Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Curry goin out there sunday with a point to prove, and that don't bode well for the warriors.

He gon get his regardless.

It's all on green IMO. If he can't keep TT, Love and LBJ off the boards early it's a wrap. Because if they start fetus or he gets a lot of minutes, Cleveland gon double the shooter on every pick and roll. And if Iggy back still acting up because that ? just don't go away its gon even worst in the backboard.

It will force Klay and Curry to hit the defensive boards and that will take away their fast break and pace.

True.

Curry and Klay haven't been stellar this series, but now they are losing due to the others.

Cleveland's supporting cast is making more plays than GSW's. All the attention and physicality can go to Klay and Steph.

please explain why they are losing because of the others..

they are supposed to be the heads and direct the team an take over when the others cant...

i recall someone saying they make the team better when i said the team makes them better

First off - Let's Dismiss this notion that superstars have never had bad shooting and poor all around series' in the playoffs... Hello Kobe, Magic, even MJ... Were they not MVP caliber players?

And, Bruh - no one denies that they aren't playing well, and they need to own that - especially Curry

But you are destroying your own argument.

You can't say in one breath... "They one 73 games because of their great roster and the system... Curry's just an average player, The system makes him great"

Then the moment the stars aren't playing well, when it matters - this great 73 win team and system suddenly can't score ...

Interesting ...

And you love to ignore the fact that those dudes get the attention, the double teams, the physicality, and the defensive schemes of 5 guys; and when the other cats do (or don't) make plays it is while being WIDE OPEN or on Single Coverage with a Mismatch.

If the Stars take most of the blame when they lose, they should take most of the credit when they win... Especially when they set records doing it.

You want it both ways on your Curry Hate Parade.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Kyrie had only 3 points in the second half. Damn.

I know bruh. He was 7-18 I think. He's probably gonna come out and play wayyy better on Sunday.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »
    LeBron talking ? to curry when the game is clearly over lol, that ? ? wants that label I see

It was over 4 minutes left in the game. ? wasn't over yet.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LeBron talking ? to curry when the game is clearly over lol, that ? ? wants that label I see

You really believe that? Ok.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

As opposed to talking ? . ..when? I need to understand the emotional vitriol black folk (im assuming) have for Bron. I get it with white people but ...??

Uhhh...maybe when the game starts? Maybe in the 3rd quarter? Take the Cape off ? .

Who says he wasn't? Quit crying ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch Barnes ball next game smh
  • Shizlansky
    Options

You really believe that? Ok.

With Klay and Curry on the court? Yes, I believe that
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Not if he's having to guard LBJ if Iggy is hurt.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »

Not if he's having to guard LBJ if Iggy is hurt.
    Iggy will be fine

He got that Nigerian in him so he'll be straight
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G7 or The Bastard Bowl on GoT?

Hmmm.....I can always do both. Bastard Bowl on the TV, G7 on my phone.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    They keep bringing up Curry didn't foul LBJ.

The dude did. I don't know what ppl are seeing. He got away with so much during the game. And got some phantom calls, him and Green
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2016
    Options
    problem is....people are turning on the currys because they are not living up to what they expected...
    the fans are the ones to prop them on this pedestal too fast and now they are shocked curry isnt playing MVP caliper ball and asha is showing shes got ? in her.

as i have said before curry is part of the system and he benefited from it...wat about klay and green..was klay too boring or green too darkorjst an ? ...i dont know.
    just saying.....will her show get cancelled now.....could she ever really cook any better than any other wife with a cook and maid and living room sized kitchen..could she have paid for professional lessons or what.

then curry comes out with a sneaker....now..porque..was it a doubt he wasnt ? an they want to try to profit before the cats out the bag..

they were hyped an now people are turning...you build fast you drop fast.

he was never humble about his rise....a church boy
    miss me with that people counted him out ? ...you know how many dude get counted out every year.
    miss me with the he wasnt supposed to be here an came out of no where...hes on a good team with a good bench an he takes hig rick gamble shots.

miss me with the best pure shooter ? ....i guess pure shooting and heart dont mix in his world
    i understand people have bad games...i understand players lose their cool..

but are you ? truly understanding what you are witnessing...

even if GS wins which i hope they dont....fans, bandwagoners, and the media alike have to question why they placed him there .....even i the next game is good.....the previous could have costs the team an hes a church goodie two old ass shoes ass ?
    i got room on the wagon.....

Lol. My dude.

Your obseesed with this ? and his family.

how am i obsessed when i am stating the obvious

Lol. Fam, I didn't read your rant.

I saw you mentioned Steph Curry's wife in your argument and I just scrolled passed that ? .

I will never understand how some of y'all react to the media and ? personal lives when speaking on hoops.

Why cant we stick to what happens on the court?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »

As opposed to talking ? . ..when? I need to understand the emotional vitriol black folk (im assuming) have for Bron. I get it with white people but ...??

Uhhh...maybe when the game starts? Maybe in the 3rd quarter? Take the Cape off ? .

I hear you. I wanna see that cape on you when GS is up 20 Sunday night.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »

I hear you. I wanna see that cape on you when GS is up 20 Sunday night.

I'm not caping for nobody I don't have a horse in this race. It's obvious you don't like Lebron which is why you brought up something so trivial like when he was talking ? .
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shump needs his minutes reduced.

If GS plays a lot of small ball Lue needs to give his minutes all to anybody else.

Give them to jones

I second this. Anybody but Shump. Anybody can chase a ? around and prevent the J.
    If Shump is playing tbat dumb at HOME, i fear what he'd on the road
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol will this Carolina swag ? ? with his Lebron whining. It's too early for this
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Wait.

