Article: The video that will rip Chicago apart — and why you need to see it..

Options

Comments

• stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Been watchin for a couple hours..

Hannity been on his what about black on black crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBTipbBORgw

Megyn Kelly goes on what about black on black crime...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The story should be about the lies.. and the lying ass liars.. and enablers prior to the release of the video.. even when they seen it themselves..

No let's focus on how we want the negros to behave
  • stringer bell
    Options
    I see 2 or 3 light skin ? verbally going in on the pigs...
  • stringer bell
    Options
    Don Lemon trying act black on CNN right now.. And it's pathetic.. I wish MSNBC had live coverage on right now...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    There was no ?

CUnbO9jUEAIgTIl.jpg

we already knew that...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate that everyone is so comfortable watching a black kid's body get shot so many times. ? traumatizing
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    There was no ?

CUnbO9jUEAIgTIl.jpg

Squarespace though?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Couple years ago, this would've been just another local news story.

Its painfully slow, but you can see the overton window gradually shifting with each new atrocity.

personally i'm waiting for that widely known bad cop that just snaps and murks a bunch of kids. Or a serial killer police chief/sheriff caught covering himself on some Dexter ? . I figure it'll take something super drastic like that to really change how they prosecute cops. Some crazy pig is gonna ruin it for the rest of em lol.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Laquan

REally
  • prime_time_willy
    prime_time_willy Members Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Don Lemon trying act black on CNN right now.. And it's pathetic.. I wish MSNBC had live coverage on right now...

His ? ass having a hard time cooning now the video has been released. Want to share stories about how he's experienced police brutality and how bad it is in Chicago. But the ? was just making excuses and saying how it's black people's fault for all the racism they deal with.

At the end of the day life will teach you what you refuse to learn. Ask Bryant Gumbel who is NOW realizing how bad racism is because his son had to go through it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

White folks are so blinded by their own prejudices they don't even realize they're money is literally being given away because of police ? ups. It's going to be a funny day when they finally realize this
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I hate that everyone is so comfortable watching a black kid's body get shot so many times. ? traumatizing

Isn't it scary?
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Am I supposed to have anger and protest because a white man shot and killed a black kid, while blacks in Chicago are doing the same thing to each other every single day? Wheres the protest, or are we only upset when white people ? us? This is a sick dichotomy to practice.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

White folks are so blinded by their own prejudices they don't even realize they're money is literally being given away because of police ? ups. It's going to be a funny day when they finally realize this

they will just blame black people because if they didnt do anything , then the cops wouldnt have to be at that location to make a wrong decision
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ZuluQueen wrote: »
    Am I supposed to have anger and protest because a white man shot and killed a black kid, while blacks in Chicago are doing the same thing to each other every single day? Wheres the protest, or are we only upset when white people ? us? This is a sick dichotomy to practice.

maybe its because the cops aint doing their job on either end.
    they over reacting to the not dangerous and not acting on the dangerous
  • ZuluQueen
    ZuluQueen Members Posts: 190
    edited November 2015
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Dont even engage. Its a white troll. Only whites and ? still say "what about black crime" in 2015

Oh please ? out of here! Just because someone has a different opinion than you all they then become white, a troll, or a ? to you idiots, who practice group-think! Little do you idiots know, I have worked with the families of these decease victims, as my family owns a large funeral home in Florida! I have dealt with black mothers who had no money trying to bury their sons because they were killed by other black bothers in the streets! I have seen my aunts and uncles preparing the bodies of young black men who were killed in the streets by other black men, trying to hide bullet holes, and trauma to the body, or having to have a closed casket due to all the trauma! So don't come at me with that ? ! I have stayed up many nights working as cremations were done (as they are usually done at night), because thats all the family could afford, even though thats not what the family wanted! To count the amount of money we have lost trying to help the community out is astronomical!!!!

It's a sad situation when we are rolling in more young people than people who are dying of natural causes. So you and the rest of these negros can never step to me with that ? !