• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everythangs broken
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everythangs broken
    This flew right over everybody's head, but yea they should of added that at the bottom.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that is great news

bulls doctors + rose luck = derrick going blind

kirk bout to get ALL the practice reps though smh i hope they have derrick wear those red jerseys they use in the nfl so he dont fall too back picking up the new system

cant wait till the first preseason game next week to see them run hoiberg ? because he never had the luxury of competent bigs on his roster at iowa st so i wanna see what that look like
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    The Knicks are ? , but we're good enough to make the playoffs if that sucka Melo is healthy. I'm still hoping he asks for a trade at some point this season, but I like the balance of youth and veterans on the squad and we got some solid defensive players

Why you mad at Melo so much b?.. What's your issue fam?.. Talk to me.. lol.

Millz didn't like the trade in the first place and that ? Melo pulled with the all star game especially lol.

He didn't like the trade?.. Come on looking back on that trade it was probably even.. The draft picks are what really killed us.. But what we gave up in my opinion doesn't equal having a guy like Melo on your team and locked in for years to comes.. Best player we gave up was probably Mozzy.. Gallinari been hurt.. Chandler was about to be a free agent.. Eddy Curry.. Anthony Randolph.. Raymond Felton (Who we got back actually).. I mean.. You can't be that mad at the trade.. The picks are what hurt most in my opinion..

Also that wasnt even our most egregious trade. The bargnani trade was.. We gave up a unprotected first for that italian piece of elephant dung... C'mon smh

As far as the all star game ? is concerned this is a business.. Be mad at yourself for not understanding the business of basketball. Not at Melo for doing what he did.. Fact is Melo is the best player the Knicks have had in a generation.. If we can build a competent team around him before he is past his prime we may get a decent return on our investment..
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    MillzOG wrote: »
    The Knicks are ? , but we're good enough to make the playoffs if that sucka Melo is healthy. I'm still hoping he asks for a trade at some point this season, but I like the balance of youth and veterans on the squad and we got some solid defensive players

Why you mad at Melo so much b?.. What's your issue fam?.. Talk to me.. lol.

Millz didn't like the trade in the first place and that ? Melo pulled with the all star game especially lol.

As far as the all star game ? is concerned this is a business.. Be mad at yourself for not understanding the business of basketball. Not at Melo for doing what he did.. Fact is Melo is the best scorer the Knicks have had in a generation.. If we can build a competent team around him before he is past his prime we may get a decent return on our investment..
    Fixed that for u.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Se
    1CK1S wrote: »
    3aO2S8U.jpg

sleeved jerseys are the devil
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    3aO2S8U.jpg

LMAO at Chitown flagging this.
    Jerseys are ? trash.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugliest jerseys I seen in awhile
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rose will resume bball activities in 2 weeks which means he'll miss 4 maybe 5 pre season games.
  • RAPH
    RAPH Members Posts: 3,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its like teams are tryna one up each other with these trash jerseys

The NBA went through a phase like this in the mid 90's smh, here we go again.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lax3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11037256_10153118053533869_7275960527699324627_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=cd45a42ed4c064c0a4f88af95a30600f&oe=56A71D1F[/img]
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd take the 90s
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's say all those eras had the same rules so fouls and physical contact was more allowed so I'd probably take that 90s or 00 crew. The 10s is a sleeper though as far as how versatile players are now.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00's nasty, gimme Nash or Kidd over Iverson as a PG tho
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im watching real training camp with the bucks and jabari parker looking kinda heavy
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    im watching real training camp with the bucks and jabari parker looking kinda heavy

He playing PF
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »

He playing PF

still no excuse for him to have 17 percent body fat
This discussion has been closed.