The Official 2015/2016 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Options

Comments

• numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Coach Quinn needs to put a foot in Bierman's ass and kick him all the way to the end of the depth chart. He's only good for special teams. I can't wait until Reed gets back.

Worrillow is garbage or he's just not the right fit for Quinn's D. Cuz they were ? on his zone the whole dam game.

The Defense also needs to be quicker at responding to all of those weak ass passes to the flat. Chip saw that ? & we couldn't stop it. The Saints loving that cuz all they do is those dam screen passes.

No sacks....but more pressure than last season. Bradford's soft ass was shook in the 1st half.

Vic Beasley with the pass deflection stood out. Shede brought pressure up the middle. I only see Tru get beat once all game.

? Mo still out here missing tackles but he played ok.
  • bigduece69
    bigduece69 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The defense was impressive in the first half, the running game was decent, and Julio showed why he's a beast. The offensive line definitely got to make some adjustments this week, but it's good to win a game nobody thought they would win.
  • bigduece69
    Options
    Falcons to sign veteran offensive lineman Jake Long
    7h - NFL JAKE LONG +1 more
    EmailComment
    ESPN.com news services
    Free-agent offensive lineman Jake Long, coming off two straight seasons ended by ACL surgeries, is scheduled to be in Atlanta on Tuesday and is expected to sign with the Falcons barring a last-minute snag in negotiations, a source told ESPN's Dan Graziano on Monday night.

Long, the No. 1 overall draft pick by the Miami Dolphins in 2008, also drew interest this offseason from the New York Giants and Denver Broncos.

The St. Louis Rams cut Long in March in a salary-cap move, having signed him to a four-year deal before the 2013 season.

He played two seasons in St. Louis amid a pair of serious right-knee injuries.

Long tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Week 16 of the 2013 season against Tampa Bay and then tore it again in Week 8 of the 2014 season against Kansas City.

Those injuries limited Long to 22 games in two seasons with the Rams.
  • bigduece69
    Options
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    I like the Jake Long signing....that's the RT needed to make Matt have a decent O-line. Low risk, high reward. Improvement over what we have or good depth.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    O-line allowed 0 sacks

Coleman has 4ypc.

I'd say they had a pretty dam good game.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Worrilow and Durant looked good outside of a couple plays. The cover 3 is designed to give up those checkdowns they just gotta do a better job of tackling.

I'm starting to expect Matt Ryan to throw one terrible pass a game but the running game was better than I expected so it didn't hurt us as bad as it usually does.

Good game but they still gotta fix a lot of things before next week
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Oh yea....props to the homie Matt Mothafuckn Bosher!!!!

The boy is a beast!!!!
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    In Quinn We Trust!!!!

[img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/1978774_10153248343502842_372388361843062999_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=3f055e638ac5a4819a913a9a5ddd574c&oe=56A3A3C4[/img]
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't think anyone was going to make a thread this year......

Saw some good saw some bad, but still feels good to win that game Monday night. Especially a game not many people picked us to win. Only thing im worried about with the offense is the Red Zone. Kyle Shannahans teams have struggled to score in the Red Zone and it showed a little Monday night.

I think the defense will continue to get better. Im wondering how long Brooks Reed will be out, should have just gave him surgery over the summer. Kroy looked bad Monday night, dont know how he keep making this team. Seems like we could find damn near anybody to take his roster spot. Rather live with a younger players mistakes, especially one that might help us down the road.

Sticking with my 10-6/11-5 prediction for he team. Just gotta stay healthy.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    ya boi g wrote: »
    Didn't think anyone was going to make a thread this year......

Saw some good saw some bad, but still feels good to win that game Monday night. Especially a game not many people picked us to win. Only thing im worried about with the offense is the Red Zone. Kyle Shannahans teams have struggled to score in the Red Zone and it showed a little Monday night.

I think the defense will continue to get better. Im wondering how long Brooks Reed will be out, should have just gave him surgery over the summer. Kroy looked bad Monday night, dont know how he keep making this team. Seems like we could find damn near anybody to take his roster spot. Rather live with a younger players mistakes, especially one that might help us down the road.

Sticking with my 10-6/11-5 prediction for he team. Just gotta stay healthy.

1 monkey don't stop no show. I still talk mo ? than a lil bit. I don't give a ? & a half.

Kroy still on the squad because of his ST play. As soon as Reed gets back, we'll barely see Kroy. I doubt that he's on the squad next season.
  • Ghost of Jaemooms
    Ghost of Jaemooms Members Posts: 857 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll lucky ya'll not on our schedule. Or we'd kick ya'll ass like we did last year....in ya'll house...f#ck Julio, we got the "W"
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    how that L feel last week?

I would say get used to it but you already are.

You a F.A.N ol ? Ass ?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • Livefromclayco
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • Livefromclayco
    Options
    This ? won't ever be said again in life but Kroy Biermann won that game with that forced fumble. And as much as I ? on Alford in the 1st half he did a good job on OBJ in the 2nd half.l

We 2-0 tho and still haven't played a complete game ? gonna get real if they can get consistent.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited September 2015
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    This ? won't ever be said again in life but Kroy Biermann won that game with that forced fumble. And as much as I ? on Alford in the 1st half he did a good job on OBJ in the 2nd half.l

We 2-0 tho and still haven't played a complete game ? gonna get real if they can get consistent.

Kroy also had a key Tfl on 3rd down. Tough road win, Julio showed out as always. Close but a win is win. 2-0

Lmao @ the Saints
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good game fellas. Nothing more to say.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Dallas offense full of scrubs outside of Dez and that OL.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Dallas offense full of scrubs outside of Dez and that OL.

Witten willl be an issue. He's going to sit & eat in the soft spot of our cover 3.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/12047163_973203872744062_1211163835777035460_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0e489b7494310187383a7f8ce4141ee0&oe=569766BE[/img]
  • ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess I gotta let Kroy Live for a few weeks. ? had 2 key plays, and helped win the game with that fumble which was the first sack of the season.....

Dont know why Tru didnt follow OBJ around the field, he was giving Alford trouble in the first half. Run defense looked good again outside of about 3 plays. Pass rush looked good again and my boy Beasley got his first dack...... Hopefully we keep getting better on defense.

Offense gotta find a way to run the ball. Hopefully Coleman wont be out long.

Should beat a Romo/Dezless Cowgirls this week and the Texans dont have an offense. This is the part of the schedule I was most worried about and we may get out of these first four weeks 4-0......