TINYCHAT2015 THE LOST EPISODES: KHALEESI HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF #CreepSet 11-11-15 6pst/9est

Options

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    TinyChat is more interesting than i thought
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

Phat ? GirlZ banned me from the room. :(
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

Well damn
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a pitiful state the IC is in

Co-sign this post. Damn shame what this place done turned into. I couldn't even congratulate @purr properly because these hoes ? and moaning about a mess they created. @Khaleesi Kys for running to Mssouthern to try to destroy MissAllhiphop.com 5. Took me 10 months to make that thread the ? is wrong with you ? ? Never seen so many grown up cry babies in my life. I don't care who you are or where you from One thing you gonna learn in life is loyalty. If you don't learn it at a young enough age its gonna smack you in the ? head at some point so hard you won't be able to see.

I decided to reply in this ? (Donkey) only to make this comment...

Loyalty? This ? right here would use or turn his back on you if it helped further his own agenda...

1. Tried to get Eye and Jamel to argue on TC in order to boost attendance. Now, you call Eye your brother because he is a regular participant on TC.

2. Used @Kat 's nudes to promote TC. I am not sure if you guys are friends now, but I am sure you look at her differently now because she is a regular participant on TC.

3. Used Killa Kam's nudes to promote TC. You waited to make sure the ? wasn't coming back, and then you showed us the goods, LOL.

4. Asked @CP203 to bring some hoes to TC, but then I dunno what happened. You showed us that your and his definition of hoes are completely different based on those beasts that he impregnated by posting their pictures. The thought of those repulsive ? are still singed in my memory and I hate you for that...

5. Tried to use the massacre that I performed on all your ? friends to promote TC.

Notice a trend here guys? One day, you could end up on the Summer Jam screen, even if you thought Dizz was your friend. I'll give you props young ? for holding Donkey down. However, this ? talking loyalty is bad comedy like @Skuurrt_Angle thinking he can upgrade from that ogre he calls a wife by bagging a lightskin ? on the IC.

I bet Allergens was the happiest he been in years when @Pico and him were in that fake relationship. Ol "Even though we just playing, then there must be a chance!" ass ? . It is not going to happen. This guy want to get all saddity since he got a promotion at work or something, thinking he deserve better. You noticed something Allergens? This is like the third time today someone came at your head. Perhaps, you need to slow your roll homeboy.

Anyone else I had problems with in the past want to go for another roast session? We can make another thread. I'll come back to this ? for a day or two to lay you ? out, that is if you want problems.

See you tomorrow for a Dizz burial interview!!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

Ha i saw that
    also saw what your fat ass be doing in other rooms too
    i aint gon say nothing though, freak
  • Kat
    Options
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

Ha i saw that
    also saw what your fat ass be doing in other rooms too
    i aint gon say nothing though, freak

Lol..I wasn't even doing nothing. That's probably why I got banned.

Meanwhile, maybe if the IC dudes weren't complete ? our room would have a different vibe.

Lurking ass..you was watching though, freak.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I might get my asian brother to cam up with y'all.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Hi, this is Bart's bro, jsut wanted to say hi to you all for him...."
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

lmao I remember when we invaded they banned my brother eye for saying like two sentences

Bruh said eye been smoking Sythethic weed all night ? was funny as hell
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

lmao I remember when we invaded they banned my brother eye for saying like two sentences

Lmao they were doing bruh wrong the whole time. Eye was just trying to have conversations and right out the gate one of the chicks was like "Calm down, stop being thirsty"

them ? over there aint got no heart.
  • TonyDubbz
    Options
    Used to tinychat a lot back in the day. Theres way better rooms than PBG, you just gotta know when they be on. I dont know if Club Ciroc still be opened but that is like the livest tinychat room I ever been in. If females cammed up over there they HAD to give a 360 in order to stay cammed up and they were actually doing that ? . Thats also the room where they were playing all those drinking games
  • Kat
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Used to tinychat a lot back in the day. Theres way better rooms than PBG, you just gotta know when they be on. I dont know if Club Ciroc still be opened but that is like the livest tinychat room I ever been in. If females cammed up over there they HAD to give a 360 in order to stay cammed up and they were actually doing that ? . Thats also the room where they were playing all those drinking games

This 360 "rule" is ? .

I did it though :(
  • thatboydizz
    Options

This 360 "rule" is ? .

Kat what the ? . We always ask for the 360 why you treating them better than yo own peoples? That ass popped up in the air when you laying on yo stomach aint enough

New moderator spot open you want it?
  • TonyDubbz
    Options

This 360 "rule" is ? .

Out here giving 360s to strangers and haven't even gave one in our room yet.

Damn.

What made you do it?
  • Kat
    Options

This 360 "rule" is ? .

Out here giving 360s to strangers and haven't even gave one in our room yet.

Damn.

What made you do it?

Vodka, boredom and not having to worry about ? screenshotting it to post it on the IC.

But apparently IC dudes be lurking in these tinychat rooms so I may not have thought that through fully.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

Lmao they were doing bruh wrong the whole time. Eye was just trying to have conversations and right out the gate one of the chicks was like "Calm down, stop being thirsty"

Im like why the ? would you ban him? This ? said because he was talking during the music. What kinda rules these ? making up? They know ? with us to long we'll have all they females back at our spot

Stoner2times be looking rachet as hell but i'll let off in her I cant even lie
  • Kat
    Options

This 360 "rule" is ? .

Kat what the ? . We always ask for the 360 why you treating them better than yo own peoples? That ass popped up in the air when you laying on yo stomach aint enough

New moderator spot open you want it?

I can play all my fave hits????

Sign me up!
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Yall gonna act right now. Kat dont play that ?

• gns
    Options
    Man yall have no idea
  • Kat
    Options
    Man yall have no idea

Smh..cut it out.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An IC drinking game don't sound half bad.
  • gns
    Options
    Man yall have no idea

Smh..cut it out.

Ok
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These rooms are crazy

Hell yeah.

Man ? them ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    Who chatting tonight?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who chatting tonight?

Damn you live a boring life, b