THE OFFICIAL RIP PICO THREAD ONE OF THE GREATEST TO EVER LIVE

Options

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    Ehhhh pico was koo but I can't thirst ova Internet women when I see women I have a real shot at fckin everyday b
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YES
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Ehhhh pico was koo but I can't thirst ova Internet women when I see women I have a real shot at fckin everyday b

Post pics of said ? or ?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE

Post pics of said ? or ?

Feelings much? But seriously some of y'all to invested in this ? ion mind being friends online with y'all but flying anywhere to meet any of y'all especially one of this chicks is to much
    Hell I'm only 40mins from ATL I can see all the ? I need bru
  • TayGettem
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    S2J wrote: »
    Sigh. Lol Thanks for trying re: Dainty but can someone less involved and just a little less 'extra' give me their version? Long winded ass ? ...

So basically the woman in the pic is real, but some ugly friend of her's (or a ? dude) used her pics and posed as her to gain attention. That about sum it up?
    Bruh, you can't explain that ? with a few words. That ? was a ? saga!!!!!!!!!! I know you got A.D.D and ? , but you can do it! brother, I believe in you.

@thatboydizz

Stop it bruh, STOP IT RIGHT NOW ? DAMN IT!!!!!!! You been trying to sale it long enough.

@thirsty ?

Y'all ? really be concerned about pico. She can't do ? without you heathens jumping all over it lol. Y'all take her more serious than she takes herself. Pico stay trolling and ? with y'all. Y'all fall for it every time. She just now started embracing her sexiness. She may be a sexy thick ass woman on the outside. But she still a goofy fun loving nerd on the inside.

And that's a beautiful thing.

#PositiveR.N.S

? as all hell sensitive ?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES

Post pics of said ? or ?

Feelings much? But seriously some of y'all to invested in this ? ion mind being friends online with y'all but flying anywhere to meet any of y'all especially one of this chicks is to much

Listen just because you got ? in your area don't mean you pulling these ? . Dont come on the internet talking about you can pull bad ? without showing proof is all Im saying. These ? is ? everyday also. Random ? . Just because you dont got shot dont try to bring down the majority. And dont act like pico was just mediocre because you didnt know her. She could've been one of baddest females of the 21st century and thats factual.
  • TayGettem
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE

Post pics of said ? or ?

Listen just because you got ? in your area don't mean you pulling these ? . Dont come on the internet talking about you can pull bad ? without showing proof is all Im saying. These ? is ? everyday also. Random ? . Just because you dont got shot dont try to bring down the majority. And dont act like pico was just mediocre because you didnt know her. She could've been one of baddest females of the 21st century and thats factual.

? .....wtf is u babbling abt let me get this straight u actually care abt this internet females (sigh) bru u got it....all I was saying was I don't see wat the stressing is all abt that y'all doing im just saying its pretty women everywhere....an bru idk you or anybody else on here so I don't owe u ? fck I look like posting ? to prove my self to internet ? for props....wtf type ? u on b go outside and see da sunlight sometime
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TayGettem

what was your original screen name. Y'all ? changing your names every month lol.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES

Post pics of said ? or ?

? .....wtf is u babbling abt let me get this straight u actually care abt this internet females (sigh) bru u got it....all I was saying was I don't see wat the stressing is all abt that y'all doing im just saying its pretty women everywhere....an bru idk you or anybody else on here so I don't owe u ? fck I look like posting ? to prove my self to internet ? for props....wtf type ? u on b go outside and see da sunlight sometime

Aint no nobody stressing talking to these ? . You know how easy it is to get them naked? Lmao we living good bruh calm your nerves. This is a dedication thread for one of the greats show some respect or leave you already said enough gibberish
  • TayGettem
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    @TayGettem

what was your original screen name. Y'all ? changing your names every month lol.

It use to be Tay_Gettem .....why
  • TayGettem
    edited September 2015
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE

Post pics of said ? or ?

Aint no nobody stressing talking to these ? . You know how easy it is to get them naked? Lmao we living good bruh calm your nerves. This is a dedication thread for one of the greats show some respect or leave you already said enough gibberish

How u gonna tell me what to do when u came at me 1st I stated my PERSONAL OPINION and u caught feelings like a ? would do and started coming at me like u some captain knight in shining save a hoe smh
    I'm done
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TayGettem

This ? trying to holla at another ? on the low...smh...and...lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TayGettem

Just wanted to know who was posting. Some people I roast an others I don't feel the need to. Just want to let you know that you just went back and forth with a kid(dizz) having fun on the internet. Hope you feel good after your heated back and forth exchange over a "internet ? you will never meet". I'm pretty sure there's bad ? in real life you could be getting while discussing internet women over an internet forum with a little kid having fun.
    @TayGettem

Funny this type of post always comes from a ? who's had a oiled up Jamaican stripper from the 80's with his short open for year in his avi.

This still hasn't been explained lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you I.C ? is hilarious without even trying to be. Your name and avi together is ? hilarious!!

"Hmmmmm, let me put some fruity ? in my avi and then try to reach, and call other ? ? " - soulbrother

• TayGettem
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    @TayGettem

Just wanted to know who was posting. Some people I roast an others I don't feel the need to. Just want to let you know that you just went back and forth with a kid(dizz) having fun on the internet. Hope you feel good after your heated back and forth exchange over a "internet ? you will never meet". I'm pretty sure there's bad ? in real life you could be getting while discussing internet women over an internet forum with a little kid having fun.
    @TayGettem

Funny this type of post always comes from a ? who's had a oiled up Jamaican stripper from the 80's with his short open for year in his avi.

This still hasn't been explained lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of you I.C ? is hilarious without even trying to be. Your name and avi together is ? hilarious!!

"Hmmmmm, let me put some fruity ? in my avi and then try to reach, and call other ? ? " - soulbrother

Dizz is a kid? Well damn thought he was grown oh well
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Pico was the greatest ? tease of all time the least she could have gave us was a cam show or a twerking video.
  • bununs alias
    bununs alias Members Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    recap, what happened here ?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    NO THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    @TayGettem

what made you change your name so drastically

Lol I actually think there wasn't a underscore in there so people couldn't @ me so I just had it put together as one for @ purposes
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    Don't nobody @ you ? . Nobody even know who you are you lying ? . You been ? & moaning all night excuse yourself
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »

the account of @DoUwant2go2Heaven has been (finally) fixed and unbanned
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

the account of @DoUwant2go2Heaven has been (finally) fixed and unbanned

image.jpg

@_jay_ the system just banned aqua again. Free up

And @Max. is still banned for no reason
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    Where it all Started.

https://youtu.be/DEhKPPoxhVc

Just in case you never seen roscoe angry as ? on the inside. I made her mad that day.

https://youtu.be/-LENuJnvJSM

Giving the people what they want. She was all about the people like myself. She made a few Free up threads this year including one for myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHJBu67XZYM
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    YES
    Welcome home young ? . My legal team had to step into action after the justice system failed. You were gone far to long.

Smh @ Mssouthern feelings
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o Dizz

S/o

Stew n jay