Eyerone- I C Dead People [the iLL Community diss] (audio inside)

Options

Comments

•  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    ? was nice. Based off the other ? . I might have to check his shows when I hit the Tidewater.

thanks, man.

i'm not doing any more solo shows for the rest of 2015. next year, i'll keep u posted tho.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ? act like I said the ? was wack, i just think you over did it with your choice of topic
  • Ol Jay's
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @ap21 want eye to win so bad that he's allowing his ethusasim to block his hearing

I mean unless you think Darc is a ? then i could understand thinking this ? go

Otherwise this ? is lightweight

"where is your response"

keep in mind, this was the same esbee who asked me to post ANY instrumental from any of my projects so he could make a better song out of it.

never happened. i'll send him an instrumental right now, give him a FULL 6 months to come up with a better song and he still wouldnt/couldnt do that.

then, he decides to hop on a song that i just put out all ? nilly because i didnt care because he says he can "out do" me on the song. i gave him an C- for effort, but again, no.

hes not going to record anything worthwhile and neither will anyone else.

? you never posted the instrumental and that hum bug verse i dropped on your ? was better than you think
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    lol ? act like I said the ? was wack, i just think you over did it with your choice of topic

Don't let me do it to you dunny cause I overdo it.......so you won't confuse it with just rap music.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima check for this when i get back to Maryland this evening, lol so many feelings in this thread so im pretty much assuming Eye obliterated ?
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Ima check for this when i get back to Maryland this evening, lol so many feelings in this thread so im pretty much assuming Eye obliterated ?

you guessed it, my ? .
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ap21 want eye to win so bad that he's allowing his ethusasim to block his hearing

"where is your response"

keep in mind, this was the same esbee who asked me to post ANY instrumental from any of my projects so he could make a better song out of it.

never happened. i'll send him an instrumental right now, give him a FULL 6 months to come up with a better song and he still wouldnt/couldnt do that.

then, he decides to hop on a song that i just put out all ? nilly because i didnt care because he says he can "out do" me on the song. i gave him an C- for effort, but again, no.

? you never posted the instrumental and that hum bug verse i dropped on your ? was better than you think

Bruh post ya verse, i ain't heard it
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

you guessed it, my ? .

I got u with my review later pleighboi. Damn near 8 minutes tho? Thats impressive coming up with material that long for people u never met, lls none of my "IC disses" were that long so props for that
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Did I ? around and get your emotional ass sent to a psychologist? Because this is exactly what a psychologist would tell somebody in emotional distress to do before they put them on medication to ease psychological trauma.

"Eyerone, I want you to go home and write out your feelings and express yourself through art, OK? It's perfectly acceptable to be angry when you're being bullied. We're not here to judge you. We're here to make you better; both spiritually & emotionally."

"GOT THE NERVE TO SAY IM DUCKIN ? LIKE WE WONT SHOW UP!"
    -Irony

...Yeah you showed up alright. TO THE STUDIO (-_-) With a Murse, a pink diary with my face on it, a soggy tear soaked itenerary, and a whole 99 bar, 8 minute Love note written in your own period blood.

So just as I said, you gone keep moving the goal post. First you gone show up to Texas to ? Jamel. Now it's, "well, maybe I'll just show up to my cousin's house to ? Jamel and Darc............LYRICALLY."

I knowwww, I knoooow, you're still going to Texas to shoot at Jamel and his family. You still coming to Cali to ? me. U just wanted to write a love poem about it first right?

? DUCK lol

first of all, ? you.

secondly, i dont have any plans to shoot or ? anybody. stop saying ? like that you ? goofy. i NEVER said id ? anybody. you keep doing this whole incrimination-esque ? with the words you saying like you trying to get folks caught up. you tryna get enough info/evidence for some sort of indictment or something, ? ?

this is why i KNOW you're going to call the police when I get to San Diego. I'm 100% sure now if i already wasn't before.

and i dont even care.
  •  i ro ny
    Options

"where is your response"

go to my site: http://www.isntiteyeronic.com/music.

find 3 beats you like. out of those 3, i'll send you one. from there, you have one week to make a better song, which again, we ALL KNOW you wont. this is a waste of time and effort, my ? . I'm just trying to save you some time, energy and embarassment. im not saying you cant rap. im just saying theres no point.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"where is your response"

Shhhhhhhooooot I got bars thuggie. Let me get my pencil and murder you N***as.

damn... what did yall do to this nice lady... done turnt her azz out lol smh.....
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    That ? was decent, I was laughing my ass off, going to have to give it another listen today...

I'll give him his props, he said he was going to drop the best ic diss track of all time, and he delivered

Well what are the others?
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

"where is your response"

find 3 beats you like. out of those 3, i'll send you one. from there, you have one week to make a better song, which again, we ALL KNOW you wont. this is a waste of time and effort, my ? . I'm just trying to save you some time, energy and embarassment. im not saying you cant rap. im just saying theres no point.

forgot about me, send it
  •  i ro ny
    edited October 2015
    Options

"where is your response"

forgot about me, send it

you got it.

i'll even send the non-filtered down version.

hold on.

EDIT: you're gonna hafta wait til i get home. its on my other computer.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Wtf is a "murse"?

Im assuming man purse is a murse
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there gonna be pt.2 or remix?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Irony, I am kind of upset that I was not mentioned... Especially since I am currently Queen of the IC.

A good line could've been how Jamal is so thirsty to be at the top of the leader board like he playing a game of thrones. ? really think that it's so important to be on Top... Like khaleesi on her Dragon, he wanna be on top.

Something like that...

But overall it was really good. I think you're really talented and can make it.

Shut up Meg

Dear Mod,
    There should really be a ? YOU reaction.

Thanks

-Queen K
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    Wtf is a "murse"?

A satchel
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Real talk, eyeronic might be one of my favorite rappers of this generation.

i do this for my culture.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bout to play this ? on repeat. How do I download it?
This discussion has been closed.