Loaded Lux vs Charlie Clips: How did you score it?

Options

Comments

• FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 3-0
    FyHunnit wrote: »
    If it's debatable, the tiebreaker should go to the battler who was more well rounded.. pause..

Clips crowd control >>> right after in the third when you thought he lost the crowd they went from booing to chanting 3-O in seconds. I almost gave Clips the 3-O off the strength of that solely.

Yes! I know the "Why you always lying" ? was corny, but the crowd was rocking with it. Using the crowd effectively got to count for something.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    What battle was you ? watching? Clips did his thing the first round but after that it was all lux. Where the ? is this debatable talk coming from.
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 3-0
    gr8VALue wrote: »
    Lux 2-1
    I give Clips the 1st round for the sake of debating, but Clips corny to me at times, ? like "trytogiveafuckintitus" really. I felt like Lux came in there and conveyed Clips character flaws, he had a point, an angle. Charlie was really just reiterating what hollow and mook have already said about Lux. Not only did Charlie cut his 2nd short bc he thought he had done enough but he stumbled at the beginning of his 3rd

Sure.. but what would Lux's 3rd be without Rex's 3rd last SM?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 3-0
    If it's debatable, the tiebreaker should go to the battler who was more well rounded.. pause..

Clips crowd control >>> right after in the third when you thought he lost the crowd they went from booing to chanting 3-O in seconds. I almost gave Clips the 3-O off the strength of that solely.

Yes! I know the "Why you always lying" ? was corny, but the crowd was rocking with it. Using the crowd effectively got to count for something.

Nah that ? was funny
    Especially given the context.
    Lux talking bout do it for the culture but charging exorbitant fees
    He doing it for himself
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lux 2-1

bruh there was about ten people shouting that ? , for five seconds. and we all know ny crowds should not be taken into consideration when judging a battle
  • gr8VALue
    gr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    gr8VALue wrote: »
    Lux 2-1
    I give Clips the 1st round for the sake of debating, but Clips corny to me at times, ? like "trytogiveafuckintitus" really. I felt like Lux came in there and conveyed Clips character flaws, he had a point, an angle. Charlie was really just reiterating what hollow and mook have already said about Lux. Not only did Charlie cut his 2nd short bc he thought he had done enough but he stumbled at the beginning of his 3rd

Sure.. but what would Lux's 3rd be without Rex's 3rd last SM?

Good point
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 3-0
    How can anyone demand honesty when they voted 3-0 lux knowing Clips took that 1st round without question...I gotta watch this battle again for the 2nd&3rd.

I give up....The bias is ? disgusting. yall ? need to take a long hard look in the mirror
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable

Couldn't have been too corny if the whole crown loved it ...

i mean im calling it a debatable but some of the ? that im reading in favor of Lux is damn near comedic in this thread

lmaooo
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Debatable
    What battle was you ? watching? Clips did his thing the first round but after that it was all lux. Where the ? is this debatable talk coming from.

you need to go watch the whole second round again my man
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Debatable
    Nah Son wrote: »

bruh there was about ten people shouting that ? , for five seconds. and we all know ny crowds should not be taken into consideration when judging a battle

word it was really more like 2 ? to keep it all the way 100 .... them ? was just dickriders tho ...i was right there ... saw the whole thing fam
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1

I did homie. I watched it twice. Even though lux kinda stumbled in the opening of the second round he still regained his composure and went hard. Clips rebuttal for the second started strong but fell short before the halfway mark of his verse.

And say what y'all will lux talking about clips being in the house his whole life but always talking about guns and drugs was critical cuz all that did was set up lux third verse which was much more harder.

Like I said before, I've seen ? use the his pops was a snitch angle before but clips always found a way to counter. Not this time though and you could tell because he was upset and it showed.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Debatable

I did homie. I watched it twice. Even though lux kinda stumbled in the opening of the second round he still regained his composure and went hard. Clips rebuttal for the second started strong but fell short before the halfway mark of his verse.

And say what y'all will lux talking about clips being in the house his whole life but always talking about guns and drugs was critical cuz all that did was set up lux third verse which was much more harder.

Like I said before, I've seen ? use the his pops was a snitch angle before but clips always found a way to counter. Not this time though and you could tell because he was upset and it showed.

Yeah Lux verse was nice round 2 ... but all that over playing his 3rd round ? is weak .... all that "ohhh he was so emotional" talk dont mean ? if he was still able to deliver his verse and win the crowd .... so i mean what are we really talking about?
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Claiming that Clips won the crows is saying Lux lost them which is ? . Go back and watch his third and check the reactions everybody was rocking with Lux third
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Debatable
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Claiming that Clips won the crows is saying Lux lost them which is ? . Go back and watch his third and check the reactions everybody was rocking with Lux third

Charlie went last and had the final word .... it aint about if Lux lost the crowd or not .... there's a reason why ? like going last in a battle
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    ? that crowd. I can't let the crowd sway my decision cause they will cheer for some garbage ass bars
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Aqpd53Zncyw
    yo WTF was Smack wearing ? and why was he standing like that @ 1:35 ? ? looked like he stepped off the set of

Breakin', ayo Smack I got one question...................... WHAT ARE THOSE ???!
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    If you're saying Lux 3-0 you're obviously ? riding he obviously got bodied round 1.

2nd calling Charlie emotional when Lux cried for 10 minutes in the beginning and then wined for another 10 about his time left where he couldn't control whoever that ? who was with him. She punked that ? into continuing. Then cried a 3rd time when he didn't want Charlie to finish after they let him get extra time.

Lux had to many bars where you waited on the punch and never got one.

? giving Lux a pass, he's MJ of battle rap but his times up.
  • freshb651
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    The girl standing in the white I went to high school wit her, she made a sex tape it got around, ? fat, beginning of the video on phone era

shorty standing next to Beasley ?
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    freshb651 wrote: »
    The girl standing in the white I went to high school wit her, she made a sex tape it got around, ? fat, beginning of the video on phone era

Unquenchable thirst my ? !

• freshb651
    Options

okaay wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »

Unquenchable thirst my ? !

? UP
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    The thing that gets me is the same people accusing clips of basic, corny schemes gave lux a pass for doing the same thing this battle. dont get me wrong, he had some good ? . but what alot of ? online are labeling as "over the head bars" lux spit were realistically just filler. the ben stiller/been stilla, channing tatum/magic mike, and pills buried/doughboy bars were underwhelming
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    Ounceman wrote: »
    The thing that gets me is the same people accusing clips of basic, corny schemes gave lux a pass for doing the same thing this battle. dont get me wrong, he had some good ? . but what alot of ? online are labeling as "over the head bars" lux spit were realistically just filler. the ben stiller/been stilla, channing tatum/magic mike, and pills buried/doughboy bars were underwhelming

Loaded Filler amen.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Debatable
    Ounceman wrote: »

I liked that pills buried line tho ...
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Lux "filler">>> notgivingafuckitis