Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn a core of

Rose
    Butler
    Melo

With good surrounding pieces...

? !

He was only leaving if he was guaranteed a spot in the finals. After having an injury ridden star I wouldn't go to Chicago either. Especially with the way they've been playing Jimmy. That place harbors injuries. Joakim is essentially done, Rose wants a max and the rest of the guys aren't consistent.

He has all of that in New York with money. $20 million in Cap space. We're making the playoffs.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh okay let's just throw a wide net of speculation
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh really not feeling love, although I think stevens can get the most out of him he's fragile and doesn't bring it consistently enough
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Smh really not feeling love, although I think stevens can get the most out of him he's fragile and doesn't bring it consistently enough

Under no circumstance do I want Love I don't care what Stevens can get out of him, Bron can't win with him we can't either
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rose in L.A. working out wit chandler parsons don't understand how he works out wit everybody but his bulls teammates

Meanwhile Jimmy in L.A. workin out in a different part of town wit taj and tony snell what da ?

Lol maybe because parsons is coming off injuries and him and rose are doing drills specifically because both had similar injury?

Oh who we kidding...you know your team a mess...
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Rose in L.A. working out wit chandler parsons don't understand how he works out wit everybody but his bulls teammates

Meanwhile Jimmy in L.A. workin out in a different part of town wit taj and tony snell what da ?

Lol maybe because parsons is coming off injuries and him and rose are doing drills specifically because both had similar injury?

Think CP and DR are supposed to be good buddies. I remember seeing pics of them together when Parsons was with Houston.
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Under no circumstance do I want Love I don't care what Stevens can get out of him, Bron can't win with him we can't either

Dont worry......like jalen rose said, the way love is looking in the finals and his contract
    being so high, no team is gonna trade for that ? .......he more than likely stuck in cleveland....

love defense is atrocious, i thought ? and pau gasol defense was bad but damn.........

i think dwight gonna end up in boston
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

I jumped the gun
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Dont worry......like jalen rose said, the way love is looking in the finals and his contract
    being so high, no team is gonna trade for that ? .......he more than likely stuck in cleveland....

love defense is atrocious, i thought ? and pau gasol defense was bad but damn.........

Fans will be mad but I'd accept dwight before love, at least he rim protects and consistently rebounds
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    And doc aint giving up chris paul, so the media can ? those rumors. ........

doc aint trying to help lebron........

i can see jr smith, being let go and them dudes possibly picking up jamal crawford....
    but crawford is old and also is a liability defense wise.......

i feel bad for mo williams i believe he gonna get chopped also........

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

Fans will be mad but I'd accept dwight before love, at least he rim protects and consistently rebounds

You need SCORING a legit scorer, not midgets leading you in the playoffs in ppg.The assists and team ball in the regular season is cool but in the playoffs nah.Boston averaged 6 less ppg in the playoffs go sign biyombo for rim protection
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You need SCORING a legit scorer, not midgets leading you in the playoffs in ppg.The assists and team ball in the regular season is cool but in the playoffs nah.Boston averaged 6 less ppg in the playoffs go sign biyombo for rim protection

Are you crazy? I know that the Boston jokes are funny around here but Dwight Howard would do work in Boston.

Playing on a team that shares the ball, accountable on defense and he's in the east. I really like Boston as a destination for Howard.

At the bolded. Please stop watching basketball. How can you ask for scoring and want Boston sign Biyombo? Some of y'all are challenged.
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    xre4ds8yeteh.jpeg

Who is vegeta supposed to be

Monta ellis....

Hahaha!!!
  • BlackAX410
    Options

I agree with that, we got 8 draft picks and room for 2 max contracts, I think we'll take care of our scoring issues, we need rim protection almost as bad too
  • Paprika
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »

Are you crazy? I know that the Boston jokes are funny around here but Dwight Howard would do work in Boston.

Playing on a team that shares the ball, accountable on defense and he's in the east. I really like Boston as a destination for Howard.

At the bolded. Please stop watching basketball. How can you ask for scoring and want Boston sign Biyombo? Some of y'all are challenged.

You dumb as ? .Step your reading comprehension up

As if Howard doesn't alleviate both problems for the same price range Biyombo is going to be going for.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know im bout to hit like 6 taco bells on Thursday, steal me a taco...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

As if Howard doesn't alleviate both problems for the same price range Biyombo is going to be going for.

He's saying instead of giving Dwight a max or close, get a legit scorer (more so than Dwight) and Biyambo can do the ? work Howard would do, plus he's younger. Howard at this stage wouldn't fall under legit scorer imo
  • Paprika
    Options

He's saying instead of giving Dwight a max or close, get a legit scorer (more so than Dwight) and Biyambo can do the ? work Howard would do, plus he's younger. Howard at this stage wouldn't fall under legit scorer imo

I know what he said. If Boston has the ability to sign 2 max or near max contracts why waste one on an offensive liability. With Howard you get rim protection and another contract to offer a scorer. Right there you have an arsenal of potent offensive weapons.

Maybe I should have made myself more clear. I often task people with inferring quite a lot of information from my post.

My apologies.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just read that Sean Rooks died today at age 46.

R.I.P.
This discussion has been closed.