Is Eminem a considered a legend to black rsp fans

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This the same IC that once said Benzino had more black fans than Em, back when he was going diamond and had #1 movie and soundtrack in the country.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    This the same IC that once said Benzino had more black fans than Em, back when he was going diamond and had #1 movie and soumdtrack in the country.

was there a poll on that ??
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    This the same IC that once said Benzino had more black fans than Em, back when he was going diamond and had #1 movie and soumdtrack in the country.

was there a poll on that ??

It was back in 2003 doubt thread is still on the ic servers
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life
  • zzombie
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    IC Polls>>>>real life

do you have a real life poll???? if not shut the ? up and can you tell me what's not real life about this poll??? this is a hip-hop website right??? so there would naturally be a greater concentration of black rap fans here right???

so actually this poll would be a better indicator of how black rap fans feel about em than some random "real life" poll that you cannot produce in the first place. Now please shut the ? up
  • Stew
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

do you have a real life poll???? if not shut the ? up and can you tell me what's not real life about this poll??? this is a hip-hop website right??? so there would naturally be a greater concentration of black rap fans here right???

so actually this poll would be a better indicator of how black rap fans feel about em than some random "real life" poll that you cannot produce in the first place. Now please shut the ? up

ol I can't really prove my real life point so im gonna use a sample size of 85 avatars as the black race ass ? lol
  • zzombie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

ol I can't really prove my real life point so im gonna use a sample size of 85 avatars as the black race ass ? lol

? do you have another poll or not??? and you made no real life point you ?
  • Stew
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

• zzombie
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

? do you have a another poll or not??? I have a sample size of 85 what do you have ??? nothing. Please shut the ? up
  • Stew
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

? do you have a another poll or not??? I have a sample size of 85 what do you have ??? nothing. Please shut the ? up

I'm sorry to inform you sir that 85 avatars is not a great representation of the black race on this topic. That's just basic 2nd grade math b. U can pat yourself on the back with the IC poll even tho everyone who's been signed up longer than a month knew that was gonna happen lol

If you really wanna prove your point(I don't have one all I was doing was asking u questions to watch u get defensive lol)you should hit the streets from China to Hawaii and find a better way to represent our black race on this topic. Until then......... My job is done here sir, peace.
  • zzombie
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

I'm sorry to inform you sir that 85 avatars is not a great representation of the black race on this topic. That's just basic 2nd grade math b. U can pat yourself on the back with the IC poll even tho everyone who's been signed up longer than a month knew that was gonna happen lol

If you really wanna prove your point(I don't have one all I was doing was asking u questions to watch u get defensive lol)you should hit the streets from China to Hawaii and find a better way to represent our black race on this topic. Until then......... My job is done here sir, peace.

Do you have another poll or not??? no, well then MR. ? until you get one please shut the ? up

we can only go on the data that we
  • Stew
    Options
    endboss wrote: »
    Shortz1 wrote: »
    Im not even an eminem fan but everbody that denies that he came in the game like a Tornado and ? it up is an idiot. So yeah he is a legend everybody on the hole world knows his songs, ? in nigeria, Timbuktu or whatever dont know no kanye, andre 3000 or j. Cole texts but eminems songs word for word.

being so popular around the world like he is doesn't mean he is a legend to black american rap fans

Ok, but to all the others and also a lot of black american rap fans he is..

Not to mention Black rappers, not a bunch of anonymous mufuckas on the internet, have steadily given Eminem his props.

Almost every legendary rapper in the game has said Eminem is nice, and just as many have called him a legend. I get he's White so he's gonna get some hate, but we shouldn't hate on the talent.

You have horrible taste in music if you think eminem is a legend
    talented yes

legend no

Eminem is not a legend overall???? I can understand if you say he's not a legend among some Black fans but not a legend in general?? You're completely wilding right now, even Rakim has said Eminem is one of the greatest of all time. Same with Redman and Ice Cube, all legends.

