TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    That ? preggo b

Accept it
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Y'all are in denial about this Moreno chick lol.

you don't know her!!!!!

I saw the pic where she clearly had a bun in the oven.

throne-of-lies-gif.gif

No she doesn't.

4_Nqm_OY0.jpg

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you don't know her!!!!!

throne-of-lies-gif.gif

No she doesn't.

4_Nqm_OY0.jpg

She has pregnancy ? & her stomach is sticking out. Come on bruh.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

you don't know her!!!!!

throne-of-lies-gif.gif

No she doesn't.

4_Nqm_OY0.jpg

She has pregnancy ? & her stomach is sticking out. Come on bruh.

:s:s
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    n3stqu.jpg
    moreno.S
    Class: Cute
    Companion Scout: Sailor Moon
    2ymahk5.jpg

Maybe because shes still young and hasnt completely grown into her looks, but she is the prefect example of a cute, sailor moon, meaning she contains twice the recommended amount of cuteness and at any given moment can explode like a cuteness bomb spraying anyone too close with kittens, rainbows, and glitter covered confetti. With those betty boop eyes, and bratz doll lips, moreno almost looks like a live action version of a sailor moon character. Some might think of as cute at the bottom of the cute, pretty, sexy scale, but thats far from the case, especially in moreno's case where her cuteness is combined with model like ? features. Even if she never wins americas next top model, shes already at the top of the scale as far as being cute goes.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    There were Japanese Black Panthers?
    z8HOv0u.gif
    richardaoki03.jpg

My grandmother is half Japanese, my daddy's still a ? . I don't get your point.

You remember the rest of my lineage tho?

@Westie

Well, I know Manda's maternal grandfather is black and her maternal grandmother is Korean.

Making her mother half black and half Korean/asian.

As a result, Manda is 25% black and 25% Korean/asian.

I believe her father is from El Salvador, so that constitutes the 50% portion of her lineage.

As for you, if your grandmother is half japanese/asian....that would make you 12.5% japanese/asian and 87.5% black.

Also making your children 6.25% japanese/asian.

#Creepset
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when you thought you saw her at the store @deadeye
  • deadeye
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    @GodNThaBuild'n gets no respect for the gif work lol @deadeye

My bad @GodNThaBuild'n .

Props on the gif.
  • deadeye
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Those Irish cops got some subtlety, lemme find out...

I know most of your knowledge about Boston police comes from the movie The Departed, but a large portion of the cops in the inner city of Boston are black.

They are trollin, unlike the south we typically police our own in Boston; from roxbury to Mattapan it is a majority of black cops, JP to Uphams corner is mostly Hispanic etc.

What is in south Boston? Why is it different?

That's Ray Donovan's hometown.

Mickey made his bones there.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    LOL there's only like a handful of ? in baaston. I think cities in europe have more blacks than that ? ass cold place. There's only like 5 ? on this whole entire site from there, and most are white washed/? /aint ordinary. Shot out to my ? blazini. Baaaston is racist as ? , that's a well known fact. ? from the south go to baaaston and go back durrn souwf shocked lol.

Shot out to the mother of dragons!!! I knew you could do it my sista! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you only got one thang to do(we talked about this already lol).
  • AyeB_
    Options
    LOL there's only like a handful of ? in baaston. I think cities in europe have more blacks than that ? ass cold place. There's only like 5 ? on this whole entire site from there, and most are white washed/? /aint ordinary. Shot out to my ? blazini. Baaaston is racist as ? , that's a well known fact. ? from the south go to baaaston and go back durrn souwf shocked lol.

Shot out to the mother of dragons!!! I knew you could do it my sista! SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you only got one thang to do(we talked about this already lol).

Does that involve dropping her husband?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    this ? is so funny, always complain about the lack of female posters, but soon as one shows up or comes back it's always some ? whining about posters having similar opinions, like "you guys just agreeing with her cuz she's a female." wtf do you really want? where did you m/fs learn this ? behaviour from?

@Kai , You English speaking heffa, I don't care or want to know about all that ? you talking about bitchniggas on the IC.

When you gonna married a deaf ? and learn sign language you English dictionary ? ?

--- DillaDeaf

P.S. I got our tickets ready for Vegas and the elope ring.......make no plans exactly 9 months from now

pqx3cHY.gif
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

i5258x.jpg carnival this past summer on blue hill ave....yea boston has no black people, you're full of ? lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    So me saying this "I don't know why y'all pay @Khaleesi any attention" for 1.5yr's has fell on deaf ears huh?

Cool carry on

I thought I told ya'll IC ? I don't do sublimnals................you come at the king, you best not miss

XvRYfYw.gif

tumblr_m0k2njLlYj1r0a19v_zps5ljuryxi.gif
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    trick i'm not trying to read your faux dissertation. now unless you've left that racist nacho libre of a husband of yours i'm not buying none of that ?

how the ? you let speedy gonzalez call you a black ? with out leaving him on the spot?

