Stephen A. Smith Threatens Kevin Durant...How u feel about that

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SAS was butt hurt... honestly that's why I like his and hers better... even though I think Michael Smith has done some clown stuff before... (college stories) at least they tote that line and are honest and real about what goes on behind the scenes of espn.. like today he let it be known that espn has a "hierarchy" at that station and some people can get away with things that others can't... or he never takes it personally when athletes ? on his career like damn near every other sports reporter does on that station.. it's funny how SAS and most espn analysis try and make it seem like they are the voice of the people.. but if you check their instagram more times than not especially on 1st take... people bytch about how they only talk about like 3 topics for 2 hours every day in 3 different ways...
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Only black perspective I respect on ESPN is Bomani's

him and Michael Smith honestly watching his and hers shows me dude is the type of ? that does his job and goes home... which I respect because he doesn't take what athletes do in their lives seriously...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait, hold the ? on. Is this dude serious? As many unnecessary shots as he takes a Black athletes and he's really trying to criticize ESPN in that way. Fat boy really needs to lay off the hamburgers. Them transfats are affecting his brain.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

him and Michael Smith honestly watching his and hers shows me dude is the type of ? that does his job and goes home... which I respect because he doesn't take what athletes do in their lives seriously...

He's so damn corny though.

And Whitlock is smoking rocks. How the hell you going to make a career on taking unnecessary shots at black athletes and then turn around a put out those tweets?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

And Whitlock is smoking rocks. How the hell you going to make a career on taking unnecessary shots at black athletes and then turn around a put out those tweets?

true I used to say the same thing until I they changed "numbers never lie" to "his and hers".. he is the only dude on that network who seems not to have an agenda... today he put his co-host in check.. she was trying to go on a rant about dude who starts this weekend for the Cowboys who is getting back from a suspension or possible domestic violence... he basically said "what do you expect? this dude did his time for his suspension. he didn't get charged (or got the charge over turned) and the chick didn't want to go to court. is this man supposed to wallow In the past or get back to what he does best. which is play football. he shouldn't be your moral compass" and she honestly say anything after that... name any other person who works for espn who will say something like that...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

Probably cause he's salty that he got fired by ESPN.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    michael wilbon>

also jason did slowed down on the cooning when he joined espn tho
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

michael smith up there too imo
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I told my Bomani story before when i met him in Miami . He is a certified real ? ! Lol
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    michael wilbon>

Nah Wilbon was on the Sean Taylor died by his own fault brigade with Cowherd. ? that ? too.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Hugh Douglas at?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wait, hold the ? on. Is this dude serious? As many unnecessary shots as he takes a Black athletes and he's really trying to criticize ESPN in that way. Fat boy really needs to lay off the hamburgers. Them transfats are affecting his brain.

CS jason whitlock makes SAS look like Nat Turner...

dude is just salty that ESPN let him go. i hate when ? are in the house, theyre uncle ruckus ... but when they get kicked out, they malcolm x. gtfoh.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    as.
    Kat wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    What just happened is this

-S2 you said you wanna smash Kat
    -Um, i didnt say that
    -Oh , so u don't wanna ? Kat?

Only a damn idiot would fall for that okey doke. The truth of the statement doesnt mask the fact he lied about being TOLD that info

Why Kat though?

Cause he wants to ? .

Deandre-Jordan-Dunk-Face-690x460-628x418.jpg

Hope he has a paper bag handy to put over your face

Being that he has not a chance in hell, a paper bag won't be necessary.

Have a nice day.
    :)
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where Hugh Douglas at?

Got fired. He was going to put paws on Michael Smith
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Where Hugh Douglas at?

Got fired. He was going to put paws on Michael Smith

Is that really what happened? Lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea i think bruh was ? and called michael smith an uncle tom
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    michael wilbon>

I dunno about that....I could never look at Wilbon the same way after that article he wrote about Sean Taylor after his death.....And when he didnt even have the ? to take the interview on Sean Taylor's A Football Life
  • S2J
    Options
    Here are Wilbons comments, TWICE, after Sean Taylor was first reported shot, then when he died
    Wilbon, in an online chat on Nov. 26, 2007, while Taylor lay in critical condition:

Sean Taylor isn't the only guy I know who fits his general profile. I've known guys like Taylor all my life, grew up with some. They still have shades of gray and shouldn't be painted in black and white...I know how I feel about Taylor, and this latest news isn't surprising in the least, not to me. Whether this incident is or isn't random, Taylor grew up in a violent world, embraced it, claimed it, loved to run in it and refused to divorce himself from it.
    The ones who do have a hard time leaving the "streets" struggle because it's leaving home.

[...]

Some, increasingly, romanticize it, or are addicted to it, or find it irresistible. ... Some take awhile to divorce themselves from it ... think Allen Iverson, who after years of living dangerously, seems pretty far removed from that life now. Everybody's circumstance is different. But it always seemed to me that Sean Taylor loves his life and the way he's living and has no instinct to change...
    Wilbon, in an online chat on Nov. 26, 2007, while Taylor lay in critical condition:

Again, I'm not the least bit surprised about the Taylor episode...why would I be considering his history, even since he joined the Redskins?
  • S2J
    Options
    Wilbon, in the Washington Post on Nov. 28, 2007, after Taylor had died:

I wasn't surprised in the least when I heard the news Monday morning that Sean Taylor had been shot in his home by an intruder. Angry? Yes. Surprised? Not even a little. It was only in June 2006 that Taylor, originally charged with a felony, pleaded no contest to assault and battery charges after brandishing a gun during a battle over who took his all-terrain vehicles in Florida. After that, an angry crew pulled up on Taylor and his boys and pumped at least 15 bullets into his sport-utility vehicle. So why would anybody be surprised? Had it been Shawn Springs, I would have been stunned. But not Sean Taylor.

[...]

Coincidence? We have no idea, not yet anyway. Could have been a random act, a break-in, something that happens every day in America, something that could happen to any one of us no matter how safe we think our neighborhood is. Could have been just that. But would it surprise me if it was more than that, if there was a distinct reason Taylor was sleeping with a machete under his bed? A machete. Even though his attorney and friend Richard Sharpstein says his instincts tell him "this was not a murder or a hit," would it stun me if Taylor was specifically targeted? Not one bit.