Do you think this Pope will speak on the True image of Jesus and mandatorally restore it?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy is saying science and archealogical and evidence of Christian leaders stating that a lie to help with control, ease the minds of the populous, and etc.

I can break yahweh down he iss Yah of the moon which was feminine essence of Thoth. I can break these terminologies down for you. Yahweh more powerful cause it's a freaking rock lol that generates no energy.

You can't talk energy without mathematics nor with a western thought and without education of religions.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    None of what you claim has been proven or hidden from the masses. If it was a real thing then it would've died out with the quickness. Instead it's spread out throughout the world and has done so and is continuing to do so over the centuries. Those are simply Independent Studies not backed by anyone other than themselves and people who think like them (which is few and far in between)

You really think Satan wouldn't have "exposed" the lies of Christ by now? You really think Humans need religion to be controlled and made to do things? You're delusional.

To control popular is fairly easy when you have resources and people thirsty to survive.

You talk about Mathematics but something tells me that you know very little about the REAL anomalies behind "Mathematics". It's probably just a cool word that you ran with lol.

And as far as "archeological evidence" is concerned, there's evidence of Jesus, there's evidence of ? . If those populations were so Advanced as you claim then ? would've been too easy to disprove centuries before you and I were here.

Fact is. ? , Christ, and Lucifer were here before us, during us, and will be here after us. There has not been a civilization or Man that has yet to get rid of them. It's only become very recent since the commercialization of Sin as a "good thing" and "an okay thing to do" has Man questioned ? . And when I say recently, I mean the 2010's. And even that's slowing down. There's no getting around that.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Nah Bruh. YOU need more Scholarship. Most of the ? you read is probably Anti-Christ and Anti-Religion and Pro-Science.

It doesn't do anything more than reinforce what you already wanted to believe and already wanted to hear.

I started out just like you. But then I got smarter. You speak of Energies and Sciences but yet you reject Christ who's been around for over 2000/5000 without any real competition. But yet your Views have always been suppressed and defeated indefinitely. So how is it that the Spirit of ? is stronger than the Energy of your folks?

LOL aight you took this thread a whole other direction, you sure you want to do that? I can speak on all this but just so you know, you about to derail your own thread if you wana go this route. Cuz my views are actually very popular in most parts of the world lol, most people worldwide aren't Christian. My views are hardly suppressed, if anything they are growing.

Yeah sure, let's go!

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_projectedChange640px.png

Get your frustrations with ? off your chest homie

Frustrations with ? ? My life is going pretty damn well, money on deck, women on deck, I don't have any frustrations with a ? that I haven't seen and like I said already, I'm not religious, so I don't think on a "man in the sky" level.

And those numbers for 2050 are interesting, but it's assuming people in Christian and Muslim nations won't change their religions or stop being religious in general. And even in 2050, most people won't be Christian, so I'm not really sure what those numbers are supposed to mean to me. All I know is that more and more people worldwide are sharing my non-affiliation with religion. ESPECIALLY in America.

That's not what you said tho. And you don't know how someone is going to feel. Just because Technologies Advance doesn't mean ? won't.

But then again, there's always Revelations. And seeing as how The U.S. doesn't even have 400 Million People in this World with over 7Billion (and growing). I think it's safe to say that we're a while from the complete end of the world. I could be wrong but the numbers don't lie.

People aren't going to turn away from their conscious becuz they can purchase a flying jet ski from Wal-Mart for da low

By 2050, your survey says itself that there will be over 1 BILLION non-religious or non-affiliated people on Earth, and that's actually bigger than the population of the USA, which will be around 400 million by 2050. I'm in pretty good company.

The company you keep just want Peace, the company you keep has no context other than that. The company you keep also share plenty or pretty much all of the same views as Christians do.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Where is the evidence of what you are saying??? The oldest deity we have is a female, you don't see archealogically a male deity until 4,000 BCE. And we see this goddess dating back to 25,000 to 35,000 years ago. That's a long ass time.

009_Goddess_Willendorf.jpg

Lucifer is not even Satan's name. The text was saying Heylel (which was translated as phosphrous and later to Lucifer in Latin) which is the name of a Bablyonian King in the 700s BCE era who attacked Hezeikiah. You can look that up and he was killed by his two sons.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Nah Bruh. YOU need more Scholarship. Most of the ? you read is probably Anti-Christ and Anti-Religion and Pro-Science.