@Kai

Many things that you've mentioned, I've already addressed. (I created the term "fat black ? " in our relationship and we use it affectionately. He has never said it maliciously out of anger or hate).

My husband aint going nowhere because as far as i'm concerned, without him educating me on pro-black matters and on the social injustices that blacks face in today's society, I would still be cooning like a mother ? . He made me see ? for what it is. And for that reason, he will stay.

We have had countless discussions of what it means when a person has a preference in regards to skin tone. I explained the underlying cause for why men (including many black men) prefer lighter skinned women... it all ties into the brainwashing from white supremacists in this country. Because there literally is no reason why a person's skin tone should weigh in on their "preference" of mates.

We have pro-black discussions often, and also come up with ways on how we will address these things to our daughter when she is old enough to understand. He supports my decision in telling her that she is black, while also informing her of her father's native/mexican american side.

There is so much that you've missed when it comes to the fighting that I have been doing for hours at a day regarding pro-black matters, whether it is in GNS or wherever.

Either way, I would understand your distrust of me and why you would second guess my authenticity.

But I am a black woman living in america with black family. These issues affects me. It affects us. It affects my daughter. And by knowing this, it should be very clear to you that my intentions are pure.

How can your hubby educate you on black issues when he isn't even black? That's impossible.

Youngin
    You need to learn some more.
  • AyeB_
    Options
    trick i'm not trying to read your faux dissertation. now unless you've left that racist nacho libre of a husband of yours i'm not buying none of that ?

how the ? you let speedy gonzalez call you a black ? with out leaving him on the spot?

@Kai

Many things that you've mentioned, I've already addressed. (I created the term "fat black ? " in our relationship and we use it affectionately. He has never said it maliciously out of anger or hate).

My husband aint going nowhere because as far as i'm concerned, without him educating me on pro-black matters and on the social injustices that blacks face in today's society, I would still be cooning like a mother ? . He made me see ? for what it is. And for that reason, he will stay.

We have had countless discussions of what it means when a person has a preference in regards to skin tone. I explained the underlying cause for why men (including many black men) prefer lighter skinned women... it all ties into the brainwashing from white supremacists in this country. Because there literally is no reason why a person's skin tone should weigh in on their "preference" of mates.

We have pro-black discussions often, and also come up with ways on how we will address these things to our daughter when she is old enough to understand. He supports my decision in telling her that she is black, while also informing her of her father's native/mexican american side.

There is so much that you've missed when it comes to the fighting that I have been doing for hours at a day regarding pro-black matters, whether it is in GNS or wherever.

Either way, I would understand your distrust of me and why you would second guess my authenticity.

But I am a black woman living in america with black family. These issues affects me. It affects us. It affects my daughter. And by knowing this, it should be very clear to you that my intentions are pure.

How can your hubby educate you on black issues when he isn't even black? That's impossible.

Youngin

I've said nothing wrong.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kai

Youngin

I've said nothing wrong.

Congrats on that first diamond thang little foot. You destined for great things around here.

? boston lets talk about sin city. What that view from the palms like??
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kai

Wait......

A Mexican taught you how to be black?young-gary-coleman-looks-skeptical_80_paused.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Options
    Sorry I'm late
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

@Kai

Wait......

A Mexican taught you how to be black?young-gary-coleman-looks-skeptical_80_paused.jpg

A lot of y'all ? have virtually no reading comprehension skills.

How can anyone teach anybody "how to be" what race they are? They just ARE. ? .

But to answer your question...

@Kai

He wasn't educating me on how it is to be black in today's society, he was educating me on the social injustices that blacks face in america (wrongful arrests, systemic racism, etc). You don't need to be a black person to see those things.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? sad af
    -AP
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Kai

Youngin

I've said nothing wrong.

KNOWLEDGE AND AWARENESS KNOW NO COLOR. Nor race.

That s what you need to learn. Being born black does not give you automatic,genetic,natural access to knowledge about black culture and issues.

Of course you MAY have the advantage to be educated about it. However that doesnt exclude non black people to acquire the same if not more as/than you.

Nothing is granted. He who is willing to learn will somehow, sooner or later, get the edge.

In our day there is a shitload of black, white, Arabs, Asians who have chosen to live another culture as the one they were supposed to by birth.
    Why? There are a lot reasons.

• Turfaholic
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

@Kai

Wait......

A lot of y'all ? have virtually no reading comprehension skills.

How can anyone teach anybody "how to be" what race they are? They just ARE. ? .

But to answer your question...

@Kai

He wasn't educating me on how it is to be black in today's society, he was educating me on the social injustices that blacks face in america (wrongful arrests, systemic racism, etc). You don't need to be a black person to see those things.

Soooooo......

A Mexican taught you about what blacks have been facing for about 400 years?
This discussion has been closed.