• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Man I though the new car is free ? ?
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    New Cars?

I got a mill in the bank and can sell some cars.

Ima check it out tomorrow.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    The new cars WERE free for 2 days.

I got mines

Well nvm the Ratloader was free and I got that but there was another car that had to be paid for that I aint cop, that ? was ugly to me anyway and I didnt have the funds.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Anybody else find it hella annoying during Deathmatches when your fighting someone the ? is buggy as ? ? Like a ? can hit u from like 5 ft away
  • _Menace_
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    I went into Ammunation to get that new Tommy gun,i come outside and it won't let me get in my whip. Talking

about "This Vehicle belongs to FreshB",I'm like that's ME wtf. I had to blow that ? up and get on the horn with

Mors Mutual.

Happened to me too.

But I just changed the car setting to anyone then changed it back
  • _Menace_
    Options
    JUST UPDATED.

Let me see what this game is about now

havent played this ? in 2weeks
  • _Menace_
    Options
    after the update i just shut the game off.

smh
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    I went into Ammunation to get that new Tommy gun,i come outside and it won't let me get in my whip. Talking

about "This Vehicle belongs to FreshB",I'm like that's ME wtf. I had to blow that ? up and get on the horn with

Mors Mutual.

same thing happened to me two days ago. I just turned on my inventory went to car access torned it on everybody and then to no one then I was able to get into my car again.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I think the next gta not dlc should take place in another time period. they've done the 80's the 90's now they should make one that takes place in the early to mid 70's. inspired by starsky and hutch(cars) shaft, kojack , dog day afternoon or whatever was good from that era. the crimes the game is centered around would be carjacking(obviously) number running(very 70's) heist(every gta has one or two) but this time something extreme like hi-jacking a plane or a subway trains. the soundtrack would be 70's rock ,disco, funk and philly soul music. I think for local it should take place in 3 different states or cities say like vice city, las venturas or texas and liberty city or maybe international England or Tokyo. also since none of the modern technologies like the internet or smartphones are non existent players will need to use payphones or some ? maybe two way radios to communicate with each other.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? npc cars dont drive.. i stole a ? bus chasing some dude in his slow ass car and everytime i see an NPC car they just glide like its on ? ice for some reason

also this dude crashed into the bus with his BIKE and the bus ? bounced back like it hit a damn train or some ?

what is this
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea im about to delete this install so I can download my ps plus ? . I ain't playing this no more
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [IMG]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/9671/-p0hfwAU8kuWqHnAO8phMw/0_0.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/9053/b-kyGdidK0uQeORqM7-hEw/0_0.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8763/8SWky-6IKUuVuwm7PPgIHQ/0_0.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/8262/hxPlsd4HIEiKX1Rso_XOVw/0_0.jpg[/IMG]
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Gta is a beautiful game
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    The new cars WERE free for 2 days.

I got mines

Well nvm the Ratloader was free and I got that but there was another car that had to be paid for that I aint cop, that ? was ugly to me anyway and I didnt have the funds.

man thats some ? I went to cop the ride the other day.. they want 750k for that ? .. FOH
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2014
    Options
    repping

sfed68.jpg

? some ? up standing on the corner... put her thru a fence

2i8u891.jpg
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? dre reppin a defunct/inactive crew lol
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R* gotta feel the loss of players.. maybe if they port to next gen ill play
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blazini...bruh...we get it, how many times must u make the same post?

You and Eyeronic are the worst type of ppl...
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And you talk like Tiki Barber
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im at rank 104 so if you see me in the streets you better act right.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bought the old car, then after the test drive i sold that ? , im seeing people dressed up like it's 1933 they deserve every bullet i give them.