Nobody elected rakim representative of black rap fans. And besides it's not the artists that decide legendary status it's the fans.

And in this case black rap fans don't ? with eminem like that

Prove it.

He can't and won't.

Currently eminem is losing in 38% to 61% and since i am sure that most of the poster in the reason are black hip-hop fans the number prove themselves and make your arguments ? stupid like they usually are NOW please do us all a favor and shut the ? up

Your proof coming from an IC poll? Hahahahahahahahahhaaaaa

ain't ? wrong with the i.c poll and if you extrapolate out to the rest of the population of black hip-hop fans the percentages will be the same

IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

Do you have another poll or not??? no, well then MR. ? until you get one please shut the ? up

HEv6Mv1.jpg
  • zzombie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Shortz1 wrote: »
    Im not even an eminem fan but everbody that denies that he came in the game like a Tornado and ? it up is an idiot. So yeah he is a legend everybody on the hole world knows his songs, ? in nigeria, Timbuktu or whatever dont know no kanye, andre 3000 or j. Cole texts but eminems songs word for word.

being so popular around the world like he is doesn't mean he is a legend to black american rap fans

Ok, but to all the others and also a lot of black american rap fans he is..

Not to mention Black rappers, not a bunch of anonymous mufuckas on the internet, have steadily given Eminem his props.

Almost every legendary rapper in the game has said Eminem is nice, and just as many have called him a legend. I get he's White so he's gonna get some hate, but we shouldn't hate on the talent.

You have horrible taste in music if you think eminem is a legend
    talented yes

legend no

Eminem is not a legend overall???? I can understand if you say he's not a legend among some Black fans but not a legend in general?? You're completely wilding right now, even Rakim has said Eminem is one of the greatest of all time. Same with Redman and Ice Cube, all legends.

Nobody elected rakim representative of black rap fans. And besides it's not the artists that decide legendary status it's the fans.

And in this case black rap fans don't ? with eminem like that

Prove it.

He can't and won't.

Currently eminem is losing in 38% to 61% and since i am sure that most of the poster in the reason are black hip-hop fans the number prove themselves and make your arguments ? stupid like they usually are NOW please do us all a favor and shut the ? up

Your proof coming from an IC poll? Hahahahahahahahahhaaaaa

ain't ? wrong with the i.c poll and if you extrapolate out to the rest of the population of black hip-hop fans the percentages will be the same

IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

HEv6Mv1.jpg

do you have another poll??? ? your corny over used 50 cents gif and all that ? . DO you have any other poll??
    and clearly you don't know the meaning of the word extrapolate
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Eminem has one dope album front to back which is MMPL. Replay value isn't too insane because his content doesn't age well, but the beats are still dope. Back then, he was pretty lyrical and had some cool lines and ? .

These days, he's almost unlistenable. I just can't ? with him. All them syllables and nothing interesting to say, and his voice is intolerable to me. I just can't get with it.

IMO he's not a legend because I can't include him in the pantheon of all time great MCs. I say he was a good rapper who achieved an insane amount of success because his content related to white people and because he had blond hair and was a psychotic brat, and white people love that ? (that Kurt Cobain kind of ? ), and he had hip-hop credibility, so that got him critical acclaim and accolades. But I don't consider him one of the GOATs.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i grew up with em
  • ThoughtIWasSlick.com
    ThoughtIWasSlick.com Members Posts: 52
    Options
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    IC Polls>>>>real life

IC Polls>>>>real life

LOL. I'd bet a stack that if those same 85 people said yes this poll would be ? and NOT represent all black people.
  • HovTheGawdMC
    HovTheGawdMC Members Posts: 41
    Options
    No he isn't as the question asked is is he a legend to black rap fans not does he have any black fans. In my experience black rap fans do not mess with his music. Have i known black fans of his that buy his music yea but those haven't been big rap fans they been the type that listen to the radio a lot