OFFICIAL 2015-2016 CHICAGO BULLS THREAD

Options

Comments

• twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niko plays all year around, he doesn't individually skill train. He won't get to train this summer because of the Olympics.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Niko plays all year around, he doesn't individually skill train. He won't get to train this summer because of the Olympics.

And thats a damn shame
  • twizza 77
    Options
    Hopefully, the Kings finish 11th in the draft. And the Bulls will have two picks. If that french dude Timothwe whatever his name is there, bulls should take him.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

smh

i cant do another year

pau is such a garbage teammate all those years playing with kobe rubbed off on him in all the wrong ways -- every mistake he makes is followed by him pointing the finger at a teammate or official

unless he cant find someone

he dont be trying that ? with jimmy though

i wish i could find a vine of him throwing a pass directly to kyrie then blaming rose last saturday

this actually scares me its incontrovertible proof of cognitive dissonance and it can be applied to so many things

i stopped following kc johnson because of pau ? platitudes after the game

'were not disciplined enough'

such a self serving comment from him, its how he justifies yelling at his teammates when he screws up -- doug mcdemrott is scared to death of him, watch next time when doug blows a help assignment, watch him SPRINT off to avoid pau chastising him but because hes well spoken and 'cultured' he gets away with it

and also

if you look at history the media has always sided with pau -- probably justifiably with dantoni but you never hear that his pouting or body language is his fault or that he has a bad attitude -- this guy always butters them up and they always publish his quotes 'appreciate the media' 'they have a job to do' etc etc

outright condemnation of a master of media manipulation
  • ckfree
    Options
    did i tell you that i once wanted to be a surgeon

yes pau, a thousand times

thousand times

just go away
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Hated pau since he was a laker post
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Typical mid season Bulls social media posts...

1168481_1092274247450336_1950700149_n.jpg
    918205_185921438432311_1673452502_n.jpg
  • ckfree
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9cEYunblXI

after listening to jay williams on the breakfast club i definitely gotta get around to reading his new book

sounds like a crazy story

its funny how artest was drinking hennessy at halftime

eddy curry was running around with vice lords by night and playing professional basketball by day with a huge eating problem

various other bulls were smoking weed before and after games, eddie robinson especially, his lips were blackened as hell and he would ? up open court fast breaks by traveling but it was jay williams, as it turned out, who made the dumbest decision by speeding on a motorcycle in the middle of the night without any protective gear and not being able to acquire a license to legally operate a motorcycle
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    I knew about artest but not the other stuff.

Have to give it a listen
  • ckfree
    Options
    at one point in time i remembered thinking if the bulls wouldve kept that core together for a few seasons and gotten themselves a better coach and system they probably wouldve returned to the playoffs a lot sooner than 2005

but as it turns out they were just smoking weed, watching basketball courtside, playing basketball, talking to girls in the seats behind them, collecting checks
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sun Times always trying to start some ?
  • ckfree
    Options
    jimmy was missing shots on purpose so rose wouldnt get assists

- joe cowley
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    For the Thibs fans....

https://m.soundcloud.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/ep-58-tom-thibodeau

I never listened to Bill Simmons podcast but had to tune in for the Thibs episode
  • twizza 77
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »

smh

i cant do another year

pau is such a garbage teammate all those years playing with kobe rubbed off on him in all the wrong ways -- every mistake he makes is followed by him pointing the finger at a teammate or official

i wish i could find a vine of him throwing a pass directly to kyrie then blaming rose last saturday

this actually scares me its incontrovertible proof of cognitive dissonance and it can be applied to so many things

such a self serving comment from him, its how he justifies yelling at his teammates when he screws up -- doug mcdemrott is scared to death of him, watch next time when doug blows a help assignment, watch him SPRINT off to avoid pau chastising him but because hes well spoken and 'cultured' he gets away with it

and also

if you look at history the media has always sided with pau -- probably justifiably with dantoni but you never hear that his pouting or body language is his fault or that he has a bad attitude -- this guy always butters them up and they always publish his quotes 'appreciate the media' 'they have a job to do' etc etc

