THE OFFICIAL RIP PICO THREAD ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER LIVE

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @_Jay_

While you in the mood to actually start doing some ? . How bout you solve one of the greatest I.C mysteries of all time.

Run a check on @dainty

The I.C must know the truth. What did she(or he) tell you that made you clap a whole damn 200 page thread and several others related to "dainty gate"? Hella people got banned that day as well and it was never explained why. Several people asked you about this(including myself) and you just ignored them. Hell, A thread I made about it got clapped and nobody gave me a reason why. Dizz miss all hip hop thread got gutted too. Hell, my last post about it is missing hella post lol and was broken twice.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/476563/i-c-unsolved-mysteries-a-small-lead-on-the-dainty-case/p1

Half of her pics are gone as well, just erased from the internetz!

For those of you wondering who this person is
    2cfclza.jpg
    ilSX1S.jpg
    mblrwp.jpg

Speak on it JAY!!!!!!!

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood' Daintygate' . All the primary players get attention whorish, gas it, and/or just generally do too much when explaining it.

A simple one sentence description would be appreciated.
  • S2J
    Options
    From all that deletion mentioned above id guess she was underage
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES
    S2J wrote: »
    I never understood' Daintygate' . All the primary players get attention whorish, gas it, and/or just generally do too much when explaining it.

So Dainty showed up in 2011. ? introduced her in this thread. https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/2197751 New fresh poster fresh face. She was cool she blended like they all do and she posted her proof pic. That proof pic would change everything. So she posted for about 7-8 months in people ? dropping pics everybody was for certain she was legit nothing really major popped off until MissAllhiphop.com 2011. After about 800 the thread was about over. The competition was already decided and the thread was just on the first page for like a week and a half and out of no where one night around like 11 or 12 this ? mosvigourusone or @1of1 posted a picture of her in her bra that she never posted before. Then he linked it to her instagram. Her instagram used a different name other than dainty. So everybody just thought her instagram got dropped and she was getting her ? ran through so people like kimi and a few others start trying to save her and felt sorry for her. Then fiat money was like we should rename this thread to Dainty gate: The great Rescue because everybody was tryna save her and felt sorry. So it pushed diamond and everything continued normally then a week later I think somebody bumped an older thread made about dainty then Dakari came forward and revealed he found the real dainty and had her sign up. Then she showed up and posted the real proof pic that dainty had posted but it had a different name on it. She also posted other pics of her younger self that dainty posted but from different times. She then wrote down an Ic message proving she was in fact the real dainty. But who knows tho because that message could have also been fake. Then everything got deleted. An the mods never wanted do ip checks. It was one of the craiziest things ever. So confusing. I personally think another female was pretending to be the real dainty. It was wild.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    YES

So Dainty showed up in 2011. ? introduced her in this thread. https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/2197751 New fresh poster fresh face. She was cool she blended like they all do and she posted her proof pic. That proof pic would change everything. So she posted for about 7-8 months in people ? dropping pics everybody was for certain she was legit nothing really major popped off until MissAllhiphop.com 2011. After about 800 the thread was about over. The competition was already decided and the thread was just on the first page for like a week and a half and out of no where one night around like 11 or 12 this ? mosvigourusone or @1of1 posted a picture of her in her bra that she never posted before. Then he linked it to her instagram. Her instagram used a different name other than dainty. So everybody just thought her instagram got dropped and she was getting her ? ran through so people like kimi and a few others start trying to save her and felt sorry for her. Then fiat money was like we should rename this thread to Dainty gate: The great Rescue because everybody was tryna save her and felt sorry. So it pushed diamond and everything continued normally then a week later I think somebody bumped an older thread made about dainty then Dakari came forward and revealed he found the real dainty and had her sign up. Then she showed up and posted the real proof pic that dainty had posted but it had a different name on it. She also posted other pics of her younger self that dainty posted but from different times. She then wrote down an Ic message proving she was in fact the real dainty. But who knows tho because that message could have also been fake. Then everything got deleted. An the mods never wanted do ip checks. It was one of the craiziest things ever. So confusing. I personally think another female was pretending to be the real dainty. It was wild.