It doesn't do anything more than reinforce what you already wanted to believe and already wanted to hear.

I started out just like you. But then I got smarter. You speak of Energies and Sciences but yet you reject Christ who's been around for over 2000/5000 without any real competition. But yet your Views have always been suppressed and defeated indefinitely. So how is it that the Spirit of ? is stronger than the Energy of your folks?

LOL aight you took this thread a whole other direction, you sure you want to do that? I can speak on all this but just so you know, you about to derail your own thread if you wana go this route. Cuz my views are actually very popular in most parts of the world lol, most people worldwide aren't Christian. My views are hardly suppressed, if anything they are growing.

Yeah sure, let's go!

PF_15.04.02_ProjectionsOverview_projectedChange640px.png

Get your frustrations with ? off your chest homie

Frustrations with ? ? My life is going pretty damn well, money on deck, women on deck, I don't have any frustrations with a ? that I haven't seen and like I said already, I'm not religious, so I don't think on a "man in the sky" level.

And those numbers for 2050 are interesting, but it's assuming people in Christian and Muslim nations won't change their religions or stop being religious in general. And even in 2050, most people won't be Christian, so I'm not really sure what those numbers are supposed to mean to me. All I know is that more and more people worldwide are sharing my non-affiliation with religion. ESPECIALLY in America.

That's not what you said tho. And you don't know how someone is going to feel. Just because Technologies Advance doesn't mean ? won't.

But then again, there's always Revelations. And seeing as how The U.S. doesn't even have 400 Million People in this World with over 7Billion (and growing). I think it's safe to say that we're a while from the complete end of the world. I could be wrong but the numbers don't lie.

People aren't going to turn away from their conscious becuz they can purchase a flying jet ski from Wal-Mart for da low

By 2050, your survey says itself that there will be over 1 BILLION non-religious or non-affiliated people on Earth, and that's actually bigger than the population of the USA, which will be around 400 million by 2050. I'm in pretty good company.

The company you keep just want Peace, the company you keep has no context other than that. The company you keep also share plenty or pretty much all of the same views as Christians do.

Most people want the same things in life so I hear that. I do think there are some differences between Christians and non Christians, just depends on the person and how seriously they take some issues.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Where is the evidence of what you are saying??? The oldest deity we have is a female, you don't see archealogically a male deity until 4,000 BCE. And we see this goddess dating back to 25,000 to 35,000 years ago. That's a long ass time.

Lucifer is not even Satan's name. The text was saying Heylel (which was translated as phosphrous and later to Lucifer in Latin) which is the name of a Bablyonian King in the 700s BCE era who attacked Hezeikiah. You can look that up and he was killed by his two sons.

I agree, there are plenty of gods that have lasted way longer then the pretty recent Abrahamic ? . Zeus lasted way longer too, same with plenty of African and Hindu gods. If it wasn't for the ? expansion of Christian nations in Europe, Christianity wouldn't be as nearly widespread as it is now.

That Lucifer story is interesting, I'm gonna have to do some research on that. Have you also heard the stories of "Yahweh" being based on an ancient king as well? It was a king and other Israelites had other gods, and Yahweh was said to be the king most popular and deemed a ? many years later. Over time it took the stories of other Israelite gods and Egyptian ones and it eventually became a "one ? " story. It's just one story I've seen online from Jewish sources.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

So I take it that you haven't read The Old Testament then? I see.

I agree, there are plenty of gods that have lasted way longer then the pretty recent Abrahamic ? . Zeus lasted way longer too, same with plenty of African and Hindu gods. If it wasn't for the ? expansion of Christian nations in Europe, Christianity wouldn't be as nearly widespread as it is now.

That Lucifer story is interesting, I'm gonna have to do some research on that. Have you also heard the stories of "Yahweh" being based on an ancient king as well? It was a king and other Israelites had other gods, and Yahweh was said to be the king most popular and deemed a ? many years later. Over time it took the stories of other Israelite gods and Egyptian ones and it eventually became a "one ? " story. It's just one story I've seen online from Jewish sources.

Denial is a helluva drug
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lol, I read the whole bible.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Lol, I read the whole bible.

