OFFICAL NEW YORK KNICKS 2015-16 SEASON

Options

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Melo can't D for ? . Leonard embarrassing him.

K Leonard is legit
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good 3rd quarter. Lets see if wr can build on it.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh Grant, Porzingas and Galloway need to be starting with Melo next game.
  • AZTG
    Options
    This game went as expected. Smh. We got the Cavs and then the Bucks coming up. ? up schedule.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    This game went as expected. Smh. We got the Cavs and then the Bucks coming up. ? up schedule.

Hopefully we get Afflalo back and he contributes. Our refs suck.
  • iron man1
    Options
    That Bucks game will be a lot harder Parker and Alphabet man are back and they'll be looking for revenge too.
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Jimmer Fredette trying to link up with the Knicks by joining the D-League team.

FOH
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kristaps status for Cav's game been move to probable(will play) Neck feels better.. Will be further evaluated shoot around tomorrow..
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pick 'N roll needs to better guarded for this team to make that next step.

Based off the few games we've seen, there's still too many mid range shots; the triangle does encourage this type of behaviour.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I like Grants rotation and scoring in yesterday's game against the spurs. Hope the coach saw this and took note to start him and Porzingis.
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Edit: wrong thread
  • AZTG
    Options
    With all their injury issues, i think as long as our starters can keep up with their starters, our bench can win this game for us.

Or atleast I hope.

And i know having Sasha and Calderon starting, itll be hard to keep up with any teams starting unit.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Definitely Calderon. Still trying to figure out why Grants not starting.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to hold this lead
  • iron man1
    Options
    Our offense been horrible tonight smh.
  • iron man1
    Options
    What else does Gallo have to do to prove he's a starter?
  • AZTG
    Options
    We gave them this game. Smh
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calderon with his first point in garbage time.

I opposed benching Calderon but now it's time to switch him with Grant. ? and pick 'N rolls. Since Calderon wasn't hitting threes there's no loss.

Melo needs to get benched when he isn't feeling it. And take it to the hole man.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    Calderon with his first point in garbage time.

I opposed benching Calderon but now it's time to switch him with Grant. ? and pick 'N rolls. Since Calderon wasn't hitting threes there's no loss.

Melo needs to get benched when he isn't feeling it. And take it to the hole man.

Wholeheartedly agree. Galloway needs to play more minutes if Melo is cold. D Will needs to start. Calderon needs to be benched.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah calderon needs to be released, send that ? ass ? to the china league or some ? . Ill drive him to JFK myself
  • iron man1
    Options
    This loss isn't sitting well with me smh
  • MeTaL
    Options

This right here started the dooming of a game would should of won.. What was Fisher thinking putting Jose in the game when it matters??.. Why wasn't gallow on the floor like the wiz game? Jose gotta go.. Good man but his a bench player at best right now..We got a 34 year old pg playing starting minutes against athletic pg's who are going to feast on this ? whenever they see him..

That ? left a bad taste in my mouth yesterday...Fisher gotta fix his rotations. No reason why Jose should get more minutes than gallow and/or grant(though grant can run that second unit).. Moe Williams feasted on that ? Jose.. That ? should never start an NBA game again.. Even Melo hinted you gotta change the personnel..
  • MeTaL
    edited November 2015
    Options
    and Fisher needs to start holding ? accountable.. If you playing terrible on the ? floor.. Your needs to be bench..No reason Jose should of been out there.. ? only had 2 ? points throughout the whole entire game..
  • AZTG
    Options
    I been saying this whole time, ? a bench, Calderon gotta just be handing out towels and thats that.

Even when afflalo comes back, our backcourt has to be Galloway and Afflalo. A back court of Galloway and Afflalo and Lopez on the inside, Melo and Porzingaz trying to play D would mean we got decent defense.

Grant and Sasha should be coming off the bench, with Sasha keeping the rookie in check.

Calderon has no place in the lineup. Everytime we went on a run, Mo Williams scored on Calderon with ease.

Fish gotta gtfoh with this bs.

The knicks are a team thats trying to get 35 wins, and with a few lucky bounces, we might get the 8th seed. We aint a great team yet, we cant be starting Calderon and Sasha for whatever ? reason and shooting ourselves in the foot early in the season.

Every win counts man.

? fisher is all im saying
  • iron man1
    Options
    I still like Grant and Galloway playing together in the 4th quarter but, ? start Gallow and Afflalo then bring Grant along with cle at the 2 to keep D Will at the 3 pending matchups that night. I like Quinn of Queens at the 5 and Priz at the 4 they have good chemistry and Quinn is an underrated passer.