jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NXT is going to get crowded as ?

time to extend it to 2 hours

Call ups are coming.
  • OGDirtyDee
    OGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont even see NXT as stacked right now so i think more names is welcomed like Adam Cole Bay Bay.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to F4WOnline.com, WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair remains in critical condition at an Atlanta hospital, following colon surgery on Monday to remove a blockage. The blockage was reportedly the catalyst for a number of health issues which followed for Flair, including kidney failure.

The report adds Flair is currently on kidney dialysis and doctors are looking to get his kidneys back and functioning properly. As we noted yesterday, the surgery was considered a success, however there are more issues to deal with, and Flair is not yet in the clear.

As noted, Ric Flair was hospitalized in intensive care on Saturday, then placed into a medically induced coma on Monday before surgery. Dave Meltzer noted on Wrestling Observer Radio that Flair was in a lot of pain when he went into the hospital on Saturday.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/873271-ric-flair-critical-condition-after-surgery#xGDHxwW1TXqTbli8.99
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    Regarding Baron Corbin cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase and failing to win the WWE Title, there are several reports going around that there is backstage heat on Corbin
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After seeing this I think it's real clear why Baron Corbin lost last night.

http://nodq.com/news/504920560.shtml
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBoyRo
    Options

By Mike Johnson on 2017-08-16 17:51:00
    In regard to Ric Flair's condition, he is still currently in critical condition in Atlanta, GA.

A source close to the situation told PWInsider.com that while reports are out there that Flair had surgery on his colon, those are
    incorrect. It appears those stories began because Gene Okerlund mistakenly said colon on social media.

The surgery was actually on Flair's bowels due to a massive onstruction caused by a health issue that was complicated by other health issues that Flair had been dealing with, including heart issues that he was already aware of. The situation turned dire when Flair's kidneys shut down due to the obstruction and he is currently undergoing dialysis that will hopefully fix the situation and allow them to return to normal.

Flair was in extremely bad shape several days ago but the outlook, we are told, is better. However, we were cautioned that he is still in
    critical condition and anything can happen, so he's not out of the woods yet and is expected to need at least one more surgery in the
    weeks to come. This is NOT a case where Flair will wake up tomorrow and leave the hospital the next day.

Keep your prayers coming.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Neville promo from 205 Live last night: https://streamable.com/7u238

I swear this did is one of the best this year. The commitment to his character >>>
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and after that little twitter spat, Corbin apologized immediately.. I posted this on the weekend, I think.. if that's the source of heat, it's ? stupid
  • Ronin705
    Ronin705 Members Posts: 117 ✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    and after that little twitter spat, Corbin apologized immediately.. I posted this on the weekend, I think.. if that's the source of heat, it's ? stupid

it's vince tho, so im not surprised. i think jinder actually has a chance of winnin this sunday from the heat nak had over the cena botch
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ronin705 wrote: »

it's vince tho, so im not surprised. i think jinder actually has a chance of winnin this sunday from the heat nak had over the cena botch

i still think he fuked up and was suppose to get his foot on the rope for the win
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jinder was prolly winning regardless, and not clean
  • BusterBreeze
    BusterBreeze Members Posts: 479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    NXT is going to get crowded as ?

time to extend it to 2 hours

Call ups are coming.

they need to bring up Sanity

• playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    After seeing this I think it's real clear why Baron Corbin lost last night.

http://nodq.com/news/504920560.shtml

There was a time in wrestling where heels were encouraged ta be heels outside tha ring... not so much nowadays
  • willhustle
    Options

- Regarding the rumored backstage heat on Baron Corbin, Dave Meltzer noted the following on Wrestling Observer Radio:

"He's definitely being punished, there isn't any question now." Meltzer talked about how the match was purposely booked to make Corbin look like an "afterthought" and the company didn't give Corbin a chance to had a good match. Meltzer speculated that Bobby Roode could possibly be taking Corbin's "spot" on Smackdown Live as one of the top heels.

As previously noted, it's believed that Corbin's heat has something to do with Twitter messages he sent to Meltzer and various fans. Corbin has since deleted the tweet where he referred to Meltzer as an "old man."

- Dave Meltzer also commented on Enzo's backstage heat by stating that "everybody hates Enzo" and said that things way gotten "way worse" in the past two weeks. It was noted how it wasn't a good sign for Enzo that his crowd reaction at Summerslam wasn't as big as people were expecting. It was also noted that Booker T (who is a babyface commentator) went out of his way to put down Enzo which is not something that would be done by accident.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Ok at least I wasn't trippin with the Booker T thing. As I was watching I was thinking like "isn't Booker supposed to be the face commentator?!"
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Ok at least I wasn't trippin with the Booker T thing. As I was watching I was thinking like "isn't Booker supposed to be the face commentator?!"

Me and my girl pointed that out too.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Enzo is done.

and them being mad @ Corbin like that for twitter ? ? that's a bit much, or is it fair?
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Enzo is done.

and them being mad @ Corbin like that for twitter ? ? that's a bit much, or is it fair?

If that's true then it's some ? .
  • willhustle
    Options
    Enzo is done.

Enzo is definitely finished. Sounds like Corbin is going to be in the ? for awhile.
  • OGDirtyDee
    Options
    Enzo is done.

Fair for me when Corbin is one the worst things about watching WWE. Maybe a bit much for him tho.
  • TheBoyRo
    Options
    I've followed Corbin on the twitter for a while. It just seems like he is ethering idiot fans who don't expect him to respond. What's wrong with that? He's a heel, right?