*yawn*

You don't even know the First Commandment
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    C.) White Jesus IS a portrait of Ceseare Borgia, literally. Google it, go to the library, do whatever u need 2 do 2 get official & accurate information to look it up. That's a real thing, not a conspiracy
    i think i need you to go to a library so you can follow these posts. again, WHO IN THIS THREAD is calling that an accurate portrait of Jesus?
    And as far as The Vatican goes, they already pray to Black Jesus and Black Mary
    Vatican prays to white Jesus, phukkyou2 is outraged; Vatican prays to black Jesus, phukkyou2 decrees the Vatican is a foundation of accuracy.

perhaps "Catholic dude found a picture of Jesus that looks like this" isn't actually the best argument for what historical Jesus looked like

• Ajackson17
    Options
    He is a troll.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

Denial is a helluva drug

Denial of what exactly? There are gods older than the Bible ? , with much richer history, and much more powerful as well. The Bible ? did a lazy job during the Holocaust taking care of his "chosen" people, I'll tell you that right now lol.....so forgive me if I'm not impressed by it.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

Denial is a helluva drug

Denial of what exactly? There are gods older than the Bible ? , with much richer history, and much more powerful as well. The Bible ? did a lazy job during the Holocaust taking care of his "chosen" people, I'll tell you that right now lol.....so forgive me if I'm not impressed by it.
    Genesis: 1 In the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of ? was hovering over the waters.

Not exactly

And The Jews apparently got the world in their hands. Seems like he looked out for them to me

You deny The Bible becuz of your own personal tragedies. So that doesn't negate what it says. You also have a very minute scope of the world. You aren't everywhere at all times, you can't even see what's going on in your neighbors crib, there's a wall or some land preventing that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLOsUc8MbEg
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Denial is a helluva drug

Genesis: 1 In the beginning ? created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of ? was hovering over the waters.

Not exactly

And The Jews apparently got the world in their hands. Seems like he looked out for them to me

You deny The Bible becuz of your own personal tragedies. So that doesn't negate what it says. You also have a very minute scope of the world. You aren't everywhere at all times, you can't even see what's going on in your neighbors crib, there's a wall or some land preventing that
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLOsUc8MbEg

That creationism story has been proven false over and over again man lol.....Earth is way older then 6,000 years old.

As far as the Jews having the "world" in their hands, that's also a myth. They do have a lot of money for the percentage of the world they make up, but Jews only make up 1% of total world population. They aren't big enough to control the world, although I'll admit their influence via Israel is very strong in America. Outside American politics though, their control is pretty small. Any theories on why the Bible ? allowed 6 million Jews, his chosen people, to be roasted and gassed in ovens? Doesn't seem like a powerful and protective ? to me. Seems like a weak one, and also a liar.

And I actually deny the Bible because of the lack of evidence the Bible ? is real or worth worshipping. What's real funny though is that every Jew I have ever been cool with disses the Bible and Bible ? more then anyone else. Do you know the amazing percentage of Jews who are not religious and are atheist? I guess personal tragedy is the reason half of American Jews doubt there is even a ? haha

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism

• phukkyou2
    Options
    I was never one to go on "a day is 24 hours to The Creator" and I've never ran across someone who has either. So there goes your debunking

And as far as The Holocaust goes, you act like Lu don't roam this Earth either. You also can't deflate The Jews influence either just to fit your argument. And for the record, who says Jews can't be an outreach of The Devil either. "It's easier for a camel to get thru the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven".

So while they denounce The Bible, considering that Jews aren't a Race, they're a Religion. They're free to do so. You think ? or The Devil cares. This ? is Chess, not Checkers

You also sound like you have a Fantasy Comic Book Series version in your mind of what ? should be. You're just upset that he doesn't work like you want him to... like alot of people are. The evidence of ? 's existence according to The Torah, The Bible, and The Qur'an is heavily out there. You just turned your back on it and in doing so you forgot what the good book says in the first place
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    I was never one to go on "a day is 24 hours to The Creator" and I've never ran across someone who has either. So there goes your debunking

And as far as The Holocaust goes, you act like Lu don't roam this Earth either. You also can't deflate The Jews influence either just to fit your argument. And for the record, who says Jews can't be an outreach of The Devil either. "It's easier for a camel to get thru the eye of a needle than it is for a rich man to get into heaven".

