Years back

At first I didn't believe it, but since I'm from Michigan, it makes since

So I hope tha ? pulls thru

@offmychest bron needs more help
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    atleast let the warriors win the next game 1st before we go in on the cavs......smfh

Its just 2-0 not 3-0

Game 3 is very important........warriors need to win that game just as much as the cavs need to win

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Grown, non-Oakland residing Warriors fans. That ? is a paradox.

Most people I see in Warrior jerseys are less than 10 years old, so they get a pass. Any grown person living outside the Bay area that tells me they're a fan is immediately deemed suspect. I didn't see them rocking a Baron Davis or Captain Jack jersey a few years ago.

Most "fans" of the Dubs just hate Bron.....meaning, they're probably in the Space Jammer Army or Kobeites.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it happened with OKC and the Dubbs...
    But if the Cavs come back and win this series after getting curb stomped in Oakland..

I will be genuinely impressed ... Lebron would deserve every bit of praise the media would heap on him for pulling that off.

Don't see it happening though.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Grown, non-Oakland residing Warriors fans. That ? is a paradox.

Most people I see in Warrior jerseys are less than 10 years old, so they get a pass. Any grown person living outside the Bay area that tells me they're a fan is immediately deemed suspect. I didn't see them rocking a Baron Davis or Captain Jack jersey a few years ago.

Most "fans" of the Dubs just hate Bron.....meaning, they're probably in the Space Jammer Army or Kobeites.

I hate post like this just let Bron and Cavs catch this fade in peace.

Ikr? ? stay lashin out on Lakers/Kobe fans in here. It's not enough that we been irrelevant for the last 4 years lol
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16014571/2016-nba-finals-shaquille-oneal-says-cleveland-cavaliers-need-more-kyrie-irving-kevin-love
    Shaquille O'Neal: Cavs need more from Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love

NEW YORK -- Shaquille O'Neal played on the last team to overcome a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals, so he knows what it takes.

For the Cleveland Cavaliers, he thinks it starts with better play from Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, who he said is being "punked" by Draymond Green.

"Because remember last year, the storyline was, 'OK, Golden State, you won a championship, but that's because Kyrie and Kevin Love weren't playing.' Now they're playing, now you've got to play like you know how to play," O'Neal said Monday night.

Irving averaged 18 points but shot just 33 percent in the first two games. Love was just 9-for-24 from the floor in Games 1 and 2, and his status for Game 3 in Cleveland on Wednesday is unknown because of a concussion.

He's been no match for Green, who scored 28 points in the Warriors' 110-77 Game 2 stomping.

"Kevin Love's getting punked by Draymond, he really is," O'Neal said during an interview with The Associated Press. "I hate to be the one to say it, but he has to step up. You can't let a guy do the muscle thing in your face and you don't respond."

O'Neal said his Miami Heat never lost their belief in the 2006 finals, when they dropped the first two games in Dallas and were in deep trouble in Game 3 before storming back to win four straight. "We didn't feel like we were down and we knew we were better than that team," he said. "Our whole message was just one game at a time because they're up, the pressure's not on them. Once you start to squeeze, the pressure starts to be on them."

He thinks the Cavaliers can still get back into this series, though he's not sure they can join the three teams to come back and win the title after being down 2-0.

O'Neal, who provided analysis for NBA TV in Games 1 and 2, was in New York to take part in an event for American Express card members with his former Los Angeles Lakers coach, Phil Jackson.

Jackson's Chicago Bulls overcame a 2-0 deficit against the Knicks in the 1993 Eastern Conference finals en route to one of his NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. He recalls that series swinging when Michael Jordan became enraged after press accounts of his trip to Atlantic City following practice between Games 1 and 2 and "played like a man possessed."

"Sometimes it takes something like that," Jackson said, adding that LeBron James might need to find something that gets him to play with equal passion.

The Warriors' 73 victories broke the Bulls' 1995-96 record, but O'Neal said his 2000-01 Lakers would have beaten them. That team set an NBA record by going 15-1 in the postseason for the second of three straight championships under Jackson, back when O'Neal was an imposing physical force before rules changes loosened the game for free-flowing offenses like Golden State's to thrive.

"If you're using those rules, we'd win. Now we use these rules these days, we'd still win, because you wouldn't be allowed to touch me, you wouldn't be allowed to touch Kobe [Bryant]," O'Neal said. "So yeah, that's how I always look at it."
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16014571/2016-nba-finals-shaquille-oneal-says-cleveland-cavaliers-need-more-kyrie-irving-kevin-love
    Shaquille O'Neal: Cavs need more from Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love

NEW YORK -- Shaquille O'Neal played on the last team to overcome a 2-0 deficit in the NBA Finals, so he knows what it takes.

For the Cleveland Cavaliers, he thinks it starts with better play from Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love, who he said is being "punked" by Draymond Green.

"Because remember last year, the storyline was, 'OK, Golden State, you won a championship, but that's because Kyrie and Kevin Love weren't playing.' Now they're playing, now you've got to play like you know how to play," O'Neal said Monday night.

Irving averaged 18 points but shot just 33 percent in the first two games. Love was just 9-for-24 from the floor in Games 1 and 2, and his status for Game 3 in Cleveland on Wednesday is unknown because of a concussion.

