Article: The video that will rip Chicago apart — and why you need to see it..

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

White folks are so blinded by their own prejudices they don't even realize they're money is literally being given away because of police ? ups. It's going to be a funny day when they finally realize this

I dont think.they care.... maintaining white supremacy >>> piece of paper
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Dont even engage. Its a white troll. Only whites and ? still say "what about black crime" in 2015

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    It's too early in the morning to be spiking my Iowa troll meter with this ? .

"What about black on black crime?" That there is the defense of racist. Trying to justify their own ? with other ? . Let that ? go.

You don't see us hollering about white snipers in movie theaters picking off random white people, or saltine dudes in Norway impersonating cops while blowing other cac civilians away, right?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This is the cold reality, if the Obama era don't wake up Negroes I don't know what will. The black middle class, the black politicians (from congress to city council) have failed, in fact they've replicated some of the same pathology as the oppressor - the mindset has been "I dont care, my kids go to Martha's Vineyard in August and will go to good colleges" they forgot that their kids can get caught in the rapture too ala Prince Jones as written by Ta-Nehisi Coates. People got lazy and stopped advocating, they were too afraid of how itd appear to their white co-workers.
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    Options
    All some negros provide is an afrocentric avatar on a message board, while calling us who are doing the work in the community, trolls. No ? who hates white men, but faps to the white mans mother can ever step to me. So you all can manifest in your group-think logic, where everyone has the same opinion, where anyone who has an independent perspective is label a troll, or ? , or even a white person because at the end of the day you all are the white supremacist. ? wanna be black revolutionaries while leaving capitalism and white supremacy intact.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollin hard in the paint.

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    All some negros provide is an afrocentric avatar on a message board, while calling us who are doing the work in the community, trolls. No ? who hates white men, but faps to the white mans mother can ever step to me. So you all can manifest in your group-think logic, where everyone has the same opinion, where anyone who has an independent perspective is label a troll, or ? , or even a white person because at the end of the day you all are the white supremacist. ? wanna be black revolutionaries while leaving capitalism and white supremacy intact.

But a link already has been posted showing people are marching and protesting black in black. Rev Al Sharpton just had a protest not to long ago. It'd not anyone fault that it's not paraded in the news and that you don't actually look for it to see if it actually happens. As far as beating off to white women and ? them I don't particularly care for them but that's been a proven weapon for empires since the beginning of time breeding out your enemies after you conquer them. Having them adapt your culture. And leaving capitalism intact isn't negative in anyway
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Couple years ago, this would've been just another local news story.

Its painfully slow, but you can see the overton window gradually shifting with each new atrocity.

personally i'm waiting for that widely known bad cop that just snaps and murks a bunch of kids. Or a serial killer police chief/sheriff caught covering himself on some Dexter ? . I figure it'll take something super drastic like that to really change how they prosecute cops. Some crazy pig is gonna ruin it for the rest of em lol.
    Or when they start targeting white people at a higher rate than normal. You know nothing changes unless it begins to affect the dominant society.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    There was no ?

CUnbO9jUEAIgTIl.jpg

Not saying you wrong but, that report doesn't mention ? and it looks like the bottom is cut off. The chemical name for ? is phencyclidine, and that report refers to only ? , alcohol, and opiates.
  • dwade206
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Trollin hard in the paint.

Indeed Zulu(he or she) is.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Dont even engage. Its a white troll. Only whites and ? still say "what about black crime" in 2015

C/S. Yet there are still some people on here falling for the ? .
  • ZuluQueen
    Options
    046f790.jpg

groupthink.gif

You negros quick to call anyone who does not have the same opinion as you all a troll. I guess since I like vanilla ice cream, my brother is a troll because he like chocolate. I guess Malcom X was trolling Martin Luther King Jr, since he had a different perspective. Such a cesspool of puerile parasites.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    046f790.jpg

groupthink.gif

You negros quick to call anyone who does not have the same opinion as you all a troll. I guess since I like vanilla ice cream, my brother is a troll because he like chocolate. I guess Malcom X was trolling Martin Luther King Jr, since he had a different perspective. Such a cesspool of puerile parasites.

There calling you a troll because your opinion and perspective is fundamentally wrong.
  • dwade206
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    046f790.jpg

groupthink.gif

There calling you a troll because your opinion and perspective is fundamentally wrong.

Explaining logic to a troll? You're better than that.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brand Nubian-Gang Bang

Well, there's mad gangs, but only one got control
    Wherever they roam, from north pole to south pole
    Ice cold with a vice hold on all crime
    They gettin paid even if they ? is small time
    All your dimes'll get took, yo watch them sling (?) them things
    Cause they nothin but a gang of crooks
    Things look like they'll be here for a while
    Momi and Daddy better fear for they chile
    Cause they style is not just makin a fast chickens (?)
    They also into murder and ass kickin
    Distortion and kidnappin, the kid is black
    Handsome ransome they just get you your kid back
    But either way they gonna make a loot
    If they keep the kid he's gonna do a bit as a prostitute
    Owin freak (?) for some T. A. N. G. (?)
    From six to sixty-six they count us catchin thick (?)
    ? sticks in your mind
    Make a ? wanna go out and fight crime
    I write rhymes as an answer to they gang size
    If they wanna jack your car you can sang mines