So while they denounce The Bible, considering that Jews aren't a Race, they're a Religion. They're free to do so. You think ? or The Devil cares. This ? is Chess, not Checkers

You also sound like you have a Fantasy Comic Book Series version in your mind of what ? should be. You're just upset that he doesn't work like you want him to... like alot of people are. The evidence of ? 's existence according to The Torah, The Bible, and The Qur'an is heavily out there. You just turned your back on it and in doing so you forgot what the good book says in the first place

Well there's a whole lot of things the creationism story is wrong in, aside from the days and years. It would take too long to break that down, but science backs me up 100%.

As far as the Holocaust, what difference would it make if a devil walks the Earth, isn't your Bible ? supposed to be more powerful then a so-called devil? The Bible ? said it would protect his chosen people but it somehow was unable to stop 6 million Jews from being burned, shot and gassed up like cows. I mean wow, one minute the Bible ? talks like William Wallace from Braveheart, and yet it acts like Mysterio when trouble comes along. It's pretty easy to see why so many would be skeptical of anything your "good book" says.

And the Quran and Torah are books I don't take seriously either, funny ? is the world's biggest conflicts all revolve around Muslims, Jews, and Christians lol.....when I see your weak ? do something to protect its Christians from being chased away from the birthplace of Christianity, the Middle East, I'll take your holy book more seriously. Till then, I'll be laughing my Black ass off.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    But Science isn't absolute tho, it changes everyday and it's never been Tested except for by other Scientists who share the same exact knowledge, literally. Carbon Dating can only be trusted so much. And then again, Man's numbers aren't ? 's numbers and it's been proven that that is true, according to Science.

? was never really happy with The Jews at all times in history so what's your point. He was never satisfied with Mankind at all times in history so what exactly are you trying to get at?

Conflicts have happened in all forms of Belief, including the days of waybacc when people worshipped wooden spoons, pictures, and powders. Christianity is just the scapegoat becuz The Sovereign LORD is all powerful and wipes em out everytime. Everybody from your beloved Europeans to your sacred Native Americans to our African Kings & Queens.

Your clouded perception of hate seems to have blocked out what The Word actually says. I can tell too that you haven't touched a Bible in years just based off what you say.

And in case you haven't noticed. The whole world is ? up, not just The Middle East
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    But Science isn't absolute tho, it changes everyday and it's never been Tested except for by other Scientists who share the same exact knowledge, literally. Carbon Dating can only be trusted so much. And then again, Man's numbers aren't ? 's numbers and it's been proven that that is true, according to Science.

? was never really happy with The Jews at all times in history so what's your point. He was never satisfied with Mankind at all times in history so what exactly are you trying to get at?

Conflicts have happened in all forms of Belief, including the days of waybacc when people worshipped wooden spoons, pictures, and powders. Christianity is just the scapegoat becuz The Sovereign LORD is all powerful and wipes em out everytime. Everybody from your beloved Europeans to your sacred Native Americans to our African Kings & Queens.

Your clouded perception of hate seems to have blocked out what The Word actually says. I can tell too that you haven't touched a Bible in years just based off what you say.

And in case you haven't noticed. The whole world is ? up, not just The Middle East

Science does change but that's the thing about science, I can see it at work with studies, independent reviews and other researchers backing or not backing the research up. I don't put ALL my trust in science but science has cured more diseases and solved more problems than any holy book ever has.

As far as conflicts historically, yeah people have always fought but it's hilarious the Abrahamic religions have followers who historically have been very brutal to each other and to others who don't believe in the Abrahamic ? . Abrahamic ? followers historically have been some of the most evil and savage people mankind has ever known, word to Columbus and 3 million Nazis who identified as Christian. And who has the "sovereign lord" wiped out exactly? I know Christians have helped wipe out many Native Americans, Aboriginals and other people all over the world, along with many of their religious figures, is that something to be proud of? Because if you wanna go that route, Christians are getting wiped out in many places too.

Out of 7 billion people on Earth, only 2.2 billion are Christian, so this sovereign lord you're speaking about is not doing an impressive job wiping out its competition.

And I know the world in general has problems, and the weak, helpless, and lazy as ? Bible ? isn't doing ? about it. It's why I could care less about reading the Bible lol, plus I read it already back and forth in Catholic school.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Lol. Bruh....

