DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I love purrs ? tiddies
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    I like the snippets :)

Let's be real here. Drake didnt body meek; social media bodied meek & drake used memes & tweets to come at meek.

Back to Back is corny for a hip hop diss record.
    Even the first diss track was weak af & i don't even remember the name of it.

Meek should've waited to release his diss to drake, when DC4 dropped; but the impatience & tea sippin generation of gossip ass ? wanted it ASAP; so, he had released it.
    Aka dumb on his marketing team's part.

And yall Internet geeks talking about, "I dont ? with meek because of his ? ways...", oh ? , hoe. Yall ? aint bussin no guns, but caps lock.

Proof positive you ? is hoes
    I been saying the same ? since the beginning
    Soon as a screen name y'all think is a girl says it y'all cosign the ? out of it
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Let's be real here. Drake didnt body meek; social media bodied meek & drake used memes & tweets to come at meek.

Meek should've waited to release his diss to drake, when DC4 dropped; but the impatience & tea sippin generation of gossip ass ? wanted it ASAP; so, he had released it.

And yall Internet geeks talking about, "I dont ? with meek because of his ? ways...", oh ? , hoe. Yall ? aint bussin no guns, but caps lock.

but meek only bussin cap lock tho, and he still does it after the beef dead...

u can not buss guns and still not come off as a ? like meek.

? still tryna put asterisks on meek lauce? all these people werent caping for meek until a ? they like less dissed him

even if meek waited, that record was wack as ? and undertaker should chokeslam him and jahlil for it.

b4 that it was the normal complaining about that ? basic ass content
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Meek is going to make a lot of you ? re-consider...

Despite all the feminine social media ? he be on.. This ? can rap.. I keep telling y'all..

this seems like a post that was made around the time Im A Boss came out lol

he str8, maybe this project will be some good, he aint really had a stand out project since DC 1 imo.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited December 2015
    Options

? still tryna put asterisks on meek lauce? all these people werent caping for meek until a ? they like less dissed him

even if meek waited, that record was wack as ? and undertaker should chokeslam him and jahlil for it.

Speaking solely for me, ain't no capes
    Listen to back to back
    Tell me the hardest lines in the song don't sound like they should come from Keyshia Cole towards Kelly Rowland
    Meaning it's some feminine ?
    You can't put that song up against ? like hit em up or takeover or ether
    Like I said in the beginning it's only noticeable because it's the soft nerd kid actually sticking up for himself and having semi potent jokes
    Let Cassidy had said any of that ? made ? about relationships and better off as friends
    Meek lost cuz the internet is full of ? living lives lesser than the next ? that are ready to pass out L's
    Everybody in the industry that ? with dude still does
    Its the meme makers that keep handing out L's
    "Oh he ain't wearing pumas! L!"

no, meek lost because drake didnt come with a song that can b put up against ? like hit em up or takeover or ether

yet meek, as a "former battle rapper" or "? who comes from that field" he still couldnt come up with anything half way as hard as back to back. drake proved himself as more of a battle rapper than meek, simply by jonin on meek and his girl relationship. on top of that he aint say ? or cry on twitter or instagram bout "YALL JUST DICKRIDERS" n ? , he came with str8 bars. idk why "put it in a rap" is in favor for everyone but drake all of a sudden.

simple as that, all that "its cuz of the memes and machine and social media, he aint really win, meek just tripped!" ? , to me is excuses that are just as feminine as ? think the drake diss is. meek tried to be a bully and got his comeuppance by the ? just minding his business. how is this a problem. bullys are in style now? we sayin one thing ? made but skipping over the fact this ? who was minding his own business was shouting out the bully while he was in jail and tryna be cool?!

i firmly believe that if meek simply came with better ? , it would at least look closer. at least. i cant for the life of me understand ? taking away from drake ? , all cuz the ? he went at didnt come harder! mind boggling.

all that ? bout being put up against all time great disses is just extra ass ? said by the 3 stans on here, most of us simply think drake had the better record and its just that simple. i said from the jump wasnt no ko bars, but it was some jabs like maywhether would throw, instead of swingin back meek just took em, n now people acting like drake just run across the ring, no he out boxed that ? . metaphorically speaking.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    meme makers be on some extra ? , that i dont really get. im not sure how its an L to not wear pumas.

