Comments

• BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hollins got hacked, ? was talmbout "will play basketball for food" lmao
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He needs attention. And to go back to school. He's only doing this ? cause he knows he'll be broke as ? without the NBA.
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know they killed that gorilla right? Smh this next game needs to hurry the ? up
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    About to watch the iverson doc.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I haven't seen Bill Bellamy since Fastlane got cancelled
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

I randomly saw that ? in Kindergarten Cop 2 the other day
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Wait, just so im clear on the last page. ..are yall sayin Boston should use 1 of its 2 max salary slots for Bismack Byombo. ..?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man bismack not getting a damn max.
    I hope no one crazy enough to go that far
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch Kevin Love ball out next destination.. Wiggins would not have been a good fit with Bron.. he actually has aspirations and he would hae been stifled
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll take Howard depending on the deal, I'm not locking him up long term but maybe a one year deal, bring in Ryan Anderson which should be an intriguing destination playing with Dwight again in the east, then break the bank for Jimmy as long as it means keeping one of either Crowder or Avery, 1 will have to go but not both, Smart/Crowder/Amir/3/futures
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Just watched that ? in Mr. Box Office a few days ago LOL
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'll take Howard depending on the deal, I'm not locking him up long term but maybe a one year deal, bring in Ryan Anderson which should be an intriguing destination playing with Dwight again in the east, then break the bank for Jimmy as long as it means keeping one of either Crowder or Avery, 1 will have to go but not both, Smart/Crowder/Amir/3/futures

Celtics fans just stop posting . I cant take this delusion

Wih the players yall currently have, yall are not close. Like at all. If the 1 seed is getting curb stomped that should shed a i light on what exactly it means to be a 4/5 seed in the east

These pieces yall cherish are NOT untouchable. Ya not that hot *diddy voice* You take Butler by any means aint no 'as long as'. If anything its those Nets picks that are untouchable. The rest of them ? are not that damn good. Ok? :joy:

And that cap space does not expire. Lls You dont HAVE to spend it all now bc you got it. Why overspend for Dwight and Anderson just bc they available. Maybe. ...wait until NEXT summer
  • its....JOHN B
    edited June 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Celtics fans just stop posting . I cant take this delusion

Wih the players yall currently have, yall are not close. Like at all. If the 1 seed is getting curb stomped that should shed a i light on what exactly it means to be a 4/5 seed in the east

These pieces yall cherish are NOT untouchable. Ya not that hot *diddy voice* You take Butler by any means aint no 'as long as'. If anything its those Nets picks that are untouchable. The rest of them ? are not that damn good. Ok? :joy:

And that cap space does not expire. Lls You dont HAVE to spend it all now bc you got it. Why overspend for Dwight and Anderson just bc they available. Maybe. ...wait until NEXT summer

Eat a ? ? , once upon a time it was a delusion for KG to play in Boston WITH Pierce let alone Ray Allen too, and we got better assets than we did then to actually make ? happen, how can any veteran not want to play in the east right now with this trash roster in Cleveland making it to the finals? Boston was on the list of teams interested in Ryan Anderson I didn't make up that list, Sully's contract expired and we need "shooting" so even if Dwight isn't a reality Ryan Anderson would be a good signing for us, and since you're ? idiot who just found out we own all of Brooklyn's picks you probably didn't know the Celtics and Bulls were already talking at last years deadline but Celtics weren't willing to throw in Crowder, not just some ? offer I came up with for ? and giggles if a deal did happen it would look something like that, I just said how I would feel if we traded both Avery and Crowder, it just wouldn't work, Jimmy is the best player in the deal but he ain't game changer on that level, that's as good a deal the Bulls would see for him
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Now if Dwight is looking to come east and Miami keeps Whiteside what's a better option for him especially if we signed Ryan Anderson and traded for Butler on draft day? It's not that far fetched if we're talking basketball reasons, maybe he just hates Boston and would never play here I don't know, but AX brought him up in giving my opinion on it
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time to make a Celtics team thread !!
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if lebron need to let j.r ride on that electrical scooter or whatever its called with a bottle of henny to get him going

then let him do that

break out sasha kaun if need be too because the warriors could really put the nail in the coffin by coming out strong taking the crowd out of it -- gonna be really interesting to see that -- they can effectively end the series in the 1st quarter of game 3 with an avalanche -- i seriously think if the warriors come out strong the cavs will quit

bron wont obviously

but i think the others will
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    time to make a Celtics team thread !!

Why? Act like there's something more entertaining going on now than Celtics talk, including the finals
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ill be watching the game tonight in swiss german.

i hope curry elbow gets fukked up
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been talking about what ainge gonna do for 2 years....
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Love don't play Cavs gon win.
    They play better without him
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Collecting assets and remaining flexible>>>>>>Overpaying players and being stuck with bad contracts

The Celtics are in a situation like the Rockets were a few years ago and more recently the Suns...teams with a lot of assets, rebuilding but staying competitive.

Rockets went about flipping their assets the right way while the Suns ? it up and handled it all wrong, the Celtics have a competent front office so I think they'll be fine
This discussion has been closed.