Let's just leave it at that, shall we?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL I just peeped a lot of my abuse and spam reactions are gone!!! Sixsicksins was responsible for most of them. I guess she realized how much of a real ? I was and took them back before she went on "vacation".
    LOL this don't eeeen make any sense. You know how many posters are on here under age? I was under age when I first started posting on here(like 17 going on 18.) Most people were. A whole bunch of females were under age dropping pics on here. A cool amount were lying about their ages as well. I'm pretty sure Moreno, six, pico, J capri, etc etc got a lot of ? locked up lol. Plus, you know how a lot of young females got a strange fetish for older dudes......... Anyway, no nudes were dropped or nothing(that I know of). Plus I think she/he said she/he was like 24 years old. Also this was around the same time ? 's and ? started popping up on the site trapping ? (texas boy, towers, uptown, H-rap,).

Hell, the thread starter is like one of the youngest posters on the site. ? signed up at 14 years old and ? .

@thatboydizz

Wow! I missed some of that ? . Because by the time I came back like half the post in the thread were missing and ? . Even some of mine vanished. I do remember something happened with the so called real dainty. Like he/she posted a pic or said something that didn't add up and then vanished after somebody pointed it out. All I remember is a bunch of posters saying "who's the real dainty? will the real dainty please stand up.". I thought the real dainty was dakari because he been caught before with a bunch of aliases ? with people and stirring up ? . I think @DWO said she/he asked him/her to clap some post. But when I asked him about it he went ghost. I think he know something. He had his cape on heavy back in those days lol.

Yo I think fiat money or another hacker ? on here was exposing everybody that was simping her/him in P.M's. All of them were shook in that thread because it might have been a dude.

• thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    LOL I just peeped a lot of my abuse and spam reactions are gone!!! Sixsicksins was responsible for most of them. I guess she realized how much of a real ? I was and took them back before she went on "vacation".
    LOL this don't eeeen make any sense. You know how many posters are on here under age? I was under age when I first started posting on here(like 17 going on 18.) Most people were. A whole bunch of females were under age dropping pics on here. A cool amount were lying about their ages as well. I'm pretty sure Moreno, six, pico, J capri, etc etc got a lot of ? locked up lol. Plus, you know how a lot of young females got a strange fetish for older dudes......... Anyway, no nudes were dropped or nothing(that I know of). Plus I think she/he said she/he was like 24 years old. Also this was around the same time ? 's and ? started popping up on the site trapping ? (texas boy, towers, uptown, H-rap,).

Hell, the thread starter is like one of the youngest posters on the site. ? signed up at 14 years old and ? .

@thatboydizz

Wow! I missed some of that ? . Because by the time I came back like half the post in the thread were missing and ? . Even some of mine vanished. I do remember something happened with the so called real dainty. Like he/she posted a pic or said something that didn't add up and then vanished after somebody pointed it out. All I remember is a bunch of posters saying "who's the real dainty? will the real dainty please stand up.". I thought the real dainty was dakari because he been caught before with a bunch of aliases ? with people and stirring up ? . I think @DWO said she/he asked him/her to clap some post. But when I asked him about it he went ghost. I think he know something. He had his cape on heavy back in those days lol.

Yo I think fiat money or another hacker ? on here was exposing everybody that was simping her/him in P.M's. All of them were shook in that thread because it might have been a dude.

Yeah Dainty ? were never made public. @_jay_ could have/still till this day go in that account and view the ? . But he wont. Which lead people to believe that the whole thing was an inside job and a well known poster. Don't mention Jcapri around @Black_Samson lmao. That ? wont show up to fight irony but that ? will show up in a heart beat to knock her the ? out. She used to make that ? so mad
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES

@thatboydizz

Yeah Dainty ? were never made public. @_jay_ could have/still till this day go in that account and view the ? . But he wont. Which lead people to believe that the whole thing was an inside job and a well known poster. Don't mention Jcapri around @Black_Samson lmao. That ? wont show up to fight irony but that ? will show up in a heart beat to knock her the ? out. She used to make that ? so mad

I never wanted to hit her.

