Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These NPC have stepped up their bounty game.

I got 3 bounties on me one after the other.

Jacked a dudes ride, he dropped 9k. So I let some one claim it. Soon as I respawn, I jack another ride, boom, bounty of 1k. Some dudes chase me for 5 minutes, get me, respawn, steal a car and I drive this ? around for about 5 minutes then boom, bounty.

That bounty was late as ? .
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blazini...bruh...we get it, how many times must u make the same post?

You and Eyeronic are the worst type of ppl...
    bruh you was begging me for funds.. you the only ? in GTA still whipping the free car you get in the intro sit the ? down rookie

i thought we wasnt gon mention that?

And you didnt gimme ? ? ....
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you never played ahahah
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    help! oh no I broke the r2 button on my controller I need my gta fix! sike i'm still playing only thing is playing with that r2 button cap is a ? . driving is painful. I think I better wad up some notebook paper and stuff it in there.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything new yet? Haven't touched this in months
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited February 2014
    Options
    ^ Not really. It's a bit boring to me cause I usually would hop on when the crew was on. Got all the online trophies, now really just been doing single player
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't been gaming much lately, but when I do, it's mostly Bioshock right now. PS4 next month
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally got online to find $500,000 in my account and as I was buying properties and ? some fool comes up and shoots me while sitting in my car smh. Chased that ? down in a mini cooper and popped em in the head.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Has anyone jailbroke their ps3
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still ranked 39 I think...I rarely play
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just bought this ? yesterday. i havent played gta since san adreas..
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i killed a tank in freeroam a little while ago. I had the grenade launcher and the highground. 5 shots got him off the map. he didn't know what hit him.
  • Zoro_Undying
    Zoro_Undying Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Sold this boring ? to get dark souls. Step in the right direction.
  • Zoro_Undying
    Zoro_Undying Members Posts: 4
    Options
    Also dark souls is $5 on LIVE, make the right choice ? .
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    now playing dark souls
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's Dark Souls?
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    about to jump on for an hour make some money and rank up.
  • Black_Privilege
    Black_Privilege Members Posts: 72
    Options
    DUB wrote: »
    now playing dark souls
    360? if so GT?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seein this ? made me wanna get on nad take some old school shots.. I might have to get on and do some mob ?
    [img]http://? .cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0859/Ovi9wZsgiUynFfhZvT0Rnw/0_0.jpg[/img]
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I still get a kick out of the death matches. Yesterday I was playin wit some white boys and you know how the punching ? be glitched like a muhfucka sometimes. I was knockin ? out left and right and they swore up and down I was cheatin (wouldnt even know where to begin how to) they got to callin me ? this and ? that, threatening to report me, ? was hilarious.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As soon as i entered a gta online session i could hear some guy on the mic ? about somebody killing him this guy sounded heated, I got in my car then left my garage, on my way to the gun store i noticed there was a random player in the road, I hit the gas and ran over the guy, out of all the people in the session it turns out to be the guy ? on the mic lol i can't begin to describe how funny this guy was, his friend came to help him and i killed him too, then i went on a murder spree and i ? you not i must have got 50 - 60 kills with only being killed 5 times, when people killed me they were cheering in the mic like i was a trophy everybody wanted me dead i was on fire in this session lol, best gta playtime i ever had.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    As soon as i entered a gta online session i could hear some guy on the mic ? about somebody killing him this guy sounded heated, I got in my car then left my garage, on my way to the gun store i noticed there was a random player in the road, I hit the gas and ran over the guy, out of all the people in the session it turns out to be the guy ? on the mic lol i can't begin to describe how funny this guy was, his friend came to help him and i killed him too, then i went on a murder spree and i ? you not i must have got 50 - 60 kills with only being killed 5 times, when people killed me they were cheering in the mic like i was a trophy everybody wanted me dead i was on fire in this session lol, best gta playtime i ever had.

I would have sent mercenaries on you or had you mugged or I would have got a buzzard and came looking for you.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    last I was on I had a bounty of 9k on me, again, smh

so I'm flying around being an idiot and I keep hearing this helicopter, I look behind my car and this guy is chasing me, I slam on my brakes and get out, he swings around and I throw a sticky on the bottom of his copter, I shoot and miss to make him unaware of the bomb, jump back in my car and floor it.

Eventually he comes up on the mic and asks me to let him ? me, I refuse. I get to the police station, park, jump the wall and steal a swat van.

He's still hovering around missing all shots.

I blow him up. He's mad and confused.

I commit suicide, respawn, take the swat car and continuously run him over.

He eventually left.

Game is boring, though, tbh. I only get on to wreak havoc for a bit then get off.