OFFICAL NEW YORK KNICKS 2015-16 SEASON

Options

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He must intentionally want us to lose by starting Calderon. Teach Galloway how to be a point and waive Jose. I hope we acquire Joe Johnson or Danny Green eventually.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smmfh bruh. Calderon and Sasha starting again.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are we looking tonight?
  • AZTG
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Bruh i cant call it. Twice we go down when calderon and sasha playing, and twice we came right back as soon as grant and galloway come off the bench.

We looking good at the moment though.
  • iron man1
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

Bruh i cant call it. Twice we go down when calderon and sasha playing, and twice we came right back as soon as grant and galloway come off the bench.

We looking good at the moment though.

I see us fighting but I'm scared of Sasha and Caldo coming back.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Ima say it now, i know this is only game 6 but porzingaz has been better then i expected early on.
  • AZTG
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Ima blame this ? on Calderon and Sasha starting too.

Early on we went down big and Calderon missed 3 open 3s. ? open. They took them two out, we caught up.

In the 2nd half, we down by 3, them two start and we go down by 9 again, and forced catch up. Smfh man.

Our starting back court got 0 points to end the game man. Wtf b. How hard is it to not start these ? ?

Cmon man.

Cmon fish!
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Fish is ? me the ? off with this ? .. the writing is on the wall.. but ? choose to ignore it..
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Affalo should be back by Tuesday hopefully, which means Sasha gets sent to the bench.

There's no excuse for Calderon being out there though. I'm not sure what more he's looking for, because Jose ain't doing nothing offensively and is a complete sieve defense wise.
  • MeTaL
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Affalo should be back by Tuesday hopefully, which means Sasha gets sent to the bench.

There's no excuse for Calderon being out there though. I'm not sure what more he's looking for, because Jose ain't doing nothing offensively and is a complete sieve defense wise.

The ? decided that he's open to changing the lineup tomorrow..We shall see..
  • iron man1
    Options
    I won't believe ? until I see it
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, wtf is Fisher and Jackson doing? Why is Calderon there? Sasha needs to be a 7th man.
  • AZTG
    Options
    We have no excuse against the Lakers. Im fully expecting to be 3-4 at the end of today games. If we fall to 2-5 im gonna be ? .
  • iron man1
    Options
    My baby Jill Martin back

zwvVA7zRTdSjOWupA3Qg_ohnoes_zpstx7nxb3x.gif
  • AZTG
    Options
    Glad we got the W man. 3-4 after playing 6 playoff teams? Ill take it. This game was way uglier then it had to be though.

Onto the next one.
  • iron man1
    Options
    Glad we got the W man. 3-4 after playing 6 playoff teams? Ill take it. This game was way uglier then it had to be though.

Onto the next one.

We should be at least 4-3 smh
  • AZTG
    Options

Onto the next one.

We really gonna start sasha and calderon against lowry and derozan?
  • MeTaL
    edited November 2015
    Options

Onto the next one.

AA is probably going to make his debut against the raptors.. Fisher doesn't want to break the chemistry with gallow and grant..sasha is not suppose to be starting anyway.. only a temporarily fill in for AA..
  • iron man1
    Options

Onto the next one.

Long as Afflalo is finally clear we won't have to deal with that backcour again.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had to sell my ticket for Tuesday's game which sucks.

Anyway I'm starting to realize a few things: first, Porzingis needs to stop rushing his shot, shooting with 18 seconds on the clock gets you benched. O'Quinn never take another three, and Calderon had a good game, he'll all of our guards did.

Calderon is going to be our starter for the rest of the season, we should take solace in the whole lineup (when Afflalo returns) being a threat all over the court. Defense needs to place more pressure and double teams on players though.
  • AZTG
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »

Onto the next one.

AA is probably going to make his debut against the raptors.. Fisher doesn't want to break the chemistry with gallow and grant..sasha is not suppose to be starting anyway.. only a temporarily fill in for AA..

afflalo gonna most likely be on a minute restriction though.

And I understand bench chemistry but starting 5 needs to come first. Lowry and Derozan can each get 25 a night and AA can only gaurd one of them, the other will eat against calderon. I still wanna see Galloway and AA be our starting back court.
  • AZTG
    Options
    So it looks like we are starting sasha and calderon tonight. Ima need to grab a 12 pack for tonight, a 6 pack wont be enough.
  • AZTG
    Options
  • iron man1
    Options
    Good ? W

Drinks for another night lol
  • iron man1
    Options