frame. Life is Chess not Checkers. But if you say no then that's cool.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Nah Bruh. YOU need more Scholarship. Most of the ? you read is probably Anti-Christ and Anti-Religion and Pro-Science.

It doesn't do anything more than reinforce what you already wanted to believe and already wanted to hear.

I started out just like you. But then I got smarter. You speak of Energies and Sciences but yet you reject Christ who's been around for over 2000/5000 without any real competition. But yet your Views have always been suppressed and defeated indefinitely. So how is it that the Spirit of ? is stronger than the Energy of your folks?

LOL aight you took this thread a whole other direction, you sure you want to do that? I can speak on all this but just so you know, you about to derail your own thread if you wana go this route. Cuz my views are actually very popular in most parts of the world lol, most people worldwide aren't Christian. My views are hardly suppressed, if anything they are growing.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

LOL aight you took this thread a whole other direction, you sure you want to do that? I can speak on all this but just so you know, you about to derail your own thread if you wana go this route. Cuz my views are actually very popular in most parts of the world lol, most people worldwide aren't Christian. My views are hardly suppressed, if anything they are growing.

Yeah sure, let's go!

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_projectedChange640px.png

Get your frustrations with ? off your chest homie
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Yeah sure, let's go!

Frustrations with ? ? My life is going pretty damn well, money on deck, women on deck, I don't have any frustrations with a ? that I haven't seen and like I said already, I'm not religious, so I don't think on a "man in the sky" level.

And those numbers for 2050 are interesting, but it's assuming people in Christian and Muslim nations won't change their religions or stop being religious in general. And even in 2050, most people won't be Christian, so I'm not really sure what those numbers are supposed to mean to me. All I know is that more and more people worldwide are sharing my non-affiliation with religion. ESPECIALLY in America.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    A full 70% of the world won't be Christian in 2050 according to that survey, so maybe it's your Bible ? that has some more work to do lol
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

Yeah sure, let's go!

Frustrations with ? ? My life is going pretty damn well, money on deck, women on deck, I don't have any frustrations with a ? that I haven't seen and like I said already, I'm not religious, so I don't think on a "man in the sky" level.

And those numbers for 2050 are interesting, but it's assuming people in Christian and Muslim nations won't change their religions or stop being religious in general. And even in 2050, most people won't be Christian, so I'm not really sure what those numbers are supposed to mean to me. All I know is that more and more people worldwide are sharing my non-affiliation with religion. ESPECIALLY in America.

That's not what you said tho. And you don't know how someone is going to feel. Just because Technologies Advance doesn't mean ? won't.

But then again, there's always Revelations. And seeing as how The U.S. doesn't even have 400 Million People in this World with over 7Billion (and growing). I think it's safe to say that we're a while from the complete end of the world. I could be wrong but the numbers don't lie.

People aren't going to turn away from their conscious becuz they can purchase a flying jet ski from Wal-Mart for da low
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

Yeah sure, let's go!

That's not what you said tho. And you don't know how someone is going to feel. Just because Technologies Advance doesn't mean ? won't.

But then again, there's always Revelations. And seeing as how The U.S. doesn't even have 400 Million People in this World with over 7Billion (and growing). I think it's safe to say that we're a while from the complete end of the world. I could be wrong but the numbers don't lie.

People aren't going to turn away from their conscious becuz they can purchase a flying jet ski from Wal-Mart for da low

By 2050, your survey says itself that there will be over 1 BILLION non-religious or non-affiliated people on Earth, and that's actually bigger than the population of the USA, which will be around 400 million by 2050. I'm in pretty good company.

I'm not bothered by many people worldwide believing in ? though, I'm not even an atheist. I just don't believe in any one, single powerful ? . And definitely not the Abrahamic one and as you can see, most people worldwide these days ALSO do not believe in the Abrahamic ? . Out of 7 billion people worldwide, only about 3 billion (Muslims and Christians) believe in it. That means an incredible 4 billion people worldwide also don't believe in it. So trust me, my views are hardly suppressed.