Saudi Foreign Minister tells Syria, Russia, Iran, and China that Assad must go or else World War 3!

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not one ? is going to happen
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    FOH being shook from Russia or China.. bring 'em all on I'll re-enlist too ? em. about time we cleanse the world and set ? straight for another 80 years. overpopulation is the number one problem

No one is shook. I'm only sounding the alarm. America is done my friend.

There is no getting out of the economic situation that America has dug itself in for one!

and since there is no way out, the only way to prop it up is to continue to oil the military industrial complex. Sadly, America has been called by Russia for its bluffs.

And the word of ? tells me that the end of America is only flames and destruction.

https://youtu.be/GPHkGS25ksg

Don't drink the kook-aid. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Except the part where he thinks the state of Israel will be safe in the midst of all this

But we are close to SHTF tho

Israel is going to get hit hard my friend. The prophets declare such things. But ? will also fight on the day of the LORD in order to spare Israel from total destruction!

Ezekiel 38-39 specifically tell us these things.

Zechariah also tells us that 2/3 of the people will be cut of and die, but 1/3 will make it through the tribulation.

Israel will suffer greatly, but those who ? has ordained to receive salvation will receive it. Hallelujah!

Word... We differ much in base doctrine but at the end of the day, its about to go dowwwwn..

More interesting news, Palestinian flag has been risen at the UNITED NATIONS HQ while Palestinian prez Abbas is declaring they are no longer bound by peace agreements with Israel...

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

It's all lining up. There is no way out except for the fulfillment of the prophecies. For there is no peace saith my ? unto the wicked! Amen.
  • zzombie
    Options
    America is not Babylon Arabia is, this blithering well meaning idiot will keep babbling his unbiblical nonsense no matter how many times he's proven wrong... The description of Babylon given by the bible does not fit America. 15 years from now this fool will still be yapping about Russia and blood moons.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Eqa-easOlIA

Keep eating bonbons and lays potato chips like nothing is happening in the world. SMH.

All it takes is for one false move and its kaput!!!!

Russia isn't Iraq
    Russia isn't Vietnam
    Russia isn't Afghanistan

Russia is a Nuclear POWER who is in cahoots with CHINA and IRAN!!!!!

America can not defeat Russia, China, and Iran. This ain't call of duty. This is real life.

I go by what the Bible says and the Bible says that "an evil thought" will come into the mind of the leader of Magog and they will attack suddenly!

Sheba and Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all the young lions thereof will be surprised by the sudden attack upon them and there will be no where to hide, no where to run, no where to flee.

I stick to the facts. Bible prophecy is being played out before our eyes. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    America didn't go to war with Russia during the cold war and the likelihood we will now is small as ?

Dedan is in the middle east in Saudi Arabia Magog and gog are in Turkey. This is all off the top of my head I'll explain why this fear mongering unlearned buffoon but still a good christian is wrong later.... Like I've done 50 times already
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This imgoingtoheaven dude is the reason I don't come in here anymore to many crazy mofos for my taste
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao...the op makes up the bulk of posts in his own thread
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I don't like how you guys keep changing the date of the end of the world. How am I supposed to know when to blow all my savings on hookers and ? ?

I never gave a date. All I said was to be ready my friend!

Have your wedding garment on
    Have oil in your lamp
    Have your wick trimmed
    Have your light shining bright
    Be watching
    Be praying
    And when the Bride groom gives the midnight cry, YOU WILL BE PREPARED TO MEET HIM!

Hallelujah!

So the first thing is first, have you confessed Yeshua as your LORD and SAVIOR?

dude... that sounds really ? ? .
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Lmfao you believe Saudis gonna go to war with Russia. Let me guess you believe NK gonna invade America to right

Ezekiel 38 says that Saudi Arabia is involved with the attack launched by Gog and Magog.

"13Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villagese will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” ’Ezekiel 38:13

genesis_shem_ham_japheth.jpg

Sheba and Dedan is the ancient name for Saudi Arabia. ? through the prophet Ezekiel specifically states that Sheba and Dedan will be a part of the Gog and Magog war.

So don't argue with me. Argue with ? .

Amen.

No. Sheba is most likely Yemem dedan is one city. Try again
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    edited October 2015
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    This imgoingtoheaven dude is the reason I don't come in here anymore to many crazy mofos for my taste

you_re_leaving.jpg

Yeshua loves you. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    IceManKam wrote: »
    Lmao...the op makes up the bulk of posts in his own thread

It's a thread to inform others about what's going on in the world. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    I don't like how you guys keep changing the date of the end of the world. How am I supposed to know when to blow all my savings on hookers and ? ?