Science does change but that's the thing about science, I can see it at work with studies, independent reviews and other researchers backing or not backing the research up. I don't put ALL my trust in science but science has cured more diseases and solved more problems than any holy book ever has.

So if Science changes then how can The Bible be absolutely disproven if at the core of it it's flawed? And I know what ? has done for me, I don't know about You, Blaze? I can count on 1 hand how many times I've been sick, I can't count how many Blessings I've received, let alone since being Baptized this year. I've had Sex with so many broads that I've literally lost count (tho I wouldn't necessarily credit that to him). My words have moved mountains. In one year alone I almost died more times than I can remember. When I ask for something (verbally thru prayer) it usually comes in some form or fashion. And etc etc. Not to mention the story about my whip I told u about earlier this year

As far as conflicts historically, yeah people have always fought but it's hilarious the Abrahamic religions have followers who historically have been very brutal to each other and to others who don't believe in the Abrahamic ? . Abrahamic ? followers historically have been some of the most evil and savage people mankind has ever known, word to Columbus and 3 million Nazis who identified as Christian. And who has the "sovereign lord" wiped out exactly? I know Christians have helped wipe out many Native Americans, Aboriginals and other people all over the world, along with many of their religious figures, is that something to be proud of? Because if you wanna go that route, Christians are getting wiped out in many places too.

? wants what ? wants. If you don't like it (like alot of people feel alot) then too bad. He wanted to be known as the One true ? and he did such. The very people in your Avi are Church Boys even if they've reached out and tried to appeal to a "broader" audience from time to time. Which is actually pretty genius on The Lord's part if you really think about it

Out of 7 billion people on Earth, only 2.2 billion are Christian, so this sovereign lord you're speaking about is not doing an impressive job wiping out its competition.

Revelations bruh. Plus, you just said Christianity wiped out alotta people over time. So which is it?

And I know the world in general has problems, and the weak, helpless, and lazy as ? Bible ? isn't doing ? about it. It's why I could care less about reading the Bible lol, plus I read it already back and forth in Catholic school.

Maybe teaching people at an early age (in a humanized perfect conception) of ? isn't what he wanted. Maybe he wanted us to find him on our own through our own journies in life. If you don't open your eyes to him then how will you ever see him?

• phukkyou2
    Options
    And honestly, what goes on in Heaven? do you know

And let me ask you a question.... when's the last time you actually read a Bible? you seem to be leaving out certain information in your questions & comments
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Lol. Bruh....

So if Science changes then how can The Bible be absolutely disproven if at the core of it it's flawed? And I know what ? has done for me, I don't know about You, Blaze? I can count on 1 hand how many times I've been sick, I can't count how many Blessings I've received, let alone since being Baptized this year. I've had Sex with so many broads that I've literally lost count (tho I wouldn't necessarily credit that to him). My words have moved mountains. In one year alone I almost died more times than I can remember. When I ask for something (verbally thru prayer) it usually comes in some form or fashion. And etc etc. Not to mention the story about my whip I told u about earlier this year

? wants what ? wants. If you don't like it (like alot of people feel alot) then too bad. He wanted to be known as the One true ? and he did such. The very people in your Avi are Church Boys even if they've reached out and tried to appeal to a "broader" audience from time to time. Which is actually pretty genius on The Lord's part if you really think about it

Revelations bruh. Plus, you just said Christianity wiped out alotta people over time. So which is it?

Maybe teaching people at an early age (in a humanized perfect conception) of ? isn't what he wanted. Maybe he wanted us to find him on our own through our own journies in life. If you don't open your eyes to him then how will you ever see him?

LOL well I guess the Bible ? has a problem with 5 billion out of 7 billion people around the world then!!! Too bad for him really actually, my life is just fine without the Bible ? , just like Hindus, atheists and others I'm sure feel just fine. As far as 2pac, he made clear he wasn't big on religion, he was more into spirituality. Snoop was a choir boy growing up but his lifestyle is far from Christian haha.