He's been no match for Green, who scored 28 points in the Warriors' 110-77 Game 2 stomping.

"Kevin Love's getting punked by Draymond, he really is," O'Neal said during an interview with The Associated Press. "I hate to be the one to say it, but he has to step up. You can't let a guy do the muscle thing in your face and you don't respond."

O'Neal said his Miami Heat never lost their belief in the 2006 finals, when they dropped the first two games in Dallas and were in deep trouble in Game 3 before storming back to win four straight. "We didn't feel like we were down and we knew we were better than that team," he said. "Our whole message was just one game at a time because they're up, the pressure's not on them. Once you start to squeeze, the pressure starts to be on them."

He thinks the Cavaliers can still get back into this series, though he's not sure they can join the three teams to come back and win the title after being down 2-0.

O'Neal, who provided analysis for NBA TV in Games 1 and 2, was in New York to take part in an event for American Express card members with his former Los Angeles Lakers coach, Phil Jackson.

Jackson's Chicago Bulls overcame a 2-0 deficit against the Knicks in the 1993 Eastern Conference finals en route to one of his NBA-record 11 championships as a coach. He recalls that series swinging when Michael Jordan became enraged after press accounts of his trip to Atlantic City following practice between Games 1 and 2 and "played like a man possessed."

"Sometimes it takes something like that," Jackson said, adding that LeBron James might need to find something that gets him to play with equal passion.

The Warriors' 73 victories broke the Bulls' 1995-96 record, but O'Neal said his 2000-01 Lakers would have beaten them. That team set an NBA record by going 15-1 in the postseason for the second of three straight championships under Jackson, back when O'Neal was an imposing physical force before rules changes loosened the game for free-flowing offenses like Golden State's to thrive.

"If you're using those rules, we'd win. Now we use these rules these days, we'd still win, because you wouldn't be allowed to touch me, you wouldn't be allowed to touch Kobe [Bryant]," O'Neal said. "So yeah, that's how I always look at it."

Only problem is even though wade was still brand new with it, shaq gotta remember that
    that heat team had mad veterans that stepped up in that series against dallas.......

besides lebron , james jones and possibly richard jefferson are the only vets on the cavs.......lol

if i remember correctly that heat team had a couple of vets who was still starving for they
    1st ring.......

wasnt james posey on that team, ? ended up winning another ring with bosten in 08....
    they had gary payton, jason williams aka white chocolate, antonie walker, alonzo mourning
    and some other vets i think
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao yall need to stop, this ? over with.

Kinda depressed because after this it's summer league and ? gon be gassing all kinds of players.

"Brian McTinley has a nice motor bruh! I saw a few games and he was the man at Western Reserve University"

? going to be like "that ? Freq from NBA 2K can ball. He is a legend in the Harlem projects".
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lmao yall need to stop, this ? over with.

Kinda depressed because after this it's summer league and ? gon be gassing all kinds of players.

"Brian McTinley has a nice motor bruh! I saw a few games and he was the man at Western Reserve University"

? going to be like "that ? Freq from NBA 2K can ball. He is a legend in the Harlem projects".

Frequency vibrations is the woat name by the way
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sources tell me that the zika virus will have a significant impact on if the players are going to Brazil for the Olympics

Players are being put off by the fact that they can't bring their families and have to sleep in malaria nets during those weeks.
  • Beta
    Options
    My sources also tell me Damian lillard still is a long shot even with no curry or rose and Paul iffy
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it's their loss not having the third best pg in the league
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

please dont say black excellence for this....
    while i appreciate this man making a dollar...$140 for kicks are crazy. especially being from his poor background

"Only the WHITE man can profit from pain"-Chris Rock

Not the place for this argument but gtfoh with that ? . You worth what you negotiate, white people dont have that same ? logic to pander to the poor. He has built a brand and he deserves to monetize it.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Russ CP3

Third what?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Steph Russ CP3

Third what?

I like him better than I do CP3, personal preference
  • Beta
    Options
    Steph Russ CP3

Third what?

That doesn't mean he's better

I don't say wall is the best PG in the league
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Steph Russ CP3

Third what?

That doesn't mean he's better

I don't say wall is the best PG in the league

It does to me, isn't that what personal preference is. Why you acting like I'm saying Chris Paul is wack
  • Beta
    Options
    Yeah lemme not entertain this
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If demarcus goes to DC, KD goes to Boston, and the heat remain healthy with Whiteside, and they give Paul George some ? help, and you got something lol
    I think KD would be stupid not to come to the east at this point

Lol @ players migrating East in search of a new life

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

I still can't believe ? thought it was Wiz Khalifa in this gif and didn't know it's Duck from The Five Heartbeats

Smh we gotta do better!
    The Five Heartbeats is a classic
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    If demarcus goes to DC, KD goes to Boston, and the heat remain healthy with Whiteside, and they give Paul George some ? help, and you got something lol
    I think KD would be stupid not to come to the east at this point

Lol @ players migrating East in search of a new life

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif

I still can't believe ? thought it was Wiz Khalifa in this gif and didn't know it's Duck from The Five Heartbeats

Smh we gotta do better!
    The Five Heartbeats is a classic

No it wasn't
This discussion has been closed.