LBJ and Green is in business with each other? Learn something new everyday.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Im a lil worried that Bron started lookin happy again. Mini celebration, Smiling, laughing

Before and during game 5 and 6 he was locked in somewhat like Boston Game 6. Man i hope he dont revert back to passive/ nice LeBron

He needs to be reminded them ? dont respect you and they thibk youa ? and a ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Curry goin out there sunday with a point to prove, and that don't bode well for the warriors.

It's all on green IMO. If he can't keep TT, Love and LBJ off the boards early it's a wrap. Because if they start fetus or he gets a lot of minutes, Cleveland gon double the shooter on every pick and roll. And if Iggy back still acting up because that ? just don't go away its gon even worst in the backboard.

It will force Klay and Curry to hit the defensive boards and that will take away their fast break and pace.

True.

Curry and Klay haven't been stellar this series, but now they are losing due to the others.

Cleveland's supporting cast is making more plays than GSW's. All the attention and physicality can go to Klay and Steph.

they are supposed to be the heads and direct the team an take over when the others cant...

i recall someone saying they make the team better when i said the team makes them better

First off - Let's Dismiss this notion that superstars have never had bad shooting and poor all around series' in the playoffs... Hello Kobe, Magic, even MJ... Were they not MVP caliber players?

And, Bruh - no one denies that they aren't playing well, and they need to own that - especially Curry

You can't say in one breath... "They one 73 games because of their great roster and the system... Curry's just an average player, The system makes him great"

Then the moment the stars aren't playing well, when it matters - this great 73 win team and system suddenly can't score ...

Interesting ...

And you love to ignore the fact that those dudes get the attention, the double teams, the physicality, and the defensive schemes of 5 guys; and when the other cats do (or don't) make plays it is while being WIDE OPEN or on Single Coverage with a Mismatch.

If the Stars take most of the blame when they lose, they should take most of the credit when they win... Especially when they set records doing it.

what hate does curry get when they lose......he gets excuses or babied...cmon bruh
    yes they was winnign73 games....i get that....but they also was on that road while he was out injured...i get that also.
    what i saying about the system..is....green klay and others going crazy can allow him to go crazy as well. even he misses multiple shots..who says anything...they winning right. but he makes multiple shots....so who gonna say anything right....

so yes , his team(system) allows for his wreckless but successful shots. so take you top 10 guard an put them in the same position an let them shoot from those same points....i am sure you will be surprised at who can match him. put ? kyle korver there...i know yall hate me for that one

an as far as losing because of others....that post someone else make implies to me that he cant be good because his team mates are having bad games .shouldnt matter.....hes a great right... or are we making excuses again.

again you guys are looking at it like hate, when i am saying.....can he consistently prove himself before we give him that title over someone like AI. prove himself on a team without the weapons he has like AI.

its crazy cause most of yall are saying the same ? i am saying...but for some reason aint standing by it when i bring it up
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ? really think Bogut being out ain't big ? . Look how open that paint was without him. I don't care if it was only for like 18 mins a game, they miss his presence.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    problem is....people are turning on the currys because they are not living up to what they expected...
    the fans are the ones to prop them on this pedestal too fast and now they are shocked curry isnt playing MVP caliper ball and asha is showing shes got ? in her.

as i have said before curry is part of the system and he benefited from it...wat about klay and green..was klay too boring or green too darkorjst an ? ...i dont know.
    just saying.....will her show get cancelled now.....could she ever really cook any better than any other wife with a cook and maid and living room sized kitchen..could she have paid for professional lessons or what.

then curry comes out with a sneaker....now..porque..was it a doubt he wasnt ? an they want to try to profit before the cats out the bag..

they were hyped an now people are turning...you build fast you drop fast.

he was never humble about his rise....a church boy
    miss me with that people counted him out ? ...you know how many dude get counted out every year.
    miss me with the he wasnt supposed to be here an came out of no where...hes on a good team with a good bench an he takes hig rick gamble shots.

miss me with the best pure shooter ? ....i guess pure shooting and heart dont mix in his world
    i understand people have bad games...i understand players lose their cool..

but are you ? truly understanding what you are witnessing...

even if GS wins which i hope they dont....fans, bandwagoners, and the media alike have to question why they placed him there .....even i the next game is good.....the previous could have costs the team an hes a church goodie two old ass shoes ass ?
    i got room on the wagon.....

Lol. My dude.

Your obseesed with this ? and his family.

how am i obsessed when i am stating the obvious

Lol. Fam, I didn't read your rant.

I saw you mentioned Steph Curry's wife in your argument and I just scrolled passed that ? .

I will never understand how some of y'all react to the media and ? personal lives when speaking on hoops.

Why cant we stick to what happens on the court?

? that....its placed in our lap.
    i have never went after anyones wife....thats not me....but why ? on all the other good NBA wives that do the same ? shes doing...

again you are missing the point im making because you are trapped in the "this ? hating" mindframe.

why even comment if you didnt read....cmon man you better than that...if you gonna try to shut me down just it....

im up for debating you ? on some other ?

yall getting like paquioa fans
    just no fun sports talk
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Wait.

LBJ and Green is in business with each other? Learn something new everyday.

i guess being called a ? by your business partner would bother most people
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    GS sounded shook last night in post game interview.

Kerr, Klay and Green.
  • Peace_79
    edited June 2016
    Options

True.

Interesting ...

its crazy cause most of yall are saying the same ? i am saying...but for some reason aint standing by it when i bring it up

True.

Interesting ...

so yes , his team(system) allows for his wreckless but successful shots. so take you top 10 guard an put them in the same position an let them shoot from those same points....i am sure you will be surprised at who can match him. put ? KYLE KORVER there...i know yall hate me for that one

No one ... And I mean NO ONE... is saying THIS type of ? except you...

This discussion has been closed.