The NEW & IMPROVED FALL/WINTER 2015 PIC THREAD

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Reesey got that ? on lock, khalessi couldn't ? her way to a title short of going butt ass naked
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC love is a great thing
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Reesey got that ? on lock, khalessi couldn't ? her way to a title short of doing butt ass naked

Wow..du is furious!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Reesey got that ? on lock, khalessi couldn't ? her way to a title short of doing butt ass naked

Wow..du is furious!

that's not DWO
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't fair we got Lady Du and Khaleesi and Du hashing this love triangle

What about Umberto how does he feel
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Reesey got that ? on lock, khalessi couldn't ? her way to a title short of going butt ass naked

What the heck is going on in here?

Why DWO mad? What happened?

And how the H*** did I get involved?

2i0zzu1.gif
  • Dupac
    edited October 2015
    Options
    So now everybody surprised like I've never fought back in my entire IC career...

Man you people are......I don't even know, but y'all better not let her goofy ass walk away with the votes this year....

She got the coordination of a toddler trying to run thru an obstacle course... Clumsy ass

She's no queen....foh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du REAL furious.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought winners couldn't repeat, is Dizz admitting she lost?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There will be blood and beefs at this year 2015 Miss All Hip Hop Awards
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

? no she ain't win.... Dizz tried to "close the polls" at like 3am when she was ahead by one vote. When by noon the next day obfresh was up by like 5...

So we did a re vote and obfresh destroyed her by like 10+.... But they both trying to hold on to that dumb as moral victory.... We all know obfrsh really won last year, and reesey winning this year...

Khalessi silly ass frolicking through her apartment like a complete ? , while her ? husband recording her for another disappointment... No one cares about this ? as much as her, and she still gonna lose

Not dwo post^^
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du how can you cheat on your beautiful wife bruh

Khalessi is an idiot if she really think that ? is anything other than laughs.... I know the ? funny, but that ? not real.. Bruh my wife beautiful inside and out, khalessi would never be a threat

IMG_20151024_231659_zpsxfrwiovl.jpg

And that has nothing to do with her posting, real is real

Beautiful smile
    Du how can you cheat on your beautiful wife bruh

Khalessi is an idiot if she really think that ? is anything other than laughs.... I know the ? funny, but that ? not real.. Bruh my wife beautiful inside and out, khalessi would never be a threat

IMG_20151024_231659_zpsxfrwiovl.jpg

And that has nothing to do with her posting, real is real

Bruh ya wife has a pretty smile

Thanks fellas, I'm very proud to say I was truly blessed with this one

Brother Du is a good dude. Props
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Boy this is some sad ?
  • Dupac
    Options

? no she ain't win.... Dizz tried to "close the polls" at like 3am when she was ahead by one vote. When by noon the next day obfresh was up by like 5...

So we did a re vote and obfresh destroyed her by like 10+.... But they both trying to hold on to that dumb as moral victory.... We all know obfrsh really won last year, and reesey winning this year...

Khalessi silly ass frolicking through her apartment like a complete ? , while her ? husband recording her for another disappointment... No one cares about this ? as much as her, and she still gonna lose

Not dwo post^^

? as many times as I sonned your lesbian Butch looking ass, you should be the very last person to question my authenticity
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Not dwo post^^

? as many times as I sonned your lesbian Butch looking ass, you should be the very last person to question my authenticity

Nah ? don't imagine me.
    But you need to control yo bitc, ? running wild man
This discussion has been closed.