Just found her stupidity to be.... frustrating... yeah.... thats a good word. Frustrating.

15 and getting buttfucked by 25 & 30 year olds...

[img]http://img2i.spoki.tvnet.lv/upload/articles/23/238990/images/? -Gifs-part2-DD-14.gif[/img]
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    shiiiiiiiiiite im goin in dry

xbes6o.jpg
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    The pm's of said acct were deleted...over 4 years ago...so, yeah..
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Brother @_jay_
    I mean you can't give us absolutely any type of clarity on the situation? No hints or anything? I mean right after IT said IT was gonna sue the site for posting it's PUBLIC pictures. That's when ? got real. Or at least tell us what was the reason for the biggest cover up in I.C history./the internetz. Brother @1of1 speak on this situation. Tell us everything you know!!!

Brother @Black_Samson

Her most ? moment is when she said she was "diagnosed with seizures". Bruh, that ? had me in tears. That >>>> than dro saying "paralyzed from the neck up". But on some real ? though, you probably been caught up in ? yourself. A lot of the over developed females from the U.K were posting underage pics. There was this one chick who I knew for a fact was like 17 posting pics when she was 15 or 16(forgot her screen name). I hit her up in a P.M about it and that's when I learned about them being considered adults at 14 - 16 out there smh. On here talking all nasty with the older dudes and ? . They need to realize that this is murrica and we don't get down like that.

@JokerKing

What was the reason for that post holms? Explain yourself essay!!! You trying to pull a elzo and be all mysterious and in the know. But don't want to tell nobody what you know after suggesting to everybody that you know something?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That pic of pico in the white/beige dress looks shopped....

Look at the marble baseboard....it looks warped.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chubby white girls tend to smell funny bruh

@ Deadeye

@ChillaDaKilla .

Probably so.

Never been with one in real life, but I wouldn't be surprised.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES

Young panda was known to use jedi-mind tricks to seduce the weak.

Look at her ankles in this pic. Lol foh

sonus4.png

Her lower half shaped like them toy barbie dolls down to the ankles
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Young panda was known to use jedi-mind tricks to seduce the weak.

Look at her ankles in this pic. Lol foh

sonus4.png

that monkey better been lava hot.........I like how them thighs were touching :(
  • S2J
    Options
    Sigh. Lol Thanks for trying re: Dainty but can someone less involved and just a little less 'extra' give me their version? Long winded ass ? ...

So basically the woman in the pic is real, but some ugly friend of her's (or a ? dude) used her pics and posed as her to gain attention. That about sum it up?
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got crucified for questioning her pics so I fell back. Hell I even ask her about it.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    caddo man wrote: »
    I got crucified for questioning her pics so I fell back. Hell I even ask her about it.

Chick can have all the Money & Ass in the world but at the end of the day

Honest chicks>>>>

51x3r4.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    Lets not forget Khaleesi only in her 2nd year. She still a rookie. If she win 2 out of 3 that would be remarkable. Something roscoe could never do. Khaleesi will ? pico at MissAllhiphop.com word to mother
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Sigh. Lol Thanks for trying re: Dainty but can someone less involved and just a little less 'extra' give me their version? Long winded ass ? ...

So basically the woman in the pic is real, but some ugly friend of her's (or a ? dude) used her pics and posed as her to gain attention. That about sum it up?
    Bruh, you can't explain that ? with a few words. That ? was a ? saga!!!!!!!!!! I know you got A.D.D and ? , but you can do it! brother, I believe in you.

@thatboydizz

Stop it bruh, STOP IT RIGHT NOW ? DAMN IT!!!!!!! You been trying to sale it long enough.

@thirsty ?

Y'all ? really be concerned about pico. She can't do ? without you heathens jumping all over it lol. Y'all take her more serious than she takes herself. Pico stay trolling and ? with y'all. Y'all fall for it every time. She just now started embracing her sexiness. She may be a sexy thick ass woman on the outside. But she still a goofy fun loving nerd on the inside.

And that's a beautiful thing.

#PositiveR.N.S