Gang bang Gang bang
    Police ain't nothing but a gang
  • ZuluQueen
    edited November 2015
    Options
    046f790.jpg

groupthink.gif

A wrong perspective is still not trolling, and what makes their perspectives correct? Yeah, we have black organizations that protest crimes, like many black churches and mad dads, but why is their more anger when a white man kills us? Because at the end of the day young black men are being rolled in my family funeral home as they are being murdered by both white and black men. Why isn't this same amount of anger projected with black on black crime? I have posted on many high-brow, intellectual forums, and have never been called a troll. But once I state an opinion thats not of the majority I become a troll here. This is so anti-intellectual.
    dwade206 wrote: »

I defecated on your anti-black female rhetoric in the other thread. It appears you have now joined the other minions. On the ignore list you go.
  • The_Jackal
    Options
    046f790.jpg

groupthink.gif

A wrong perspective is still not trolling, and what makes their perspectives correct? Yeah, we have black organizations that protest crimes, like many black churches and mad dads, but why is their more anger when a white man kills us? Because at the end of the day young black men are being rolled in my family funeral home as they are being murdered by both white and black men. Why isn't this same amount of anger projected with black on black crime? I have posted on many high-brow, intellectual forums, and have never been called a troll. But once I state an opinion thats not of the majority I become a troll here. This is so anti-intellectual.

I defecated on your anti-black female rhetoric in the other thread. It appears you have now joined the other minions. On the ignore list you go.

Slavery. And it's honestly justifyable when in certain area we are still treated as second class citizens. Sure more could be done as far as black on black crime but statically speaking you are most likely to be killed by someone of your own race anyway that goes for every race. As far as you being a troll I'm just coming back on the IC from being away for so long so I can't positively say you are one. But you can understand that to state that black on black crime should be spoken out more in a topic where a whiteman basically murders a man and get away with it is to me atleast inappropriate and takes from discussion at hand.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Criminals commit crimes all the time!! How come you only get so mad when the police commit crimes??"
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rudy-giuliani-defends-chicago-killed-teen-article-1.2446291
    Rudy Giuliani defends Chicago cop who killed teen Laquan McDonald

Rudy Giuliani defended the Chicago cop charged with murder for shooting a teenager 16 times, saying police “had a right” to stop the knife-wielding suspect.

“First, he committed a crime,” Giuliani said of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, who police claimed was attempting to break into cars before Officer Jason Van ? shot and killed him in October 2014.

“Second, police had a right to stop him,” he continued during an interview on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday.

McDonald was armed with a 3-inch knife when Van ? confronted him, police said. The teen’s autopsy showed he had the hallucinogenic drug ? in his system. Video of the shooting was released Tuesday — the same day Van ? was charged with first-degree murder.

The former New York City mayor blasted Chicago during the wide-ranging interview, mentioning the city's “out of control” crime rates but giving no specific figures.

“There’s something really wrong with the city of Chicago. There’s a sickness in Chicago,” he said. “Their murder rate is out of control as compared to New York and some other American cities.”

Someone really needs to wire this cross dressing half a ? 's jaw shut..
  • stringer bell
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »

http://wgntv.com/2015/11/25/gofundme-page-for-accused-officer-jason-van-? -removed/

GoFundMe page for accused officer Jason Van ? removed
    CHICAGO — A GoFundMe page for a Chicago Police Officer, charged with murder, has been removed.

Officer Jason Van ? is charged with first-degree murder for the 2014 shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald.

Van ? was not charged until after a judge ruled that a police dashcam video of the shooting should be released.

On Monday, his wife posted a GoFundMe page to raise money for her husband’s bond.

The page did not mention Van ? ’s name.

The GoFundMe page titled “JVD Bond Fund” was removed from the site the next day.

It had raised more than $10,000 in donations.

“The campaign in question was removed for a violation of our terms and conditions,” GoFundMe spokesperson Kelsea Little told DNAinfo.com Chicago. “GoFundMe does not accept campaigns for the defense or support of anyone alleged to be involved in criminal activity. All donations will be automatically refunded to the donors.”
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/rudy-giuliani-defends-chicago-killed-teen-article-1.2446291
    Rudy Giuliani defends Chicago cop who killed teen Laquan McDonald

Rudy Giuliani defended the Chicago cop charged with murder for shooting a teenager 16 times, saying police “had a right” to stop the knife-wielding suspect.

“First, he committed a crime,” Giuliani said of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald, who police claimed was attempting to break into cars before Officer Jason Van ? shot and killed him in October 2014.

“Second, police had a right to stop him,” he continued during an interview on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday.

McDonald was armed with a 3-inch knife when Van ? confronted him, police said. The teen’s autopsy showed he had the hallucinogenic drug ? in his system. Video of the shooting was released Tuesday — the same day Van ? was charged with first-degree murder.

The former New York City mayor blasted Chicago during the wide-ranging interview, mentioning the city's “out of control” crime rates but giving no specific figures.

“There’s something really wrong with the city of Chicago. There’s a sickness in Chicago,” he said. “Their murder rate is out of control as compared to New York and some other American cities.”

Someone really needs to wire this cross dressing half a ? 's jaw shut..

Muthafuck that ? i hope a building falls on his ? head.. and he falls 3000 feet into magma
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? pig has 18 previous complaints. If I'm late 3 times at work I get fired......It's cloak & dagger time in Chi-town.

This pig was true "good" cop.. that's why all the other "good" cops at the scene tried to cover this up for him...

if we use white people logic he should of been brutally murdered 18 times before he even came across laquan
  • dwade206
    Options
    046f790.jpg

groupthink.gif

Troll in his/her feelings just put me on "ignore" list.

....Not sure what the downside is in this situation.
  • stringer bell
    edited November 2015
    Options

I feel bad for black folks in Chicago.. Your black elected officials are naive enough to be easily "mislead" by one of most corrupt pig departments in the country...