Christians, How long have we been "living in the last days?"

Options

Comments

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    It's the last days my friends. It's been that way since Jesus Christ conquered the grave! Hallelujah! Now we are in the season where the effect of every vision will be fulfilled! Hallelujah! But be not mockers and scoff saying that the day is far off or that it is yet for a people still to come, lest your bands be made strong and that day come upon you unawares! For like a snare shall the day of the LORD be sprung upon all the inhabitants of the earth and the slain of the LORD in that day shall be from one end of the earth to the other. Amen.

LOL.........thanks for the laugh bro. It can't be the last days for THAT long.

It's only been 2 days according to ? . Hallelujah! Behold, the third day comes quickly and blessed is the one who will be invited to partake in the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. Will you RSVP today my friend? Will you say Yes to the LORD while there is still light? Will you give your life to Christ while the day is still bright? For behold, the day of the LORD comes quickly and there will be howling in all streets and they shall cry in all the highways, ALAS, ALAS!!! For the great day of His wrath has come and who shall be able to stand!!!!!!

Amen.

WHAT THE ? IS THIS???? 2 days = two thousand years????!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I done heard it all!!!

They are ? insane lmao, ? schizophrenic mfs lol

It's really amazing the mental gymnastics people put themselves through to believe in this nonsense. Two thousand years under NO conditions equals to two days. The funny part is when he said Jesus will come back on the third day......so by his OWN DEFINITION, Jesus will come back in ANOTHER thousand years.

And in the same breath he said these are the last days......I'm done man. I'm just done.

Unless you are born again you can not see the kingdom of ? my friend! These truths are hidden from you because you are unregenerate and thus you are dull of hearing! For hearing you hear but understand not and seeing you see but you perceive not! Why? Because gross darkness, blindness, and hardness of heart has blocked the truth from entering in and giving you light my friend. The only way to cure this illness is to un-stiffen your neck by humbling yourself and saying to the LORD Jesus Christ who made you that you are a sinner and I need you to save me from my sins! Only then will the truth become real to you. But as of now the blind leaders you follow are only leading the both of you into a ditch in which there is no getting out of apart from acknowledging Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior in this life. Amen.

Will you open up the door of your heart today and invite the LORD to take up residence in it forever my friend? He will show you the path of life for in His presence is fullness of JOY and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore! Will you taste and see that the LORD is good today?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the last days my friends. It's been that way since Jesus Christ conquered the grave! Hallelujah! Now we are in the season where the effect of every vision will be fulfilled! Hallelujah! But be not mockers and scoff saying that the day is far off or that it is yet for a people still to come, lest your bands be made strong and that day come upon you unawares! For like a snare shall the day of the LORD be sprung upon all the inhabitants of the earth and the slain of the LORD in that day shall be from one end of the earth to the other. Amen.

It's only been 2 days according to ? . Hallelujah! Behold, the third day comes quickly and blessed is the one who will be invited to partake in the 1,000 year reign of Jesus Christ. Will you RSVP today my friend? Will you say Yes to the LORD while there is still light? Will you give your life to Christ while the day is still bright? For behold, the day of the LORD comes quickly and there will be howling in all streets and they shall cry in all the highways, ALAS, ALAS!!! For the great day of His wrath has come and who shall be able to stand!!!!!!

Amen.

WHAT THE ? IS THIS???? 2 days = two thousand years????!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! I done heard it all!!!

It's really amazing the mental gymnastics people put themselves through to believe in this nonsense. Two thousand years under NO conditions equals to two days. The funny part is when he said Jesus will come back on the third day......so by his OWN DEFINITION, Jesus will come back in ANOTHER thousand years.

And in the same breath he said these are the last days......I'm done man. I'm just done.

Unless you are born again you can not see the kingdom of ? my friend! These truths are hidden from you because you are unregenerate and thus you are dull of hearing! For hearing you hear but understand not and seeing you see but you perceive not! Why? Because gross darkness, blindness, and hardness of heart has blocked the truth from entering in and giving you light my friend. The only way to cure this illness is to un-stiffen your neck by humbling yourself and saying to the LORD Jesus Christ who made you that you are a sinner and I need you to save me from my sins! Only then will the truth become real to you. But as of now the blind leaders you follow are only leading the both of you into a ditch in which there is no getting out of apart from acknowledging Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior in this life. Amen.

