Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    alissowack wrote: »
    All my life I've been hearing how we're living in the last days. That the lawd is coming back soon. That I need to get saved before it's too late and hell's size is expanding.

For one, how unbelievably arrogant do you have to be make such a claim as if you have any proof? And how much longer until the end of days cause you people having been crying the proverbial wolf for a long ? time.

Well...you don't have to be arrogant at all to make claims on anything. You can actually be nice about it. It is only those who want to feel good about themselves and control a situation who make claims out of arrogance. It is those people who want you to choose ? not because He is actually good for you...but because they want to feel like they got you.

It's still arrogant to say repent to Jesus or otherwise you're gonna burn or suffer for all eternity because there's still no real evidence Jesus was even a savior to begin with. Jesus said the Old Testament rules will not be abolished until PROPHECY IS FULFILLED, and as we clearly know now, Jesus didn't fulfill the Old Testament prophecies for the most part. Most were never fulfilled, so I think the Christian claims of only Jesus being able to save are very arrogant.

Matthew 5:17-18: "Think not that I came to abolish the law, or the prophets: I came not to abolish, but to fulfil. For verily I say to you, Until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle in no wise shall pass away from the law, until all be fulfilled."

You are just hard headed. People have explained that passage to you multiple times but ou just ignore it.

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

Jesus did not fulfill ALL of the prophecies, so therefore, the Old Testament laws in many cases should still apply to Bible fans. As your lord himself said, NOT ONE PART of the Law (Old Testament rules) shall pass away until ALL be fulfilled. Did Jesus fulfill ALL of the prophecies from the Torah??

NO. I'm far from hard headed, I just know how to read.

Who is he talking to ??? Also you said he didn't fulfill all do you what that means from a Christian perspective??? Also I know I said previously that Christians are not Jews

I already know what it means from the Christian perspective, Jesus is gonna come back and yadda yadda yadda. And yes Christians are not Jews but Jesus was a rabbi who made clear he didn't come to abolish the old laws UNTIL ALL prophecy is fulfilled.

You may say Jesus dying on the cross fulfilled the Old Testament but Jews are correct in that Jesus didn't really do that.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    All my life I've been hearing how we're living in the last days. That the lawd is coming back soon. That I need to get saved before it's too late and hell's size is expanding.

For one, how unbelievably arrogant do you have to be make such a claim as if you have any proof? And how much longer until the end of days cause you people having been crying the proverbial wolf for a long ? time.

Well...you don't have to be arrogant at all to make claims on anything. You can actually be nice about it. It is only those who want to feel good about themselves and control a situation who make claims out of arrogance. It is those people who want you to choose ? not because He is actually good for you...but because they want to feel like they got you.

It's still arrogant to say repent to Jesus or otherwise you're gonna burn or suffer for all eternity because there's still no real evidence Jesus was even a savior to begin with. Jesus said the Old Testament rules will not be abolished until PROPHECY IS FULFILLED, and as we clearly know now, Jesus didn't fulfill the Old Testament prophecies for the most part. Most were never fulfilled, so I think the Christian claims of only Jesus being able to save are very arrogant.

Matthew 5:17-18: "Think not that I came to abolish the law, or the prophets: I came not to abolish, but to fulfil. For verily I say to you, Until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle in no wise shall pass away from the law, until all be fulfilled."

You are just hard headed. People have explained that passage to you multiple times but ou just ignore it.

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

Jesus did not fulfill ALL of the prophecies, so therefore, the Old Testament laws in many cases should still apply to Bible fans. As your lord himself said, NOT ONE PART of the Law (Old Testament rules) shall pass away until ALL be fulfilled. Did Jesus fulfill ALL of the prophecies from the Torah??

NO. I'm far from hard headed, I just know how to read.

Who is he talking to ??? Also you said he didn't fulfill all do you what that means from a Christian perspective??? Also I know I said previously that Christians are not Jews

I already know what it means from the Christian perspective, Jesus is gonna come back and yadda yadda yadda. And yes Christians are not Jews but Jesus was a rabbi who made clear he didn't come to abolish the old laws UNTIL ALL prophecy is fulfilled.

You may say Jesus dying on the cross fulfilled the Old Testament but Jews are correct in that Jesus didn't really do that.

No that's not what that particular passage means. Which laws were Jesus talking about??? Jesus didn't abolish the law but the laws he didn't abolish never applied to non jews in the first place. So you don't really have a point.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Lake of fire? You believe in the actual place?

Lake of fire is the sun. The earth will be a sun for the devil and his followers and a new earth will be created. Heaven is just a holding place. Earth will be reset. I didn't read the rest of this thread. Y'all type too much.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus himself abolished sacrifice
    And ? himself did away with certain laws when he destroyed the nation of Israel.

