• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    d90ac4cb126c822f2ecc8ba5b2f24f656eec637a_hq.gif

See ? like is why motherfuckas end up paralyzed and ? got damn the tombstone ain't enoughthat u need another ? jumping on ur back

while falling 4 or 5 feet through a table
    ? ain't even necessary

That's why Sasha still hasn't lost yet... Vince is protecting her

vince protecting Sasha?
    so how long before fans realize this and turn on her?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d90ac4cb126c822f2ecc8ba5b2f24f656eec637a_hq.gif

See ? like is why motherfuckas end up paralyzed and ? got damn the tombstone ain't enoughthat u need another ? jumping on ur back

while falling 4 or 5 feet through a table
    ? ain't even necessary

That's why Sasha still hasn't lost yet... Vince is protecting her

vince protecting Sasha?
    so how long before fans realize this and turn on her?

they wont unless she becomes corny character wise
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol she's an NXT product marks won't turn on that
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jeebus that tombstone thru the table is stupid as ?

them same ? will be cryin when someone gets paralyzed
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

all them hoes at the same damn time
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As noted, Sami Zayn is scheduled to appear at the WWE Roadblock Network Special. It’s being said that he could possibly be appearing to setup a match against Kevin Owens for this year’s WrestleMania 32 event.

Sami is also scheduled to wrestle at WrestleMania but there have also been reports of Owens defending his title in a multi-man match.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The MNR after Mania is gonna be lit.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have it on good sources CM Punk will not be at Raw in Chicago tonight

You spoke to Captain Obvious?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trips met with kurt angle

(Saw on another forum)
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody ever buy from prowrestlingtees?

I wana get a bullet club,nwo,dx,austin 316 n razor ramon tees
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody ever buy from prowrestlingtees?

I wana get a bullet club,nwo,dx,austin 316 n razor ramon tees

I have
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jericho look like BJ from Barney and Friends next to AJ
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really doin everything they can to keep rock hapy and around lol
    As Wrestling Inc. first exclusively reported last week, a press conference will be held on Tuesday to announce that WrestleMania 33 will take place at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, FL. WWE just announced the following:
  • CJBachelor85
    CJBachelor85 Members Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really doin everything they can to keep rock hapy and around lol
    As Wrestling Inc. first exclusively reported last week, a press conference will be held on Tuesday to announce that WrestleMania 33 will take place at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando, FL. WWE just announced the following:

Yeah, this is my city. I'll definitely be there.
  • willhustle
    Options
    As seen on Monday’s episode of RAW, Sami Zayn made his return to the main roster and attacked Kevin Owens.

Dave Meltzer mentioned on the latest installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that Sami Zayn will be added to the multi-man match for the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania. Melzer would add that the plan was for a six-way for the title, however those plans have been changing often.

Speaking of WrestleMania, Melzter reports that Kalisto is expected to defend his WWE United States Championship against Ryback at the annual event.

• TheBoyRo
    Options
    According to F4WOnline.com, Lana attacking Brie Bella on Raw last night had lead to speculation that the two will be facing each other in a singles match, however Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio noted that Lana is not yet ready for a singles match in WWE.

Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez also noted that there might be more backstage heat on Lana in WWE right now, and Meltzer added, “there’s a lot of internal stuff going on with Lana right now.” When Alvarez asked, “hasn’t this been the case for months,” Meltzer replied, “Yeah, but now there’s new stuff.” Meltzer joked that “Lana in Rusev’s voice” will probably cut a promo on him on Twitter now, referencing Rusev dismissing reports of Lana having heat with WWE last month.

With regards to the New Day feuding with League of Nations on WWE TV, the match between the two teams is likely for WrestleMania 32, and the plan coming out of the match is for New Day to become full-fledged babyfaces following ‘Mania.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    I have it on good sources CM Punk will not be at Raw in Chicago tonight

You spoke to Captain Obvious?
    Stone Cold Stunner...
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Cena officially announced he won't compete at mania. Insert as many happy gifs as possible.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Ric Flair Makes Controversial Remarks About CM Punk, Paul Heyman, and Triple H

Written on 03/08/2016
    Will McCormick

Ric Flair is one of the most respected and accomplished performers in wrestling history and his opinion will always carry some weight because of the rapport he’s built in the industry.

On the latest epsiode of The Nature Boy’s podcast “Wooooo! Nation”, Flair took it upon himself to share his thoughts on some hot topics, inculding CM Punk’s depature from the industry, Paul Heyman being a mouthpiece, and Triple H “burying” guys in the ring.

You can read the listen to the full podcast right here. Below are the highlights:

Does Triple H bury the talent that he works with in the ring?

“I say ‘bulls–t’ to that. He bury anybody. He doesn’t have to. It doesn’t make sense.” Flair added, “if you are the best, all you got to do is go out to the ring and be the best. Does that make sense? Nobody can hold back your talent if you’re in the ring. If someone said, ‘I’m not going to give you the chance to get in the ring’, then, they’re holding you back. If they’re letting you get in the ring, you can simply distinguish yourself from your opponent or anybody else around.”

“I don’t like that Paul talks for Brock because, to me, that heat goes on Paul. Does that make sense? I just think if you look back on a guy who talks a lot like Bobby Heenan, well Bobby Heenan had a ton of heat on him, but he got the ? beat out of him. And Paul, I don’t think he been passed, physically to be taking bumps… I just feel like the people doing all the work in the ring should be having all the heat put on them.”

What does Flair think about CM Punk’s wrestling career and departure from WWE?

“I thought was a good performer. I don’t know if I’d call him ‘great’, but I thought he was good.” Flair continued, “I just know he left here in a lot of controversy and it seemed to affect AJ ’s run here too. I don’t really know. There so many sides to the story.

I just know that Hunter is arguably my best friend aside from and I can’t see Hunter doing anything to hurt anybody. And I know Dr. Amann. I can’t see Dr. Amann putting someone in a position to get hurt, so that’s all I can say. Hunter certainly wouldn’t do anything to screw him. What does Hunter gain by ? anybody, right? I don’t think he has to worry about going anywhere.”

Source: Wrestlinginc.com
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see it as punk just felt like the rewards in wwe was not worth the risk..
  • willhustle
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Joey Styles announced on twitter that The New Day vs L.O.N. for the tag titles at Roadblock on Saturday.

http://nodq.com/wwe/459490259.shtml