And all those blessings don't mean anything cuz my life has IMPROVED and been MORE BLESSED since I stopped ? with Christianity. More women then I ever thought possible, good money, weed, threesomes, hot stalkers who are obsessed with my ? , trips, you name it. And on the flip side, I know Christians whose lives are ? and horrible. I know a Christian with breast cancer LMAO....she's gonna die any second now, she lives in my apartment building. All that religious mumbo jumbo she be on hasn't done ? for her, her son also has Down Syndrome. I know atheists who probably have better lives than both of us combined. What's your point in all that?? Bill Gates is an atheist and his life seems awesome.

And which ? am I supposed to find? There are hundreds and thousands of gods. I guess I can try to find Krishna and Sheeva, I always thought those gods were pretty cool. Maybe I should search for them tonight.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    And honestly, what goes on in Heaven? do you know

And let me ask you a question.... when's the last time you actually read a Bible? you seem to be leaving out certain information in your questions & comments

What goes on in heaven......? How would I possibly know that, I'm not even dead yet lol....do you know what heaven is like??

Last time I read a Bible was ummmmmmmmmmmm, a long time ago. But as I've said several times here already, I've read the entire Bible back and forth, first started reading it at the early age of 4 years old. The people I know who dislike Christianity the most, especially my Nigerian homeboy, used to be Christian. I always thought that was funny.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    LOL well I guess the Bible ? has a problem with 5 billion out of 7 billion people around the world then!!! Too bad for him really actually, my life is just fine without the Bible ? , just like Hindus, atheists and others I'm sure feel just fine. As far as 2pac, he made clear he wasn't big on religion, he was more into spirituality. Snoop was a choir boy growing up but his lifestyle is far from Christian haha.

Maybe he does have a problem with (more than just) 5Billion People. As the Bible says, he was gonna get rid of Earth anyway. And like i said, Pac & Snoop are Entertainers of a certain Craft, they have to bend a little to get a little. The Industry always been that. It's no different today than it was yesterday except for the fact that it's getting more & more carnal and savage. I'm also well aware of that 2Pac interview you're talking about. But that has nothing to do with his music as a whole now does it? Pac seemed to love Christ just like the rest of us. He was just crafty with it

And all those blessings don't mean anything cuz my life has IMPROVED and been MORE BLESSED since I stopped ? with Christianity. More women then I ever thought possible, good money, weed, threesomes, hot stalkers who are obsessed with my ? , trips, you name it.

I don't know what your life is like. I don't know if you sit in a wheelchair all day, I don't know if you're married or single, I don't know if you have a real job, I don't know anything about you. And likewise as well. I also don't know what's in your future and neither do u. And I'm pretty sure that I've gotten more cheeks than you have. I lost track of my body count in 09' when i was just a young pup. My body count is genocide levels. Stamp!

And on the flip side, I know Christians whose lives are ? and horrible. I know a Christian with breast cancer LMAO....she's gonna die any second now, she lives in my apartment building. All that religious mumbo jumbo she be on hasn't done ? for her, her son also has Down Syndrome. I know atheists who probably have better lives than both of us combined. What's your point in all that?? Bill Gates is an atheist and his life seems awesome.

And on that Flipside, I've known people who were Agnostic, Muslim, Christian, and Hindu who have died young. Lived in a ? up household, doin' life, had cancer, had ? , have mentally and/or physically disabled children, been shot multiple times (including in the head), been ? , etc etc. So what exactly are you getting at? Are you trying to imply that somehow becuz One does something that automatically means something is gauranteed to happen in life? Maybe those Prayers have been granted becuz None of us have seen what happens in the end. Maybe us dying at the rate we did in the 70's, 80's, and 90's was a good thing and we just couldn't see it. There's more to life I'd imagine than just "Planet" "Earth".

You also don't know what goes on in Bill Gates household. Just becuz he's got tons of money (literally) doesn't mean that his life is all good. U only know what you know. Just like I only know what I know about you. You can say everything is all good, but i dont know that. And if it is, what happens when it's all over? Where do u go from there? Where do u think you're going from there? It's almost as if you wanna do what you wanna do now and when it's all done you wanna say "i submit". Basically you wanna do things YOUR way without consequence. And whole time you don't even know how or why you're here in the first place

And which ? am I supposed to find? There are hundreds and thousands of gods. I guess I can try to find Krishna and Sheeva, I always thought those gods were pretty cool. Maybe I should search for them tonight.