But people who hate ? pick out what they want from the bible without first reading and understanding passages in context. So you'll pick out something from Luke or Matthew but you'll skip that part were Jesus is the lamb and ultimate sacrifice. Thus doing away with sacrifice laws for non jews.

If you actually read Leviticus and Deuteronomy you'll learn why the Jews were given the law in the first place and you'll understand the ramifications of ? later on causing the destruction of the nation of Israel And you'll see what that means for those laws.

But you see people who hate ? are not really concerned with knowing the reasoning behind the religion

If sacrifice is abolished then why do you sacrifice a dollar in a collection plate every Sunday, sacrifice your time every Sunday, and sacrifice casual sex?

Stop cherry picking scripture.
  • soul rattler
    Options

Regardless, the arrogance is saying "I know what happens after death, and why". It's like me telling you what's in Batman's bank account. I have no ? clue and also, Batman isn't real.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Jesus himself abolished sacrifice
    And ? himself did away with certain laws when he destroyed the nation of Israel.

But people who hate ? pick out what they want from the bible without first reading and understanding passages in context. So you'll pick out something from Luke or Matthew but you'll skip that part were Jesus is the lamb and ultimate sacrifice. Thus doing away with sacrifice laws for non jews.

If you actually read Leviticus and Deuteronomy you'll learn why the Jews were given the law in the first place and you'll understand the ramifications of ? later on causing the destruction of the nation of Israel And you'll see what that means for those laws.

But you see people who hate ? are not really concerned with knowing the reasoning behind the religion

If sacrifice is abolished then why do you sacrifice a dollar in a collection plate every Sunday, sacrifice your time every Sunday, and sacrifice casual sex?

Stop cherry picking scripture.

None of those things are actually sacrifices casual sex is literally worthless pleasure and the few dollars I choose to give to a church that I am a member of is more of a responsibility/choice and the Same thing goes for my time. tithes, they have also in essence been abolished as a law because Christian preachers are not Levities.

Now if you are a jew well then you may want to keep paying those tithes if you can.

And your accusation is baseless because I did not quote any scriptures
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Would it be simple for ? to show himself then for us scrambling to listen to you?

Truth be told you wouldn't even know if ? was looking you dead in the eye everyday as you pass it by or not. You really don't know what Bro doin.

You just want that "Men In Black" moment where K came back to his locker to show his face to the alien bugs he got in there

And how do u know this?
  • Huey_C
    Options

Lake of fire is the sun. The earth will be a sun for the devil and his followers and a new earth will be created. Heaven is just a holding place. Earth will be reset. I didn't read the rest of this thread. Y'all type too much.

So now the sun represents the lake of fire. Yall just make ? up as yall go lmao
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options

Regardless, the arrogance is saying "I know what happens after death, and why". It's like me telling you what's in Batman's bank account. I have no ? clue and also, Batman isn't real.

No it's not arrogance. If the Bible says what is going to happen when you die, then it is what it is whether you think it's true or false. It is when someone uses the Bible as a power trip on somebody that is arrogance. You are more offended by the attitudes of those who tell you what the Bible says than what the Bible says.

Accepting that Batman is not real is a lot easier if I don't have to deal with an over-inflated ego telling me that he does because the facts are detached from human faulty perspectives.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    It's the last days my friends. It's been that way since Jesus Christ conquered the grave! Hallelujah! Now we are in the season where the effect of every vision will be fulfilled! Hallelujah! But be not mockers and scoff saying that the day is far off or that it is yet for a people still to come, lest your bands be made strong and that day come upon you unawares! For like a snare shall the day of the LORD be sprung upon all the inhabitants of the earth and the slain of the LORD in that day shall be from one end of the earth to the other. Amen.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Bruh, if you read revelations. ? clearly states a new heaven and new earth. The old earth will pass away. When an earth dies, it becomes a sun. A sun represents an eternal lake of fire. Jesus will meet with some of his followers in the sky and the rest will be in heaven which is a holding place until the new earth is created and there will be new order under Jesus as the King and 12 specific tribes of Judah or 144,000 chosen kings/queens under him and then the followers that work under that. There will still be work and everything like the present day earth but no sickness, disease, death, poverty and sin will be in control by a new moral system or code.

Take it how you want after that. You're a patriots fan so I'm pretty sure, you're gonna cheat, deflate and corrupt what I just said just like Tom Brady.
  • Huey_C
    Options

Bruh, if you read revelations. ? clearly states a new heaven and new earth. The old earth will pass away. When an earth dies, it becomes a sun. A sun represents an eternal lake of fire. Jesus will meet with some of his followers in the sky and the rest will be in heaven which is a holding place until the new earth is created and there will be new order under Jesus as the King and 12 specific tribes of Judah or 144,000 chosen kings/queens under him and then the followers that work under that. There will still be work and everything like the present day earth but no sickness, disease, death, poverty and sin will be in control by a new moral system or code.