Will you open up the door of your heart today and invite the LORD to take up residence in it forever my friend? He will show you the path of life for in His presence is fullness of JOY and at His right hand are pleasures forevermore! Will you taste and see that the LORD is good today?

Why can't Jesus tell me this for himself? Why is he so lazy?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

You have to create a personal relationship with jesus if you want to know him my friend.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Amen.

You have to create a personal relationship with jesus if you want to know him my friend.

Me: Jesus, hey where you at man? I'm here, talk to me......hello??? HELLO???? JESUS!!! SPEAK TO ME!!!!

See, I tried to speak to him. Haven't heard back from him yet.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options

Amen.

Me: Jesus, hey where you at man? I'm here, talk to me......hello??? HELLO???? JESUS!!! SPEAK TO ME!!!!

If a stranger who you don't know tried talking to you randomly would you be quick to answer or would you make it your priority to answer that person??? you cannot treat your father like ? and expect him to be at your beckon call
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

If a stranger who you don't know tried talking to you randomly would you be quick to answer or would you make it your priority to answer that person??? you cannot treat your father like ? and expect him to be at your beckon call

The problem with this is that I was Christian for 16 years (I was baptized as a baby), so he should know who I am by now.
  • zzombie
    Options

Amen.

The problem with this is that I was Christian for 16 years (I was baptized as a baby), so he should know who I am by now.

Nope it doesn't work that way just calling yourself a Christian is not enough also being baptized as a baby means you actually never did it of your own volition.

And don't misunderstand me ? knows who you are but you have no relationship with him so when you call on him even if he answered you wouldn't see, hear or understand him. Do you understand what I am saying
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options

Amen.

Jesus just told me, your facetious act to get his attention is annoying the ? outta him and he wants me to give you that fade so that you can personally meet him face to face.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen.

Jesus just told me, your facetious act to get his attention is annoying the ? outta him and he wants me to give you that fade so that you can personally meet him face to face.

Well you can tell Jesus you can do whatever you want, in the end I'm still here little ? . Maybe your boy can do something about the fade his followers are getting worldwide, while he said two days ago he would save and protect them lol
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2015
    Options

Lol so that's where he is! If I hear a knock on the door, I'll know its him.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Amen.

Well you can tell Jesus you can do whatever you want, in the end I'm still here little ? . Maybe your boy can do something about the fade his followers are getting worldwide, while he said two days ago he would save and protect them lol

Jesus-U-Mad-Brethren.jpg

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options
    Can somebody tell me who this white man is that you people keep posting pictures of. Because it's surely not Jesus
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Can somebody tell me who this white man is that you people keep posting pictures of. Because it's surely not Jesus

Cesare Borgia or other incarnations of faggotty white men.

I don't believe that Yeshua was a white guy with long brown hair and blue eyes living amongst darkskin Hebrews.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

We all ? know that. Gaaaaaaaaawd
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Jesus is ? and ? knows everything, maybe he bleached his skin before it was cool.

WWJD?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    If Jesus is ? and ? knows everything, maybe he bleached his skin before it was cool.

WWJD?

fHNcKUS.gif
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

WWJD?

fHNcKUS.gif

Or maybe white people are just ? and white wash ? ..

But see, that's not funny, it's too serious and true
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is the only Jesus I ? know. So ? all of your paintings. He is alive and is real.

black-jesus.jpg
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zombie

Science and math also say that a thing can only equal itself or that in which it is equal to.

Years and days are both units of time. 2000 years can not, and does not, equal 2 days.

What YOU should be worried about is why your g-d limited itself to 2 days. Why stop there? Why can't 2000 years equal .00000002 milliseconds to your g-d? Is it not quick enough to perceive the difference?
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Cause time in space and time on earth are totally different. Time in heaven which is outside of space and time on earth are in two different dimensions and only brought together by ? but He separated the heavens from the earth which changes his time from our time.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Zombie

Science and math also say that a thing can only equal itself or that in which it is equal to.

Years and days are both units of time. 2000 years can not, and does not, equal 2 days.

What YOU should be worried about is why your g-d limited itself to 2 days. Why stop there? Why can't 2000 years equal .00000002 milliseconds to your g-d? Is it not quick enough to perceive the difference?

well ? has his own units of time he existed before we even had the concept of time he is the master of time it's our perception of time that is faulty.
  • VIBE
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Thinking about anything outside of time, even entertaining the thought that ? exists outside of it, is a mind ? .