Official College Basketball thread/prospect watch

Options

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? said AD bangs in the post.

He really telling me about a player on my team that I watch a lot of games.

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd put Donovan above Cal as far as actually developing talent
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    This ? really think Coach cal is devolping players

You're dumb as ? bruh

He did a nice job with KAT last year. Towns wasn't nearly the post presence he was early last year that he was in the tourney. He was even a little soft and afraid of contact coming out of high school. Cal doesn't really get true chance to develope guys because they mostly leave after a year. Donavan's best players stayed for two or three years for the most part.
  • DaCaliKing
    DaCaliKing Members Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? really think Coach cal is devolping players

You're dumb as ? bruh

Nah ur dumb af thinking johnny jones is producing nba talent. Enjoy that next L
  • DaCaliKing
    Options
    I see aint nobody sayin ? about AD NOT POSTIN UP MFS after i put up tape of him dominating the post..ignorant mfs..

• DaCaliKing
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    What can he learn at Kentucky that he can't learn at LSU?

Y'all don't devolpe players.

So what can he learn?

yea kentucky don't develop any players cause anthony davis and karl towns was banging in the post before they ever stepped foot at kentucky lol. they had post moves n all the total package lol ? outta here

cauley stein was a 4 star recruit that nobody heard of that turned into a lottery pick after being developed at kentucky

next...........

? Stein wasn't developed he a Nerlens clone Cal dont develop ? cuz most his players 1 and done how the Harrison twins doing, James young, tre lyles, Archie Goodwin, MKG, etc

Yea cauley stein wasnt bein developed..i guess raising ur draft stock each year until ur in the lottery means u werent developed. ? clown.

• DaCaliKing
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This ? said AD bangs in the post.

He really telling me about a player on my team that I watch a lot of games.

Got damn ur dumb af ad was banging mfs all through the tournament..watch the video..ill put up more tape when i get home to prove my point. Turn around hook was moneyyyyyyyy mothafuckkkaaaaaa
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what can he learn?

yea kentucky don't develop any players cause anthony davis and karl towns was banging in the post before they ever stepped foot at kentucky lol. they had post moves n all the total package lol ? outta here

cauley stein was a 4 star recruit that nobody heard of that turned into a lottery pick after being developed at kentucky

next...........

? Stein wasn't developed he a Nerlens clone Cal dont develop ? cuz most his players 1 and done how the Harrison twins doing, James young, tre lyles, Archie Goodwin, MKG, etc

Yea cauley stein wasnt bein developed..i guess raising ur draft stock each year until ur in the lottery means u werent developed. ? clown.

Could he shoot or have any type of post game when he came out
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options

So what can he learn?

next...........

Obvoiisly not as well as he does now but he wasn't exactly raw coming out of HS like WCS and Noel were. I think AD was a 6'2 PG up until his sophomore year. He would hit the occasional outside shot at UK. Could take advantage of smaller guys in the post but didn't post up
    much not because he was incapable but because he didnt really have the strength to.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big game against the ? boy Aggies tonight, should have the advantage inside but we need our perimeter players to step up and knock down some shots. Play good defense and turn them over(which they've been prone to do so far this season) and we should be alright. Definitely a chance for Shaka to get his first big win as the Horns head coach.....
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I am with @DaCaliKing I don't see why any one and done Basketball player would go to any school outside the usual suspects. They are BS ing themselves. Having other great players around you make you better. Unless you are just a complete player already. I think 1 and done is BS anyway. Let them go to the league or NBDL. College Basketball is a farce.

LSU may not beat a good team cause they don't have any inside presence outside of Simmons. They are getting out rebound. There are two 7 footers on that team. They have the transfer from Arizona Craig Victor coming in afterward but he left cause he wasn't getting any real playing time. How good is he really? They play Vanderbilt on the 2nd of January and Kentucky twice. Johnny Jones needs to use him in the post cause he is damn near unstoppable down there. Deliver him the ball at the high post.

Johnny Jones will be going through what Les Miles is going through in about five years. He is a good recruiter but can he do ? with them. Right now LSU is on pace to have 5 future NBA players in the next 3 years.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrong

Having a drive to be great makes you great.

Kobe
    LBJ
    Shaq
    Pippen
    Barkley

And I can name 100 more who didn't have talented teammates.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So what can he learn?

next...........

Obvoiisly not as well as he does now but he wasn't exactly raw coming out of HS like WCS and Noel were. I think AD was a 6'2 PG up until his sophomore year. He would hit the occasional outside shot at UK. Could take advantage of smaller guys in the post but didn't post up
    much not because he was incapable but because he didnt really have the strength to.

I was talking bout WCS who was there for 3 yrs
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wrong

Having a drive to be great makes you great.

Kobe
    LBJ
    Shaq
    Pippen
    Barkley

And I can name 100 more who didn't have talented teammates.

All of them way before the one and done era except LBJ. He barely escaped.

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    @DetroitBoi313 and @Bcotton5 how did it feel when my huskies beat Michigan last night?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good win against Washington after losing to them a few days ago and bouncing back form the A&M game last night. Looked like a completely different getting out in transition and pushing the pace after grabbing a board or getting a turnover. These freshman have been been balling for us mainly Kerwin Roach and Eric Davis Jr but Tevin Mack has looked good too when hes got in the game. Just have to keep getting better every game and we should be ready by the time conference play rolls around
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    ? those pussycats

? your wack ass tards. #L1C4nicate #L1Cal7

the hammer gonna drop on your weak ass program any time now

well yall caught that work today in commonwealth and gone catch it again in rupp ?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    CAL is cooking on the low. West coast teams get no national attention when it comes to college sports
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Beat Butler and Utah. Lose to Northeastern. Come on Canes.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    91-1 score wtf
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Asu in December opens with Creighton a&m and Kentucky.
  • DaCaliKing
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ? those pussycats

well yall caught that work today in commonwealth and gone catch it again in rupp ?

lol here we go..this comes outta your weak ass mouth every SINGLE season.

sit down...your weak unranked squad aint beating nobody and will never happen in rupp

out of 8 games yall managed to just barely beat us ONE TIME on a down year. go off yourself. kentucky owns yall mfs on the court.

Don't ever forget it clown.

• ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? those pussycats

sit down...your weak unranked squad aint beating nobody and will never happen in rupp

out of 8 games yall managed to just barely beat us ONE TIME on a down year. go off yourself. kentucky owns yall mfs on the court.

you just mad cause that is all yall can pussycats can look forward too. remember who brought a chip to the state last......oh i forgot it was the ville. hahahahaha. 38 and done ? . remember that when yall catch that work in rupp. dont ever forget it ? !
  • DaCaliKing
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ? those pussycats

you just mad cause that is all yall can pussycats can look forward too. remember who brought a chip to the state last......oh i forgot it was the ville. hahahahaha. 38 and done ? . remember that when yall catch that work in rupp. dont ever forget it ? !

@icantgetpussy lol man quit talkin you embarrass yourself every season tryin to hype up a team that can't back up the words that come outta that mouth. Take all those L's graciously. n once that banner comes down for bribing recruits with ugly af hoodrat prostitutes (u know the louisville way) you wont have to worry about a championship that nobody outside of louisville gives a ? about. thats the only thing yall have to cling on to n its gonna be stripped from u lol.

all you need to remember is its kentucky who gives yall the L every year during the season and then Kentucky knockin yall outta the tournament every year when yall fall in our bracket. It's kentucky whos in final fours every year. its kentucky who's in the conversation for the title every single year. Now fall back n know your place bitchhhh

L1Cal7

BBN