jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.

so if it is not yet born means it's not alive?

so basically all the way up until the umbilical cord is cut you can just "abort" it because it is not yet born huh..

Its life doesn't deserve any special respect.

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

You wouldn't know what it was if you saw it.

So physical appearance is a factor in whether a life has worth? History proves that criteria leads to nothing positive.

According to your logic it's OK for me to stab Stevie Wonder in the eyes. So what he cant see right?

It's OK for me to kick a paraplegic in the legs. So what he cant feel it right?

His legs dont deserve any special respect (-_-)

Just cut the ? and admit abortion is about escaping responsibility. Point, blank period. Dont have ? to do with anything but some aint ? male and some aint ? ? deciding they'd rather take a human life than take care of one for the 2 decades.

Totally understandable position. BUt enough with the ? , backflips and contortions you pro-deathers go to to excuse the inexcusable.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

That more than physical appearance bruh.

Just because any of the physical parts have yet to fully develop does not mean life isn't there.

Just because its life doesn't make it special. Your sperm is alive. Doesn't stop ? from jacking off. Get over it that "life form" doesn't even rank with an adult ant in levels of importance
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ the replies in this thread
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a black kid holds a knife and walks away from police and takes 16 shots

white dude shoots 4 cops and five other people and has a standoff and he gets taken into custody.

but all lives matter

U should tweet that
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Something dead and something not yet born are two different states of a existance. ? is a pointless debate. Its not brain dead, it has no brain, no heart, no lungs or kidneys stop caping for fertilized eggs that can dissipate on their own.

so basically all the way up until the umbilical cord is cut you can just "abort" it because it is not yet born huh..

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

So physical appearance is a factor in whether a life has worth? History proves that criteria leads to nothing positive.

According to your logic it's OK for me to stab Stevie Wonder in the eyes. So what he cant see right?

Just cut the ? and admit abortion is about escaping responsibility. Point, blank period. Dont have ? to do with anything but some aint ? male and some aint ? ? deciding they'd rather take a human life than take care of one for the 2 decades.

Totally understandable position. BUt enough with the ? , backflips and contortions you pro-deathers go to to excuse the inexcusable.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

Just because any of the physical parts have yet to fully develop does not mean life isn't there.

Just because its life doesn't make it special. Your sperm is alive. Doesn't stop ? from jacking off. Get over it that "life form" doesn't even rank with an adult ant in levels of importance
    true, but when i say life im really talking about spirit. spirit wouldn't exist in sperm. but the moment a child is conceived i believe an actual spiritual being inherit that space even though it's not conscious.

for me, that's why making a moral issue out of abortion has some valid grounds and should rightfully still be considered murder.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

you act like abortions at four months pregnant are like taking a morning after pill... that "life form" has brain activity... a heart beat... and other human characteristics...
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robert-dear_custom-ffad76066fb2472f681b40ff8c7bf2512a1f1573-s1200-c85.jpg

He's a terrorist. U cant call him a lone wolf just cuz he looks like one
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Again:
    No heart
    No brain
    No kidneys
    No lungs
    No skin
    No bones
    No nervous system
    No teeth
    No eyes
    Nothing.

No brain
    No lungs
    No Nervious system
    No bones

Yes it sure the ? does
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    ...he has a right to do what he wants with "his body" even if it does result in the death of a human being....riiiiight?

bruh i know you're like one of the 5 atheist pro-lifers in the world but i've never believed for a second that you wouldn't abort the ? out a seed if you was a chick lmao

one of those that's pro-life as ? in arguments but when ? get real "ehhhh ? buying diapers"

hypocrite squaaaaad ftw
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They took him alive, ugh,
    I mean the cops lives were in imminent danger, one had died, others shot at.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nick nolte even looked suprised by it in his mugshot
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    robert-dear_custom-ffad76066fb2472f681b40ff8c7bf2512a1f1573-s1200-c85.jpg

you know what that is...

thats the ? i didnt expect to be alive after all of this face.

LOL

"Wait...so you're saying OBummer is still in office? Abortiois still legal? Them damn TURR-Rist still seeking refuge?"
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Looking at that picture and my first thought is how long will it be before they use the he is mentally ill excuse.

When he's sitting in court eyes open wide acting like he can't blink. Like how that other Colorado shooter did.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTEGdugiBeg

According to Faux News talking idiot/head Bo Ditel this is somehow Pres. Barry's fault...
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    ...So will we be turning away Christian refugees because of this...or no?

NOTE: I have no idea if he's white, conservative, or Christian but...I mean...lets be honest for a second...am I right or am I right?
    had someone try to explain to me that you can't be a Christian terrorist because all terrorist acts you commit mean you're not actually a Christian.

and here i thought nonsense was primarily located on the internet.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

let me be the first to say i support & salute our brave Troops for fighting the shadowy pale white menace
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support the concept of patriarchy 100% it's the best form of human organization for every race white,black, brown or yellow
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Nick nolte even looked suprised by it in his mugshot

His mugshot was ? gold lmao.

noltemug.jpg

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The right to exist is a "special" type of respect now?

Oh...