Stephen A. Smith Threatens Kevin Durant...How u feel about that

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Also in case you didnt catch it, Stephen exposed himself. He did exactly what i always say they do: masquerading opinions as 'source' backed reporting , aka...LYING

1) His original statement was verbatim : 'Im hearing KD's primary landing place is gonna be LA"

2) In the video above he says 'i never said i spoke to KD or anyone in his camp" (despite alluding to such in the beginning of the same vid)

Ok, so WHO TOLD YOU??

3) He throws out a bunch of opinions about why KD should go to LA, then says 'oh so you tellin me LA isnt a option you'd consider? "

Ding ding ding!!!!

He just proved HE IS CREATING THE STORY. How the ? is HE gon tell KD what it is ?!? Lmao smh
    Yeah I caught that.KD said he is a liar because no one in his camp talks to SAS and if SAS himself says he never talked to anyone in KDs camp,but hears he may go to LA (hopefully) than KD is right about SAS being a liar.How.can the source be credible if it did not come from KDs camp? You have no credibility then and KD responded accordingly.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also in case you didnt catch it, Stephen exposed himself. He did exactly what i always say they do: masquerading opinions as 'source' backed reporting , aka...LYING

1) His original statement was verbatim : 'Im hearing KD's primary landing place is gonna be LA"

2) In the video above he says 'i never said i spoke to KD or anyone in his camp" (despite alluding to such in the beginning of the same vid)

Ok, so WHO TOLD YOU??

3) He throws out a bunch of opinions about why KD should go to LA, then says 'oh so you tellin me LA isnt a option you'd consider? "

Ding ding ding!!!!

He just proved HE IS CREATING THE STORY. How the ? is HE gon tell KD what it is ?!? Lmao smh
    Yeah I caught that.KD said he is a liar because no one in his camp talks to SAS and if SAS himself says he never talked to anyone in KDs camp,but hears he may go to LA (hopefully) than KD is right about SAS being a liar.How.can the source be credible if it did not come from KDs camp? You have no credibility then and KD responded accordingly.

exactly, how KD is catching flack for SAS making up stories is baffling to me...
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfUvm3QyUbM

Boyce Watkins with the ether

interesting drop.

But I don't think its that serious. SAS is jus a arrogant ? bag ? . Who thinks he is more important than he really is.

what do you mean by not that serious exactly?

if it was just a matter of personality type ...where was the "arrogant ? bag ? " persona when it came to michelle beadle?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS is a ? , but I don't believe he made ? up. These players nowadays are just ? and funny style.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steven A and Skip love the acknowledgment from these athletes...

Yeah, the most hilarious part of the whole video was the fact that they went in talking about how sensitive the players are, but almost burst into tears because Kevin Durant doesn't like them anymore.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still ? how ESPN did Jalen Rose and Ryan Clark. How the ? you punish them for essentially hurting Skips and Stephen A feelings. But they can turn around and talk ? freely about any athlete on or off the field related.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

interesting drop.

But I don't think its that serious. SAS is jus a arrogant ? bag ? . Who thinks he is more important than he really is.

if it was just a matter of personality type ...where was the "arrogant ? bag ? " persona when it came to michelle beadle?

um. meaning sas is a cornball who should not be taken seriously also I don't give a ? and I do NOT watch 1st take.

um. to the 2nd point I don't know what ur talkin about because sas is a cornball who should not be taken seriously also I don't give a ? and I do NOT watch 1st take.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I'm still ? how ESPN did Jalen Rose and Ryan Clark. How the ? you punish them for essentially hurting Skips and Stephen A feelings. But they can turn around and talk ? freely about any athlete on or off the field related.

What did they do to Ryan Clark? Dosent he work for ESPN sometimes?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What just happened is this

-S2 you said you wanna smash Kat
    -Um, i didnt say that
    -Oh , so u don't wanna ? Kat?

Only a damn idiot would fall for that okey doke. The truth of the statement doesnt mask the fact he lied about being TOLD that info

Why Kat though?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »

They banned him from the show for a while, basically kept him off air while S.A. got to say whatever he wanted with no immediate rebuttal.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Ok, so WHO TOLD YOU??

Ding ding ding!!!!

Stephen A is just mad because he got caught in a lie.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

interesting drop.

um. meaning sas is a cornball who should not be taken seriously also I don't give a ? and I do NOT watch 1st take.

um. to the 2nd point I don't know what ur talkin about because sas is a cornball who should not be taken seriously also I don't give a ? and I do NOT watch 1st take.

then why are you in this thread if you DO NOT give a ? ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jalen rose got banned from first take too?

how them ? get to say whatever, but they cant take what they dish out
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    These ? yell on camera for a living and act like they Walter Cronkite or Howard Cossell
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao that hairline ? funny as ?

Rob Parker was like oooooh lol come on

Skip like low blow man.......

? A Smith hairline is like the elephant in the room that ppl hope never gets brought up
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    d.green wrote: »

I remember Clark and SAS had a little spat on First Take a while back.

It was a topic about media criticsm vs athletes. SAS said something about athletes wanting his job but do they have a degree and can they articulate themselves like he can.

So Ryan Clark said he has the same degree, can articulate himself AND his hairline isn't pushed back.
    LOL

The next day or so, SAS face addressed Clark and said "oh no you can't articulate as well as me" type sh*t and listed his crednetials.

https://youtu.be/XUQwKHlTzq0

lmao man.....

them ? some hoes, ryan clark got at his ass and he couldnt take it. bruh said he was waitin on stephen a to ? up, i like that ?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It was a topic about media criticsm vs athletes. SAS said something about athletes wanting his job but do they have a degree and can they articulate themselves like he can.

So Ryan Clark said he has the same degree, can articulate himself AND his hairline isn't pushed back.
    LOL

The next day or so, SAS face addressed Clark and said "oh no you can't articulate as well as me" type sh*t and listed his crednetials.

Didn't Skip and SAS kiss Clark's ass after this? They some ? for real and was on his ? before this cause he played for Pittsburgh at the time
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    im watchin the first take the day after jalen told skip he was water pistol pete, stephen a kept hollin "I LET U TALK" and talked all over bruh! was talkin tough n ? , i bet soon as somebody bink stephen a up he'll get the law involved.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

-Um, i didnt say that

Only a damn idiot would fall for that okey doke. The truth of the statement doesnt mask the fact he lied about being TOLD that info

@kat
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

-Um, i didnt say that

Why Kat though?

Cause he wants to ? .
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL

"you know what you can kiss"

rhetorical question

how you gonna tell a grown man to kiss your ass on live tv and not face any discipline?

ESPN gives SAS the greenlight to disrespect his own people without repercussions but suspend him because a white ? misinterpreted his words