TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the way, My husband just gave me 3 mindblowing back to back orgasims.

I was speaking all kinds of languages and preaching to the Lord Jesus Mary Christ AMEN!

He is BLESSED. ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Khaleesi has the time today, so anyone else who has questions is more than welcomed to ask them.

Naw we good...enjoy ur newfound blackness

I have always been black sweetheart and I always knew I was black.

What is new is my realization of white supremacy and systemic racism that still affects us till this day.

I was living in a fantasy world, and was believing the ? that the media has been feeding me.

but u grew up in Boston? yea congratulations...

Yeah that's a stupid generalization. All of the racism here is under cover, and if you are young person growing up without parents who teach you this ? , you really don't notice it. Nobody's calling you ? to your face. you have to be completely aware to notice what's going on. You really knew all about race when you were a teenager? You understood subtle racist Clues when you were growing up your whole life? Cut that ? out.

i usually don't disagree with you on a lot of things, but i how can you not notice that ? grown up as a black kid? especially in places like boston, the place where mark walhberg and his friends were chasing young black kids with bats yelling slurs at them. i noticed that ? in canada which is objectively less racist. little comments, exclusion from the crowd, teachers making little comments like "oh your so smart" like all surprised and ? . even when i didn't know what to call it as a kid, i knew that uneasy feeling i'd get when i'd hear comments or see behaviour. that ? didn't sit right with me

@kai i already told u to leave it alone lol how s my boo doing? pm me some new pics
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ion see the big deal that khalessi found herself at a later age than most. Just shows she has a good heart. Thats kinda sweet.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Khaleesi has the time today, so anyone else who has questions is more than welcomed to ask them.

What is new is my realization of white supremacy and systemic racism that still affects us till this day.

I was living in a fantasy world, and was believing the ? that the media has been feeding me.

Yeah that's a stupid generalization. All of the racism here is under cover, and if you are young person growing up without parents who teach you this ? , you really don't notice it. Nobody's calling you ? to your face. you have to be completely aware to notice what's going on. You really knew all about race when you were a teenager? You understood subtle racist Clues when you were growing up your whole life? Cut that ? out.

the place where mark walhberg and his friends were chasing young black kids with bats yelling slurs at them.

giphy.gif
    Wahlberg was arrested and spent 45 days in jail for crimes that included beating Hoa Trinh, a Vietnamese immigrant
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    is it really a bad thing to be black and not know racism exist though

To not experience it or witness it, means progression has been made right?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited November 2015
    Options
    giphy.gif

Here come Five

"Did someone say....progress?"
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Kai comeback and ? falling over themselves to agree wit her....yall shook
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi's favorite song is Good Vibrations
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

you'd rather it was only ? posting and agreeing with each other in here huh? some of you m/fs are so ? weird

? jokes dont shake me fam..

tumblr_lzk8bkkJow1qz8x31o1_400.gif

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you'd rather it was only ? posting and agreeing with each other in here huh? some of you m/fs are so ? weird

shes....backkk
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    U gone cry now...u hurt?

VqfaG1.gif

Then..
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Im just playin...good to have u back Kai
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I told yall but ion know nothing
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    This how Moreno started. 18, virginal, and on that diary ? . She is now with child. Hilarious

Homeboy if u readin this just dont spill the beans prematurely

Explain yourself!!!! @S2J
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    This how Moreno started. 18, virginal, and on that diary ? . She is now with child. Hilarious

Homeboy if u readin this just dont spill the beans prematurely

Explain yourself!!!! @S2J

@BabyBugatti

Are you really pregnant???
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i usually don't disagree with you on a lot of things, but i how can you not notice that ? grown up as a black kid? especially in places like boston, the place where mark walhberg and his friends were chasing young black kids with bats yelling slurs at them. i noticed that ? in canada which is objectively less racist. little comments, exclusion from the crowd, teachers making little comments like "oh your so smart" like all surprised and ? . even when i didn't know what to call it as a kid, i knew that uneasy feeling i'd get when i'd hear comments or see behaviour. that ? didn't sit right with me
    Let me explain something. My parents were Black Panthers, I KNEW about race.That's not everyones experience. And that doesn't mean that I had outwardly racist experiences growing up. I have had none of that ? happen to me my entire life. The worst ? I've had happened to me is undercover things. I've had more racist stuff happen to me as an adult in the form of "I've never been attracted to a black girl except for you", that type of ? .

I have never run into it I don't know what you want me to say. Mark Wahlberg also is older than Khaleesi and he is older than I am. You think in the hood that ? would fly nowadays? I know there was a huge huge outwardly racist problem before I was old enough to witness it. Keywords I didn't witness it. I don't understand how people who have never even been to Boston are just so sure that we all get called a ? daily and get treated like ? openly. That doesn't happen in most places.

• Westie
    Options
    So when those Bahston white girls were petting y'all like sheep in HS, you just thought that was what they did with everybody?

Never happened. Good imagination on you tho.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There were Japanese Black Panthers?
    z8HOv0u.gif
    richardaoki03.jpg
  • Westie
    Options
    There were Japanese Black Panthers?
    z8HOv0u.gif
    richardaoki03.jpg

My grandmother is half Japanese, my daddy's still a ? . I don't get your point.

You remember the rest of my lineage tho?
This discussion has been closed.