Do what you feel. I'm not here to save souls or give warnings or any of that. I'm not here to redeem myself. I'm just like you, i do what i wanna do
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

Maybe he does have a problem with (more than just) 5Billion People. As the Bible says, he was gonna get rid of Earth anyway. And like i said, Pac & Snoop are Entertainers of a certain Craft, they have to bend a little to get a little. The Industry always been that. It's no different today than it was yesterday except for the fact that it's getting more & more carnal and savage. I'm also well aware of that 2Pac interview you're talking about. But that has nothing to do with his music as a whole now does it? Pac seemed to love Christ just like the rest of us. He was just crafty with it

And all those blessings don't mean anything cuz my life has IMPROVED and been MORE BLESSED since I stopped ? with Christianity. More women then I ever thought possible, good money, weed, threesomes, hot stalkers who are obsessed with my ? , trips, you name it.

I don't know what your life is like. I don't know if you sit in a wheelchair all day, I don't know if you're married or single, I don't know if you have a real job, I don't know anything about you. And likewise as well. I also don't know what's in your future and neither do u. And I'm pretty sure that I've gotten more cheeks than you have. I lost track of my body count in 09' when i was just a young pup. My body count is genocide levels. Stamp!

And on the flip side, I know Christians whose lives are ? and horrible. I know a Christian with breast cancer LMAO....she's gonna die any second now, she lives in my apartment building. All that religious mumbo jumbo she be on hasn't done ? for her, her son also has Down Syndrome. I know atheists who probably have better lives than both of us combined. What's your point in all that?? Bill Gates is an atheist and his life seems awesome.

And on that Flipside, I've known people who were Agnostic, Muslim, Christian, and Hindu who have died young. Lived in a ? up household, doin' life, had cancer, had ? , have mentally and/or physically disabled children, been shot multiple times (including in the head), been ? , etc etc. So what exactly are you getting at? Are you trying to imply that somehow becuz One does something that automatically means something is gauranteed to happen in life? Maybe those Prayers have been granted becuz None of us have seen what happens in the end. Maybe us dying at the rate we did in the 70's, 80's, and 90's was a good thing and we just couldn't see it. There's more to life I'd imagine than just "Planet" "Earth".

You also don't know what goes on in Bill Gates household. Just becuz he's got tons of money (literally) doesn't mean that his life is all good. U only know what you know. Just like I only know what I know about you. You can say everything is all good, but i dont know that. And if it is, what happens when it's all over? Where do u go from there? Where do u think you're going from there? It's almost as if you wanna do what you wanna do now and when it's all done you wanna say "i submit". Basically you wanna do things YOUR way without consequence. And whole time you don't even know how or why you're here in the first place

Do what you feel. I'm not here to save souls or give warnings or any of that. I'm not here to redeem myself. I'm just like you, i do what i wanna do

The Bible ? tried to drown the whole Earth, yeah I heard that barbaric story. The Bible ? must be more ? off then ever, 5 billion out of 7 billion people don't believe in it hahahahaha. Damn, how disappointed it must be in this generation. Ah well, maybe if it shows itself, maybe that will change. After 2,000 plus years, I'm 100% certain it will not. 5 billion people worldwide co-sign me on that, so your ? has a lot of convincing to do. I'm sure its laziness will continue though.

And yeah technically, you right about the lives we speak of here online, we could be lying. I know for a fact I'm not, I might post a few pics later on proving my case, if I'm in the mood. For now, take my word my summer has been LIT. I'll assume the same for you, my body count is up there too. But I don't brag about the amount of women I been with, I'm so used to this by now lol. I've had to dump 3 chicks this summer cuz the stalking has become too much.

And where do I go from here? Same place everyone else goes, we all die one day. I believe in some form of an afterlife, I hope it's a cool one, better then Earth. Of course I wanna do things my way, and no one knows why we're here on Earth. What consequences am I supposed to fear exactly, burning in hell because an invisible ? made up some rules thousands of years ago? The Bible says sex before marriage is bad and look at you bragging about all the ass you been getting lol......you just proved my point. Even Christians don't take their own religion seriously for the most part. So why should anyone else?

Jesus NEVER fulfilled the prophecies of the Torah, so I can't take him seriously at all either. After 2,000 years, the ? had his chance to fulfill and it FAILED. Till then, I'll continue doing what I want, and not worshipping anything except my PlayStation 4 and big ? ? lol
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I think you love Jesus foreal