I never gave a date. All I said was to be ready my friend!

Have your wedding garment on
    Have oil in your lamp
    Have your wick trimmed
    Have your light shining bright
    Be watching
    Be praying
    And when the Bride groom gives the midnight cry, YOU WILL BE PREPARED TO MEET HIM!

Hallelujah!

So the first thing is first, have you confessed Yeshua as your LORD and SAVIOR?

dude... that sounds really ? ? .

Not if you have the mind of Christ. Amen.

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    Lmfao you believe Saudis gonna go to war with Russia. Let me guess you believe NK gonna invade America to right

Ezekiel 38 says that Saudi Arabia is involved with the attack launched by Gog and Magog.

"13Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villagese will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?” ’Ezekiel 38:13

Sheba and Dedan is the ancient name for Saudi Arabia. ? through the prophet Ezekiel specifically states that Sheba and Dedan will be a part of the Gog and Magog war.

Amen.

"This message came to me concerning Arabia: O caravans from Dedan, hide in the deserts of Arabia." Isaiah 21:13

Dedan covers far more than one city. Amen.

Sheba is on the Arabian peninsula. And they probably did occupy what today is known as Yemen. But their territory extended all over the Arabia. Amen.

And guess what, Saudi Arabia is at war with Yemen.

Bottom line is that Sheba and Dedan are linked with what we know today as Saudi Arabia.

And that is exactly how the prophecy lines up with the world events that we see today!

Sheba and Dedan are linked with the merchants of Tarshish (the far west in the ancient mindset) along with all of her offspring (the young lions)

"Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?" Ezekiel 38:10

Saudi Arabia is linked with the WEST because of oil! No one can argue this fact. The petrodollar is at stake and the prophecy says that the petrodollar along with the countries that she is entangled with will be crushed by Gog and Magog.

Amen.
  • zzombie
    Options

Amen.

"This message came to me concerning Arabia: O caravans from Dedan, hide in the deserts of Arabia." Isaiah 21:13

Sheba is on the Arabian peninsula. And they probably did occupy what today is known as Yemen. But their territory extended all over the Arabia. Amen.

Bottom line is that Sheba and Dedan are linked with what we know today as Saudi Arabia.

And that is exactly how the prophecy lines up with the world events that we see today!

Sheba and Dedan are linked with the merchants of Tarshish (the far west in the ancient mindset) along with all of her offspring (the young lions)

"Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?" Ezekiel 38:10

Saudi Arabia is linked with the WEST because of oil! No one can argue this fact. The petrodollar is at stake and the prophecy says that the petrodollar along with the countries that she is entangled with will be crushed by Gog and Magog.

Amen.

dedan and sheba is still not america if the prophecy says dedan and sheba will be destroyed then that's the end of it stop trying the stretch it to include america.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saudi Arabia's military is a joke. They are taking a beating in Yemen. You religious dont know foreign policy or the strengths of militaries.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Amen.

Amen.

No it does not. That's not supported in the bible or any archeological finds as being anything more then one city. Sane thing for Sheba nit bring sup ported of every hacing it territory spressing inot Saudi. It's not even supported in the bible. You literally are grasping at thin air.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Amen.

Amen.

dedan and sheba is still not america if the prophecy says dedan and sheba will be destroyed then that's the end of it stop trying the stretch it to include america.

Did you read the whole prophecy or just selections of it? Sheba and Dedan are linked with

1) The merchants of Tarshish
    2. and all of her young lions.

So you are ignoring:

2. all the young lions thereof

Who are these people that ? is saying is linked with Sheba and Dedan?

Explain:

1) who the the merchants of Tarshish are
    2) who all the young lions thereof are

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Saudi Arabia's military is a joke. They are taking a beating in Yemen. You religious dont know foreign policy or the strengths of militaries.

Of course they are a joke! But they are tied to America.

Does anybody know history around this place?

My goodness.

Do you not know that America is tied to Saudi Arabia till the end?

https://youtu.be/9WlqW6UCeaY

Do you know anything about how America is tied to the Saudi oil fields because of the petrodollar?

No wonder the world is being led headlong into destruction.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    canada and England going to jump into this beef that they do not need to be in.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    @The_Jackal

Examine the roots and then get back to me and tell me how this position isn't supported by the Bible. Amen.

Sheba and Dedan at the Beginning

Now, let’s return to the beginning of Ezekiel’s battle. Gog and his allies charge southward toward Israel. As we have already seen, Sheba and Dedan react to the offensive, not with reprisals, but with a question:

"… Art thou come to take a spoil?"

