• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    I thought winners couldn't repeat, is Dizz admitting she lost?

? no she ain't win.... Dizz tried to "close the polls" at like 3am when she was ahead by one vote. When by noon the next day obfresh was up by like 5...

So we did a re vote and obfresh destroyed her by like 10+.... But they both trying to hold on to that dumb as moral victory.... We all know obfrsh really won last year, and reesey winning this year...

Khalessi silly ass frolicking through her apartment like a complete ? , while her ? husband recording her for another disappointment... No one cares about this ? as much as her, and she still gonna lose

Not dwo post^^

? as many times as I sonned your lesbian Butch looking ass, you should be the very last person to question my authenticity

Nah ? don't imagine me.
    But you need to control yo bitc, ? running wild man

I don't have a ? , that's the IC ? , even her husband call her a fat ? , you know what comes after that
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? no she ain't win.... Dizz tried to "close the polls" at like 3am when she was ahead by one vote. When by noon the next day obfresh was up by like 5...

So we did a re vote and obfresh destroyed her by like 10+.... But they both trying to hold on to that dumb as moral victory.... We all know obfrsh really won last year, and reesey winning this year...

Khalessi silly ass frolicking through her apartment like a complete ? , while her ? husband recording her for another disappointment... No one cares about this ? as much as her, and she still gonna lose

Not dwo post^^

? as many times as I sonned your lesbian Butch looking ass, you should be the very last person to question my authenticity

Nah ? don't imagine me.

I don't have a ? , that's the IC ? , even her husband call her a fat ? , you know what comes after that

...I'm not sure..
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options

Khaleesi was winning for 6 hours and Obfresh had alias votes Lets keep it Factual

And Don't ? with my poll this year Fat boy
  • Dupac
    Options

Not dwo post^^

Nah ? don't imagine me.

...I'm not sure..

Yea right, I'm pretty sure you grew up hearing people call your mom a fat ? as well.... And look at you now
  • Dupac
    Options

Khaleesi was winning for 6 hours and Obfresh had alias votes Lets keep it Factual

? boy you been getting way too put of pocket lately, I'm giving you 10 mins to apologize or I'm ? this whole years competition up out of spite with no ? given...

You got till 830....est
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Not dwo post^^

Nah ? don't imagine me.

...I'm not sure..

Yea right, I'm pretty sure you grew up hearing people call your mom a fat ? as well.... And look at you now

Foh ? yo mama is a helicopter
  • Dupac
    edited October 2015
    Options

Not dwo post^^

Nah ? don't imagine me.

...I'm not sure..

Foh ? yo mama is a helicopter

Go cry about it you ? worm
  • Dupac
    Options
    This ? must not care about his competition
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? boy you been getting way too put of pocket lately, I'm giving you 10 mins to apologize or I'm ? this whole years competition up out of spite with no ? given...

You got till 830....est

Your wife really got you feeling some type of way. You must have forgot who you talking to. Im the most powerfullest poster to ever come across this ? . I dont apologize to no ? body for nothing you got me

I really dont like how you talking about khaleesi right now you better go throw some water on your face and get control of yourself before I hurt your feelings

You got something to say to me ill be on tinychat in 1 hour Pull up
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? must not care about his competition

I'm still confused on how you "Force" a competition when you only have ONE willing competitor. All the others are just robbed, right clicked and saved pics.

Smh, how is this even a thing? Lol

Smh shameful
  • Dupac
    Options
    You don't respect your threads...

I think I might take a stroll through the forum of fame
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll gone make me get on tinychat..I been drinking vodka too.
  • Dupac
    Options
    I ain't even start drinking yet....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You might need to not drink tonight Dubear.
  • Dupac
    Options
    Kat wrote: »

You might need to not drink tonight Dubear.

I'm grown shorty
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    You don't respect your threads...

I think I might take a stroll through the forum of fame
    Threats and promises
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LadyDu wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Du how can you cheat on your beautiful wife bruh

Khalessi is an idiot if she really think that ? is anything other than laughs.... I know the ? funny, but that ? not real.. Bruh my wife beautiful inside and out, khalessi would never be a threat

IMG_20151024_231659_zpsxfrwiovl.jpg

And that has nothing to do with her posting, real is real

Who are you trying to convince?
    Your wife or these IC folk?

You know how I feel about you @DWO. Nothing you say can change that. Even if you tell me you hate me or tell me to go away.

My husband and your wife should feel very threatened.

Remember, you're only 1,096.8 miles away ;)

lol i go away for a few hours and ? like this happens.... smh

look sweetheart maybe if you spend half as much time raising your little girl not to be fast in the ass like mommy and tending to Jose Pedro Gonzales as you did on the IC maybe he wouldn't call you ? and love you. instead you settle for letting him ? you out to the IC making video tapes for all the ? to see his HOE! when you finally get some self esteem then you can come at me.
    nxkhhg.jpg

NOW bow down ? and click that feelings button

@dwo we should have went to church today smh

I would have clicked feelings if you wouldn't have told me to @LadyDu

Rebel<<< ;)

Lol!
  • Dupac
    Options
    LadyDu wrote: »
    @dwo we should have went to church today smh

THAT'S what was wrong with you...

Let me go open dizz thread back up...
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @LadyDu is tryna school me on getting self esteem when she's the one tryna take shots at my hands. lol... OK!

I'm perfectly comfortable in my own body (as you will see in my newest video).

You can learn a thing or two about that since you STAY on tinychat every night rubbing your ? and ? whenever your husband aint around.

My husband knows everything that I do because we keep our ? wide open. Yes, he isn't as affectionate and loving as your husband is but hey, can't win em all.

So like I was saying... you stay on tinychat but never actually post on this forum. hmm.. sounds like loneliness to me.

Also regarding how I raise my daughter, I'm a good enough mother to not keep her up at all hours of the night just so she can entertain some internet ? on tinychat dancing all night and ? . She has a bedtime at 8pm and is sound asleep by the time I turnup on tinychat.

Pero, anyways...I'm sure JG already took screenshots of you showing your privates on TC. It's only a matter of time...
This discussion has been closed.