Take it how you want after that. You're a patriots fan so I'm pretty sure, you're gonna cheat, deflate and corrupt what I just said just like Tom Brady.

U just made all that ? up lol, it's just as irrelevant as your ? boy team. Brady the only one true #4GOD
  • soul rattler
    Options
    It's the last days my friends. It's been that way since Jesus Christ conquered the grave! Hallelujah! Now we are in the season where the effect of every vision will be fulfilled! Hallelujah! But be not mockers and scoff saying that the day is far off or that it is yet for a people still to come, lest your bands be made strong and that day come upon you unawares! For like a snare shall the day of the LORD be sprung upon all the inhabitants of the earth and the slain of the LORD in that day shall be from one end of the earth to the other. Amen.

2000+ years = last days?

I hate you
  • kingblaze84
    Options

LOL.........thanks for the laugh bro. It can't be the last days for THAT long.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

2000+ years = last days?

I hate you

The word of ? clearly teaches us that truth my friend. On the day of Pentecost, when 3,000 souls gave their lives to Jesus Christ, Peter recited part of the Joel prophecy that was fulfilled on that day when the Holy Spirit was given to all who were gathered there and believed the word that was preached. Read Acts 2 if you want knowledge and desire wisdom. Amen.

But because out of the mouth of two or three witnesses must everything be established we can also go to the first chapter of Hebrews and read about the last days beginning with the resurrection of Jesus Christ when the writer says this:

"Long ago, at many times and in many ways, ? spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 2but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 3He is the radiance of the glory of ? and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high," Hebrews 1:1-3

BUT IN THESE LAST DAYS!!!!! Yes it has been the LAST DAYS since the resurrection of Jesus Christ! Therefore I implore you to turn to Christ my friend and be saved from the hate that dwells in your soul! Be delivered from the rage that engulfs your spirit, and be delivered from the wrath to come! Yes, come and return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him! Yes, repent and turn to the LORD Jesus Christ and He will forgive you my friend!

But a word of warning and caution about THE last day! AKA the DAY OF THE LORD!

"18Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.

19As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.

20Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?"
    Amos 5:18-20

If you don't know Christ on THAT day, my soul weeps for you in secret places. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

It's only been 2 days according to ? . Hallelujah! Behold, the third day comes quickly and blessed is the one who will be invited to partake in the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. Will you RSVP today my friend? Will you say Yes to the LORD while there is still light? Will you give your life to Christ while the day is still bright? For behold, the day of the LORD comes quickly and there will be howling in all streets and they shall cry in all the highways, ALAS, ALAS!!! For the great day of His wrath has come and who shall be able to stand!!!!!!

Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2015
    Options

It's only been 2 days according to ? . Hallelujah! Behold, the third day comes quickly and blessed is the one who will be invited to partake in the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. Will you RSVP today my friend? Will you say Yes to the LORD while there is still light? Will you give your life to Christ while the day is still bright? For behold, the day of the LORD comes quickly and there will be howling in all streets and they shall cry in all the highways, ALAS, ALAS!!! For the great day of His wrath has come and who shall be able to stand!!!!!!

Amen.

WHAT THE ? IS THIS???? 2 days = two thousand years????!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I done heard it all!!!
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

Amen.

WHAT THE ? IS THIS???? 2 days = two thousand years????!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I done heard it all!!!

Read Psalm 90:4

and

2 Peter 3:8

Amen.
  • Huey_C
    Options

Amen.

They are ? insane lmao, ? schizophrenic mfs lol
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

It's really amazing the mental gymnastics people put themselves through to believe in this nonsense. Two thousand years under NO conditions equals to two days. The funny part is when he said Jesus will come back on the third day......so by his OWN DEFINITION, Jesus will come back in ANOTHER thousand years.

And in the same breath he said these are the last days......I'm done man. I'm just done.
  • zzombie
    Options
    technically according to science time is relative
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

Amen.

Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear the word! For if I have told you of earthly things and you believe not, how shall you understand if I tell you of heavenly things? So scoff and mock on, for so did they do unto Noah, Lot, and Jesus! Yes the bible tells me this:

"Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets!" Luke 6:26

Something in the milk ain't clean if everybody is back slapping you, high fiving you, and shouting for joy when you speak. The word of ? is sharper than any two edged sword and it cuts to the heart when you rightfully divide it, thus causing division amongst the wheat and the tares because a side must be chosen! Amen.

Will you say Yes to the LORD today my friend and change your eternal destiny? For your soul hangs in the balances of eternity! You can decide which way the scales will tip; if you say YES to Jesus Christ, glory, honor, riches, a new name, a city that has foundations whose builder and maker is ? , and a glorified body await you forever and ever; but if you say NO to the LORD only trouble, anguish, weeping, gnashing of teeth, and the worm that shall never depart from you awaits you in the lake that burneth with fire and brimstone forever and ever. Amen

What is your choice today? Jesus or rebellion?