Crazy CAC Shoots Up Planned Parenthood & Taking Hostages

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It just happened to be at a planned parenthood... Read into the facts and not the clickbait headlines.

Planned Parenthood actually doesnt perform many abortions at all. And actually keeps the rate of STDs down.

After Planned Parenthood was closed down in one southern town - I think it was in Georgia - the rate of Herpes skyrocketed.

Planned Parenthood may cause the death of thousands of human beings. But it prevents more loss of life than it destroys.

Just a matter of what poison you choose to pick.

U want to SAVE a million fetuses? Or PREVENT a million deaths?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    It just happened to be at a planned parenthood... Read into the facts and not the clickbait headlines.

After Planned Parenthood was closed down in one southern town - I think it was in Georgia - the rate of Herpes skyrocketed.

That explains this itch I got
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Edit
    Posted a picture some are saying it could be a troll and not the guy.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Edit
    This goofy ? above me posted some troll ? that I responded to
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Planned Parenthood actually doesnt perform many abortions at all. And actually keeps the rate of STDs down.

Planned Parenthood may cause the death of thousands of human beings. But it prevents more loss of life than it destroys.

lol errr did you quote my post on accident?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anything happen to the Walgreens tho? That's the real concern
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.

so if it is not yet born means it's not alive?

so basically all the way up until the umbilical cord is cut you can just "abort" it because it is not yet born huh..
  • damobb2deep
    Options

herpes is not one of them STD's that you should gauge on clinics given the fact that that's a virus.. if you said gonorrhea or chlamydia then I could see your point..
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.

so basically all the way up until the umbilical cord is cut you can just "abort" it because it is not yet born huh..

? ...
  • DarcSkies
    Options

lol errr did you quote my post on accident?

I thought you were saying to read into the facts as in Planned Parenthood isn't allabout abortion. Now I realize you meant that it just happened to be AT a Planned Parenthood and THAT was your core point. lol

My bad...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Its life doesn't deserve any special respect.

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

You wouldn't know what it was if you saw it.
  • DarcSkies
    edited November 2015
    Options

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

So physical appearance is a factor in whether a life has worth? History proves that criteria leads to nothing positive.

According to your logic it's OK for me to stab Stevie Wonder in the eyes. So what he cant see right?

It's OK for me to kick a paraplegic in the legs. So what he cant feel it right?

His legs dont deserve any special respect (-_-)

Just cut the ? and admit abortion is about escaping responsibility. Point, blank period. Dont have ? to do with anything but some aint ? male and some aint ? ? deciding they'd rather take a human life than take care of one for the 2 decades.

Totally understandable position. BUt enough with the ? , backflips and contortions you pro-deathers go to to excuse the inexcusable.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

So physical appearance is a factor in whether a life has worth? History proves that criteria leads to nothing positive.

According to your logic it's OK for me to stab Stevie Wonder in the eyes. So what he cant see right?

Just cut the ? and admit abortion is about escaping responsibility. Point, blank period. Dont have ? to do with anything but some aint ? male and some aint ? ? deciding they'd rather take a human life than take care of one for the 2 decades.

Totally understandable position. BUt enough with the ? , backflips and contortions you pro-deathers go to to excuse the inexcusable.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

That more than physical appearance bruh.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't believe this guy was taken alive
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all they do is listen to Adele and ? each other...

this ? got me weak
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm like why the ? are you shooting ? in the snow?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

you know when they abort some babies they have hearts and brain functions right..
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

really? I can.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

I wonder if they took him to BK on the way to the precint?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Abortion is murder if he only kills the doctors or nurses... Then it is what it is

Shut yo stupid ass up

Get your old ass off the internet and go play with your grandchildren.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they have him in custody

told yall

HOLD UP! He killed 3 and shot cops and he's in custody?

White-Privilege-AMEX.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

Shut yo stupid ass up[/quote]

Get your old ass off the internet and go play with your grandchildren.[/quote]

Cain been sleep for hours b. he sleeps with his velcro orthopedics so he can just get up and walk across the street to his maibox
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

Just because any of the physical parts have yet to fully develop does not mean life isn't there.