Loaded Lux vs Charlie Clips: How did you score it?

Options

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 3-0
    _? _ wrote: »
    The girl standing in the white I went to high school wit her, she made a sex tape it got around, ? fat, beginning of the video on phone era

Drop them links playboy
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Gave Clips the first, Lux the second, so the third was deciding.

And thats where Lux got himself the W. Clips got mad emotional, tried to rebuttle but fell flat.
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Lux should've brought back the "look at you..emotional" when Clips was on his fuckshit.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    How was clips so "emotional" yet still able to deliver such a quality 3rd round?

Y'all ? not making sense .....to me it looked like lux was the emotional one ...? came out the gate crying about who goes first then he started crying about a ? coin flip talking bout "nahhhhhh it can't land on a shoe in Harlem!" Then he starts complaining about time ....I mean I don't know what y'all ? was watching but it was clear who the crybaby was
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    19 people voted for clips & 20 votes for lux. Next time please no debatable option.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 3-0
    For yall to say Clips 3-0 I'm convinced you didn't understand Lux's bars smh
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    That snitching ? hurt Clips feelings. I really want to just call it a killshot but Clips was snapping the whole battle.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 3-0

Bruh u voted lux 3-0 and u r in here ? at ? for voting the other way, lol tf?!
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    Lmao Clips came back with "Oh yea my dad snitched, well your pops snitched too" to a random ass ?

That wasn't a random dude, that was this dude who made a diss track to clips, he handed out that paperwork too. Dude said clips snitched on his father.

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 3-0
    _? _ wrote: »
    The girl standing in the white I went to high school wit her, she made a sex tape it got around, ? fat, beginning of the video on phone era

Drop them links playboy

i wish I had it fam, imma bag her on fb tho fly her out here

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    Yall ? wildin

Clips clearly took The 1st round and the 3rd.

Lux came with the paper work but it aint really do ? .

He failed to turn the tables in favor in my opinion. Clips was looking shakey when Lux pulled out the paper work but still went off in his round 3.

Also both of these ? in my top 5 so no bias
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why he call him beloved? Aint that the oprah movie with Danny Glover?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Clips gets reactions to basic corny lines every battle...shyne featuring gorilla black?? Smh
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Lux 2-1. Charlie was acting like a ? and this is the 2nd time lux got his 3rd interrupted. Lux clearly took 2 and 3 for me. round one is debatable and where charlie had most of the ethers.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Debatable
    216atlran wrote: »
    Lmao Clips came back with "Oh yea my dad snitched, well your pops snitched too" to a random ass ?

That wasn't a random dude, that was this dude who made a diss track to clips, he handed out that paperwork too. Dude said clips snitched on his father.

thtas why he said "i already was ready for this" ...... that rebuttal was already locked in
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    like I said in Angryfangroup...
    If Lux said " a live rail only gonna keep you on the wrong track as an evil liar backwards" yall would be like "thats too deep, unbelievable" "ty jesus"
  • DOPEdweebz
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Scored it 2-1

Lux with the 2nd and 3rd

Clips did a lot of unprofessional ? in the battle and he made it wack on his end.
    Clips stay doin extra ? when he's losing, then goes "go head man, I was just ? around" after he already sucked all the momentum out of the room

You guys only point out ? to favor your side of the argument. Lux was equally unprofessional about the coin toss " its Harlem let it hit the floor!" ... Three minutes later... "Fine you go handsome, go ahead handsome" and the changing the three suits was pointless as Hollows Susie Sue scheme vs Tsu Surf.

2-1 Clips rds 1 n 2, only giving Lux the third by edge.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    although i thought this battle was weak on all parts i give this one to lux 2-1. Charlie clearly got the first but lux started spazzing in the second. both of their third rounds were underwhelming. i give it to lux simply because it made clips lose his cool. the paperwork did not even say his pops was snitching but it took him out of his zone. clips didn't know whether to try to freestyle his way out or spit whatever he had for his third. dude was looking like a lost ? for real. lackluster battle all around. not to mentioned the arguing at the beginning seemed staged as ? .
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clips 3-0
    If it's debatable, the tiebreaker should go to the battler who was more well rounded.. pause..

• DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Clips 2-1
    FyHunnit wrote: »
    If it's debatable, the tiebreaker should go to the battler who was more well rounded.. pause..

Clips crowd control >>> right after in the third when you thought he lost the crowd they went from booing to chanting 3-O in seconds. I almost gave Clips the 3-O off the strength of that solely.

• clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can anyone demand honesty when they voted 3-0 lux knowing Clips took that 1st round without question...I gotta watch this battle again for the 2nd&3rd.
  • gr8VALue
    gr8VALue Members Posts: 221 ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Lux 2-1
    Lux 2-1
    I give Clips the 1st round for the sake of debating, but Clips corny to me at times, ? like "trytogiveafuckintitus" really. I felt like Lux came in there and conveyed Clips character flaws, he had a point, an angle. Charlie was really just reiterating what hollow and mook have already said about Lux. Not only did Charlie cut his 2nd short bc he thought he had done enough but he stumbled at the beginning of his 3rd