but we cant act like meek aint put himself in terrible positions, that'd be delusional.
  • BackInWhite
    Options
    He put it in a rap but the rap was wack
    The song was garbage, the disses were garbage
    Meek ain't try to bully ?
    He stated facts
    Everybody seems to neglect the fact that drake actually has ghostwriters
    At least 1
    How is stating a fact being a bully?
    ? said it's hard to go up against 6 ?
    ? , it is
    Meek stated facts, drake came with dove body bars
    The internet murked meek with memes and so called L's
    Muhfuckin politicians and restaurant chains got involved
    You got ovo hush out here thinkin ? is scared of drake
    ? , from where I sit meek a martyr
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited December 2015
    Options
    man, was wanna know a better or harder song?

that internet and meme ? means nothing to me in determining wins or l's , it was just funny

drake won imo cuz back to back was a better song, and to me it was bumpin. i found the bars funny.

if meek had came harder u wouldnt have seen me in here sayin. "damn puma really helpin this ? with his raps" sure politicians and restaurant chains jumped in. drake is a known figure. but yall acting like that factor just zapped all the greatness outta meek mill diss!!! "man wanna know was bumpin, but got damn hardees was talm bout back to back, so i like that song more now" THAT AINT HOW IT WENT!!

he stated a fact he knew about for the longest and only said it cuz drake aint tweet the album. but drake the ? made one? if meek real as yall claim he woulda took drake off that ? , featured quentin or sum, formulated that diss as and dropped it soon after he found out bout the situation, instead he call himself confronting drake, and sayin "well maybe things will blow over cuz i still want him to come to my party and tweet my album!" meek attempt to be an industry ass ? failed so in response he try to expose on twitter, and doesnt have his battle raps prepared despite supposedly writing all his own ? and coming from the battle rap field, on top of that he, dj drama, and that og maco lame help ? the money up for quentin, and this who yall defend?!

no one neglects drake having a writer for 5-6 songs, ? i aint even bumped that mixtape since to be honest with u. it sucks but i can still look at bruh as having cool songs w/o necessarily thinkin he the number 1 bar for bar lyricist. also we know drake also ghostwrites. so people using that hyperbole actin like "but but but what if drake never wrote a thing" is lame as hell. seems to me everyone gettin on drake but ignoring the fact that damn near the whole industry has said its many more gettin more help than just hooks where that came from.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    wanna know come on in the club, back to back come on in the club

which one u vibin too, be for real fam lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Meek went to twitter to tell HIS fanbase that Drake's verse aint authentic & that he has a ghostwriter; even pusha t agreed with meek after the dust had cleared.

I never said meek diss was dope. It was not, but let's not act like Drake murderd the ? with feminine ass lines. Those bars are sassy as ? and not etherous like everyone made it seem.

The memes and jokes killed meek, not drake.

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? playing lockdown defense doing they best jimmy butler impressions.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Meek went to twitter to tell HIS fanbase that Drake's verse aint authentic & that he has a ghostwriter; even pusha t agreed with meek after the dust had cleared.

I never said meek diss was dope. It was not, but let's not act like Drake murderd the ? with feminine ass lines. Those bars are sassy as ? and not etherous like everyone made it seem.

The memes and jokes killed meek, not drake.

bottom line

drake doesnt write, meek does.. cool.

drake a jewish sensitive lame, meek a "street hood gangsta who buss his guns and spits fye and can battle rap!".. cool.

how wanna know not harder than a song that "aint even hard, its feminine as ? . the memes and corporations boosted it up!"

back to back one of the softest disses of all time according to yall, cool thats your opinion. but yall steady making excuses and putting asterisks in favor of the ? who couldnt even overcome that easy ass ? . and im sitting here like

tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

• BackInWhite
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ? wanna know
    If he had dropped ether 2.0 he wouldn't have won
    the memes and ? already killed him
    Plus Drake's rabid hoe filled fan base wasn't gon let drake lose anyway
    Meek lost the second he went against hip hops golden boy
    And I never said meek wasn't emotional
    I never said he was smart
    He went about this ? emotionally charged and dumb as ?
    But he woulda lost anyway cuz he went about this ? at all
    Like I said meek a martyr
    He sacrificed himself for the game
    You got ? boys and fat ? all on the man pics hoping he goes back to jail
    Praying Nicki breaks up with him
    Handing out L's to a ? that done seen more success than 3 generations of they family
    It's sickening
    The internet gives these geeks a voice that they shouldn't have
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ? wanna know
    If he had dropped ether 2.0 he wouldn't have won
    the memes and ? already killed him
    Plus Drake's rabid hoe filled fan base wasn't gon let drake lose anyway
    Meek lost the second he went against hip hops golden boy
    And I never said meek wasn't emotional
    I never said he was smart
    He went about this ? emotionally charged and dumb as ?
    But he woulda lost anyway cuz he went about this ? at all
    Like I said meek a martyr
    He sacrificed himself for the game
    You got ? boys and fat ? all on the man pics hoping he goes back to jail
    Praying Nicki breaks up with him
    Handing out L's to a ? that done seen more success than 3 generations of they family
    It's sickening
    The internet gives these geeks a voice that they shouldn't have

man, this was well b4 and will be well after meek. at least been since youtube existed. meek baiting drake basically a non factor in that grand scheme. meek no martyr, he a ? , cuz wit all he "sacrificed" he still got drake ? on his albums, none of which are better than drakes now, and likely in the future. u think faceless monkees ? on meek? they had safaree pegged as the ultimate do boy b4 meek! and he seen more success too lol.