In other words, they question Gog’s motives. Perhaps through diplomatic channels, they inquire as to his real intentions. They wish to know whether or not he desires to rob them of their riches. As we shall see, they are very rich. They are descended from Cush. We first see their names in Genesis, where they are mentioned as the sons of Cush, who were descended from Ham:

"And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha: and the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan" (Genesis 10:7).

Historical authorities tell us that this genealogy is not complete. It has gaps, but it does serve to link the two tribal heads, Sheba and Dedan, with their earlier progenitors. They were not always as wealthy as they are today. For centuries, people known as Sheba and Dedan were a wandering people, migrating back and forth through the desert wastes of Arabia. Their origins are ancient. The same two tribal names are directly linked to a much later time as offspring of Abraham, through Keturah:

"Then again Abraham took a wife, and her name was Keturah. And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. "And Jokshan begat Sheba, and Dedan. And the sons of Dedan were Asshurim, and Letushim, and Leummim. "And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Hanoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these were the children of Keturah. "And Abraham gave all that he had unto Isaac. "But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country" (Genesis 25:1-6).
    This "east country" is Arabia. Technically, it lies east of ancient Ammon (modern Jordan) in the Saudi Arabian Peninsula. First Chronicles features two genealogies that terminate with Sheba and Dedan. The first is a repeat of Genesis 10:7:

"And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabta, and Raamah, and Sabtecha. And the sons of Raamah; Sheba, and Dedan" (1 Chronicles 1:9).

The second genealogy repeats the Genesis 25 account of Abraham’s offspring through Keturah. Here, she is referred to as a concubine of Abraham:

"Now the sons of Keturah, Abraham’s concubine: she bare Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Midian, and Ishbak, and Shuah. And the sons of Jokshan; Sheba, and Dedan.
    "And the sons of Midian; Ephah, and Epher, and Henoch, and Abida, and Eldaah. All these are the sons of Keturah" (1 Chonicles 1:32,33).

Many have called the Chronicles a spiritual biography. They place as much or more emphasis upon holiness, than they do upon mere genealogy. For this reason, Keturah is called Abraham’s concubine, because his real ketubah (marriage contract) applies to Sarah. Keturah’s sons founded the tribes of Arabia. It was first said by the historian Ptolemy, that Zimran established the region of Zabram, just west of today’s Mecca. The descendants of Jokshan have been loosely associated with Arabian tribes on the eastern side of the Arabian Penninsula. Medan and Midian are thought to have been neighbors, on the western side of the peninsula. Medan is the Hebrew word for "strife."
    The land of Midian, of course, offered safe haven for Moses, when he fled from the Egyptians. There, he encountered the hospitality of Jethro, and became a shepherd in the vicinity of Mount Horeb, the Mountain of ? . Though he found refuge there for forty years, the territory was always hostile to Israel. Of Ishbak and Shuah, little is known. Their territory is thought to have been close to the Midianites. The Arabian culture began with a long journey eastward. They ranged eastward to the Persian Gulf, northward to ancient Persia and Assyria and southwestward across the Sinai Peninsula to Egypt. They became expert at surviving in the desert, as nomadic traders whose lives were built around a few village oases that were sprinkled across trackless wastes. They lived by the sword, defending their trade routes and caravans from competing tribes. To this day, that is their mentality. They are shrewd traders who twist the truth, when necessary to complete a business deal.

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    @The_Jackal

Dedan, the Brother

Brother to Sheba and grandson to Abraham, Dedan is an important patriarch of the Arab tribes. His sons are the Asshurim (unrelated to Asshur, son of Shem), the Letushim and the Leummim. Their territories are unknown, except by indirect reference. This is true of most Arab tribes, since until recent times, they were nomadic, traveling from one trading site to another, lodging in a widespread network of oases. For centuries, territory was less important to them than trade. In the following scripture, Isaiah depicts Dedan in this very setting:

"The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye traveling companies of Dedanim. "The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled. "For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war. "For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail: "And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD ? of Israel hath spoken it" (Isa. 21:13-17).

