ineedpussy wrote: »
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    DaCaliKing wrote: »
    ? those pussycats

? your wack ass tards. #L1C4nicate #L1Cal7

the hammer gonna drop on your weak ass program any time now

well yall caught that work today in commonwealth and gone catch it again in rupp ?

lol here we go..this comes outta your weak ass mouth every SINGLE season.

sit down...your weak unranked squad aint beating nobody and will never happen in rupp

out of 8 games yall managed to just barely beat us ONE TIME on a down year. go off yourself. kentucky owns yall mfs on the court.

Don't ever forget it clown.

you just mad cause that is all yall can pussycats can look forward too. remember who brought a chip to the state last......oh i forgot it was the ville. hahahahaha. 38 and done ? . remember that when yall catch that work in rupp. dont ever forget it ? !

@icantgetpussy lol man quit talkin you embarrass yourself every season tryin to hype up a team that can't back up the words that come outta that mouth. Take all those L's graciously. n once that banner comes down for bribing recruits with ugly af hoodrat prostitutes (u know the louisville way) you wont have to worry about a championship that nobody outside of louisville gives a ? about. thats the only thing yall have to cling on to n its gonna be stripped from u lol.

all you need to remember is its kentucky who gives yall the L every year during the season and then Kentucky knockin yall outta the tournament every year when yall fall in our bracket. It's kentucky whos in final fours every year. its kentucky who's in the conversation for the title every single year. Now fall back n know your place bitchhhh

L1Cal7

BBN

yes yall are in the conversations for titles every year but who brought the last one to the state and who was supposed to go undefeated? boop it was yall. 38 and done. come on playboy yall aint wont a chip since 2012 and yall been hyped up to win but aint won nothing. damn pleighboi get it together. yall pussycats aint winning nothing. yall gone catch that work in rupp and well see all the ? you talk. plus you harp on the game more than me and yall still aint won no chip. all that talent and yall coach cant even get yall the dubayoo. damn you sad my ? . and remember yall players come to the ville to party cause quite frankly it aint ? to do in lex and them pussycat ? still go home pussyless after partying it up in......DA VILLE
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This kid Kerwin Roach is going to be a special player, I hope he sticks around for another year but Im not going to be surprised if he bounces early
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michigan St and Louisville have a good ass game going
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    43 points, most for a Tigers player since SHAQ

woooooooo dat boy Simmons

giphy.gif
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    43 points, most for a Tigers player since SHAQ

woooooooo dat boy Simmons

giphy.gif

Finally Johnny Jones put him in the blocks. Not one player in college can touch him in the paint. Showed one play where the weak side help got there right on time. He adjusted mid shot for a layup. Now he needs a jumpshot.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm intrigued by this Denzel Valentine cat balling against elite competition.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm intrigued by this Denzel Valentine cat balling against elite competition.

Hell naw

He lacks quickness and speed for the position he will play at the next level
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited December 2015
    Options
    So what, he can ? shoot the ? out of the basketball as well as pass and rebound, ain't nobody asking him to be ? Kobe Bryant or James Harden. Can you shoot the basketball and defend your position muthafucka? Klay Thompson ? .
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KU is winking he ship this year. Diallo looking like a poor mans Ibaka. They have plenty of experience and talent to get t done. Not a fun team to watch tho.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kentucky on upset alert
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got dunked on
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Kris Dunn is another player I'm intrigued by, bruh is a two way point guard who would be the perfect replacement for Jrue Holiday. He and AD would ? it off the pick and roll and dude has no hesitation pulling up from mid-range off the dribble, and he can post up the smaller point guards.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what, he can ? shoot the ? out of the basketball as well as pass and rebound, ain't nobody asking him to be ? Kobe Bryant or James Harden. Can you shoot the basketball and defend your position muthafucka? Klay Thompson ? .

He's been there for a cpl years.

He's not a player you take in the top end of the draft. He's maxed out his game.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

He's been there for a cpl years.

He's not a player you take in the top end of the draft. He's maxed out his game.

4 yrs under Izzo he gon be solid but you right I'm not spending a lottery pick on him
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited December 2015
    Options
    https://youtu.be/EHO5tYcU3-c

Looking like Brandon Ingram is finally starting to put it all together, gonna be another intriguing prospect come tournament time. That boy 6' 10" with a 7' 3" wingspan who can play out on the perimeter, skillset seems kinda similar to that guy that came out of Texas back in 07...
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My sun devils upsetting Texas A&M
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • caddo man
    edited December 2015
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-65jkEqnpc

He needs to stay in the block until he develops a jumper.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    He looks like a natural down on that low block, can either post up the smaller players or face up and beat the stronger players off the dribble, gonna need that mid-range in the pros tho so that face up game can be unguardable.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

didnt see the game live, but it concerns me LSU continues to be down by these larger margins against inferior schools.

this is still a long season, but they cant have these kinds of lapses come conference play
  • caddo man
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »

didnt see the game live, but it concerns me LSU continues to be down by these larger margins against inferior schools.

this is still a long season, but they cant have these kinds of lapses come conference play

I think they are going thru the struggle of having a young nucleus. Defense is lacking but putting Simmons in the block should alleviate that. Also UNF has some lights out shooters. When LSU started throwing the ball down low and penetrating. That collapsed the Defense from the top, you saw more rebound and putback opportunities with less runouts.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a sixers fan in already looking at the draft and my top 3 prospects are Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram, and Jaylen Brown.

http://www.tankathon.com
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    As a sixers fan in already looking at the draft and my top 3 prospects are Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram, and Jaylen Brown.

http://www.tankathon.com

You should keep an eye on Jamal Murray. PG from UK. Big guard with a high IQ.. can shoot it and a decent finisher. He will probably be the first guard taken in this draft and I know y'all need all the help you can get in the backcour