me personally i think ether 2.0 would have him lookin a lot better than what he did drop.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Meek STARTED a beef on social media so it's only right he got BODIED on social media.
  • d1al_t0ne
    d1al_t0ne Members Posts: 270 ✭✭
    Options
    Lol, and don't forget this was all because Drake didn't tweet his album. If the ? gave a ? about Drake using a ghostwriter he would have aired that ? out the moment he found out.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited December 2015
    Options

Speaking solely for me, ain't no capes
    Listen to back to back
    Tell me the hardest lines in the song don't sound like they should come from Keyshia Cole towards Kelly Rowland
    Meaning it's some feminine ?
    You can't put that song up against ? like hit em up or takeover or ether
    Like I said in the beginning it's only noticeable because it's the soft nerd kid actually sticking up for himself and having semi potent jokes
    Let Cassidy had said any of that ? made ? about relationships and better off as friends
    Meek lost cuz the internet is full of ? living lives lesser than the next ? that are ready to pass out L's
    Everybody in the industry that ? with dude still does
    Its the meme makers that keep handing out L's
    "Oh he ain't wearing pumas! L!"

Meek lost because he made ? decisions in succession. It's really that simple. yeah the people that ? with him still do and it aint like he lost his ability to rap, but notice they all pretty much say he could have and should have handled the whole situation better and he was too emotional. Meek ain't no damn martyr he's an idiot who can't control his emotions and don't know when not to lash out on social media every time he's upset
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d1al_t0ne wrote: »
    Lol, and don't forget this was all because Drake didn't tweet his album. If the ? gave a ? about Drake using a ghostwriter he would have aired that ? out the moment he found out.

Except Meek didn't even find out until after he turned in his album...

All this ? y'all talking in this thread is gibberish

Like I've said a MILLION times before, Meek is just being punished for telling the truth about someone that the machine and sensitive ? are propping up(Drake)

Meek had no intentions of rap battling Pop Diva Drake, he accused Drake of cheating with his raps so why would Meek want to rap battle someone who doesn't even write their own bars?

Pop Diva Drake had no comeback to the FACTS that Meek aired out, so Drake started releasing fantasy diss tracks to distract his stans, and it worked like a charm

You ? don't even care how out of character that was for Drake to even do, he was clearly scrambling. Plenty of ? have DISSED him on wax and he never really got back to a single one of them but Meek tells the truth on social media and then all of a sudden Pop Diva Drake is a battle rapper? Ok

Y'all can fall for the okey doke, I'm good on that
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ain't dropped yet?
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He put it in a rap but the rap was wack
    The song was garbage, the disses were garbage
    Meek ain't try to bully ?
    He stated facts
    Everybody seems to neglect the fact that drake actually has ghostwriters
    At least 1
    How is stating a fact being a bully?
    ? said it's hard to go up against 6 ?
    ? , it is
    Meek stated facts, drake came with dove body bars
    The internet murked meek with memes and so called L's
    Muhfuckin politicians and restaurant chains got involved
    You got ovo hush out here thinkin ? is scared of drake
    ? , from where I sit meek a martyr

Let's just end this ? ...drake made the better record during the beef, end of story. It wasn't that back to back was groundbreaking or some superb lyrical ? , it was meek taking for ? ever to drop some lame half assed ? when he had unlimited amount of material to pick from (and meek came from a battle background from ? philly and drake was supposed to be the soft Canadian jew). Never understand why ? use wack beats for diss records, is like purposedly putting yourself behind the 8 ball.

Drake beat this ? in all facets of the beef, there is no part of that beef that meek can say he was a Victor in, besides saying he ? a ? drake seemed to be obsessed with but is not like drake is hurting in the women department sooooo.

• natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line is when drake come off looking like a tough guy in any beef...? YOU LOST, give a ? about meek or drake fans.
    MEEK LOST LET'S ? MOVE ON! ? been saying "put it in a rap b" n when is done wanna go w the ? who put out the weak rap. Rappers be damn if they do damn if they dont.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.