I know what you're talking about with Pau and Rose. Rose did a dismissal wave at Pau, when Pau was talking to him.
  • ckfree
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »

smh

i cant do another year

and also

I know what you're talking about with Pau and Rose. Rose did a dismissal wave at Pau, when Pau was talking to him.

in the the double digit win against the grizzlies in december pau pumped his fist after he got those two last free throws with like 10 seconds left to give him a double double

the man loves his personal stats

hes even talked about how hes gonna opt out and just recently spoke about getting a no trade clause written into his next contract and yet he says some ? about how the players having their own agendas on the court have hurt this team just as much as the injuries

its the hypocrisy in which he speaks that bothers me most about him, despite -- off the court -- maybe being the world greatest human playing a sport
  • ckfree
    Options
    Apr5oKU.0.jpg

championship pedigree!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear he does that 5-6 times a game and then he looks around to see if he can blame somebody else before taking his time back down the court
  • ckfree
    Options
    shrugging his shoulders as jumpers get drained 5 feet from his face is another favorite of mine
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on suicide watch if Jimmy's out for the season
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

after listening to jay williams on the breakfast club i definitely gotta get around to reading his new book

eddy curry was running around with vice lords by night and playing professional basketball by day with a huge eating problem

various other bulls were smoking weed before and after games, eddie robinson especially, his lips were blackened as hell and he would ? up open court fast breaks by traveling but it was jay williams, as it turned out, who made the dumbest decision by speeding on a motorcycle in the middle of the night without any protective gear and not being able to acquire a license to legally operate a motorcycle

i never heard he was rollin with vls...

but the media pushed it hard thst he was robbed by Tvls in particular

interesting. ...chris brown before chris brown smh
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Niko tweeted this after the Bulls 4th quarter breakdown tonight

• ckfree
    edited February 2016
    Options

i never heard he was rollin with vls...

but the media pushed it hard thst he was robbed by Tvls in particular

interesting. ...chris brown before chris brown smh

same ones show you lvoe wanna pump 50 slug but thats nothing new

i was surprised to hear it too though when lacy j banks made mention of it on the radio around the time the bulls were deciding between rose and beasley

eddy almost cost the bulls d rose from how he said it

it was being speculated at the time that the bulls were split on who to choose from the two with their #1 pick and lacy was saying he was hearing its part due to reinsdorf not wanting to draft another local because of the demands placed on a player, old blood sucking friends and pressures to play well that stemmed from eddy currys time here

luckily beasley measured out shorter than his listed height
  • ckfree
    Options
    At one point, Williams talked about the lack of discipline on the 2002-03 Bulls, who were led by Jalen Rose. Williams said Rose, who was making almost $13 million, not head coach Bill Cartwright, was really running the team.

Here’s what he told “Spiegel & Goff:”

“I don’t come from a world where you get on the plane after you lose a game by 20 and dudes are having 12-packs, guys are in the corner fading each other out, gambling, guy’s playing dice, and there’s over a thousand dollars on the floor. You know, I’m in debt to Jamal Crawford for 20 grand in the middle of the season. I’m like, ‘hold on a second.’ I’m betting Eddy Curry on three-point shots. Eddy’s like, ‘bet a thousand?’ I’m like, ‘Eddy, you are 6-11, bro. Like you don’t shoot threes.’ OK, [he] bet. And, then Eddy would write me a check when the game was over for like six or seven [thousand].

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/7/71/1306184/jay-williams-says-lost-20k-gambling-jamal-crawford-bulls

the more stories i hear about that team the more sick i get

i really believed in that core smh

i know what williams is talking about too

i remember watching a game where curry took 2 jumpers (that werent even 3s he had his foot on the line) and one of them hit the ? wires that give the shot clock electricity to exist
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    So if Bulls dont make the playoffs thats an automatic axe on Hoiberg right?

Bulls going from Eastern Elites to struggling to stay in top 8.

They also are plummeting in the TV ratings this season. They are in bottom 5 of the league in average change in size of audience... Down 29% from last year.
    http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2016/02/08/Media/NBA-RSNs.aspx?