Like most Arab tribes, Dedan is not known as a power associated with any particular geographic area. But in this quotation from Isaiah, he is associated with Tema. It is probably the modern city of Tayma, located about two hundred miles north of Medina. Also mentioned in this prophecy against Arabia is the power known as "Kedar." As long ago as the seventh century, BC, the chronicles of the Assyrian King Ashurbanipal mention a battle against Kedar. This would make central-to-northern Arabia the region most likely to be the homeland of this tribe. Thus, even though Arab literature is not known before the rise of Islam in the seventh century AD, Kedar is indirectly recognized as a power to be reckoned with a thousand years earlier.
    But there is another fact that makes Kedar most interesting. His authority and position are recognized by Islam, itself, whose biographers make careful note of his lineage. Kedar, they say, dates back to Abraham through Ishmael. In this way, they make themselves the inheritors of the Holy Land. However, in the Scripture below, there is a clear reference to the disposition of Ishmael. It should be recalled that when Hagar and Ishmael fled to the desert after leaving Abraham’s home, they came to the well Lahai-roi. There, the angel of the Lord told them that Ishmael’s descendants would become a multitude. Later, as illustrated by the following verses, it is Isaac who possesses this oasis, not Ishmael:

"And it came to pass after the death of Abraham, that ? blessed his son Isaac; and Isaac dwelt by the well Lahai-roi. "Now these are the generations of Ishmael, Abraham’s son, whom Hagar the Egyptian, Sarah’s handmaid, bare unto Abraham: "And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam, "And Mishma, and Dumah, and ? , "Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah: "These are the sons of Ishmael, and these are their names, by their towns, and by their castles; twelve princes according to their nations. "And these are the years of the life of Ishmael, an hundred and thirty and seven years: and he gave up the ghost and died; and was gathered unto his people. "And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur, that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria: and he died in the presence of all his brethren" (Genesis 25:11-18).

In the genealogy above, Ishmael is the father of Nebajoth and Kedar, said to be the "Nabatoei et Cedrei" mentioned by the Roman historian Pliny. They would correspond to the Nabateans of northern Arabia. Additionally, Dumah, Tema, Naphish and Kedemah have all lent their names to villages throughout Arabia. Their tribal strongholds reach from the Persian Gulf to Egypt ("from Havilah unto Shur). But it must be remembered that Kedar is given a special place in the Islamic claim to Abraham’s land grant. Because of this fact, he may be considered a metaphor for Islam, itself. This study will make it clear that this is indeed, the case. Today the Islamic movement is growing exponentially. Over a billion and a half strong, and it is increasingly wielding its force upon the world’s stage. It would be strange, therefore, if we didn’t find Islam in the biblical prophecies that speak of the latter days.

http://focusonjerusalem.com/TheMysteryofShebaandDedan.htm
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    canada and England going to jump into this beef that they do not need to be in.

? said through the prophet Ezekiel that all this would happen. He said this to Ezekiel over 2500+ years ago. Ezekiel 38:10 spells it all out.

"the young lions" (America, Canada) of the "merchants of Tarshish" (UK, France, which is the far West in the ancient mindset) are getting involved in the Gog and Magog prophecy.

There is so much to the Ezekiel 38-39 prophecy that it boggles the mind! Please study it! This is what is unfolding before our very eyes!

Syria is the staging ground until Gog of the land of Magog thinks "the evil thought".....Amen.
  • zzombie
    edited October 2015
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Amen.

Amen.

Did you read the whole prophecy or just selections of it? Sheba and Dedan are linked with

2. and all of her young lions.

So you are ignoring:

2. all the young lions thereof

Who are these people that ? is saying is linked with Sheba and Dedan?

Explain:

1) who the the merchants of Tarshish are
    2) who all the young lions thereof are

Tarshish is most likely some place in north africa / the mediterranean sea and the young lions thereof most likely is a reference to the people or new nations in the area that will be supporting them.

It makes no sense to believe that tarshish has anything to do with america because of the description given of tarshish in the bible. First of all tarshish is a reference to a certain kind of ship that was created by a certain nation of people i.e the phoenicians, who were a sea going mediterranean people and had ports and settlements all over the mediterranean and north africa

isa 23:10
    Pass through thy land as a river, O daughter of Tarshish: there is no more strength.

Now this verse is directed toward tyre which is modern day lebanon does lebanon have any deep historical or cultural connection with america??? so much so that the the scripture would call it the daughter of america or even europe??? NO. LEBANON does however have deep ties to the phoenicians

1 kings 10:22
    22 For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.

So here we see that israel had trade connections with hiram who was the king of tyre and that israel created a fleet of tarshish boats but look at what they are trading apes and peacocks none of those animals are native to america or even europe which means they had to have come from the closer nations peacocks are native to africa there is no ivory in europe ivory comes from elepahts and gold is also abundant in africa

the merchants of tarshish are the phoenicians and the descendants of the phoenicians and the young lions are the people from these nations that will be doing the fighting.