Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited March 2014
    Options
    The new gun is pretty dope. Rides look nice, prolly cop one of them tonight.

New Survival at the Maze Bank
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

What's the prices of the new rides?

These "updates" seem lazy as ? .... Oh you introduced an old car into your new release.... Bring something new to the table....

Its like a rapper releasing a new cd and telling fans "yo with my new CD instead of gettin 12 original tracks I'm gunna give you 9 new cuts and 3 of the fan favourites from the last album, ? gunna be crazy!!!!!"
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might splash on the new whip...
  • Stew
    Options

These "updates" seem lazy as ? .... Oh you introduced an old car into your new release.... Bring something new to the table....

Its like a rapper releasing a new cd and telling fans "yo with my new CD instead of gettin 12 original tracks I'm gunna give you 9 new cuts and 3 of the fan favourites from the last album, ? gunna be crazy!!!!!"

500k for the speed demon
    250k for what looks like a sport car
    150k for luxury joing that's kinda fast. I bought that one
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah the gun upgrades were good. I bought a pare of shades. man if it weren't for those quick jobs I would not be playing this. I did an 8 player helicopter race , a deathmatch and a couple of missions. I just don't play every day so the game doesn't get stale.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    R there requirements

y'know I am just moved by this young mans commitment to the cause. ILCN what happened to us? I remember within the first month and a half in any given session there would be at least 5 of us in a session. (excuse me i'm starting to get misty eyed here) I remember the deathmatches, the missions and survivals, killacham showing up for missions straight from the tennis court in ? cutter shorts embarrassing the crew, psn cannibus trolling *sob* those were the days. what say guys how about just one more run for old time sake huh? c'mon guys whaddaya say?
    *sheds single tear and updates GTA*
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Leaked Cops & Robbers DLC! it is legit!
    Taking Hostages
    Selling drugs
    Become a drug lord
    Vandalize property
    Snitch on property vandalizers
    Go to prison
    Break out of prison
    Also new races and death matches

Just some of the ? he talks about being in it from the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6hFzLeAm7Y

bout to hop on right now off the strength of this

you do know its not out yet right?

this would have arrived sooner if people didn't leak information so much. I bet rockstar pushed this back for about 7 months just because. leaks are like a kid finding Christmas presents before Christmas morning.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Taking Hostages
    Selling drugs
    Become a drug lord
    Vandalize property
    Go to prison
    Break out of prison

this would have arrived sooner if people didn't leak information so much. I bet rockstar pushed this back for about 7 months just because. leaks are like a kid finding Christmas presents before Christmas morning.

Yeah, Rockstar is gonna push back some DLC for 7 months at the risk of people not even wanting to play this game anymore just to show up some leakers. Really?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R there requirements

y'know I am just moved by this young mans commitment to the cause. ILCN what happened to us? I remember within the first month and a half in any given session there would be at least 5 of us in a session. (excuse me i'm starting to get misty eyed here) I remember the deathmatches, the missions and survivals, killacham showing up for missions straight from the tennis court in ? cutter shorts embarrassing the crew, psn cannibus trolling *sob* those were the days. what say guys how about just one more run for old time sake huh? c'mon guys whaddaya say?

Me and Cham rock the same shorts?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finna hop on the xbox now.....
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Taking Hostages
    Selling drugs
    Become a drug lord
    Vandalize property
    Go to prison
    Break out of prison

Yeah, Rockstar is gonna push back some DLC for 7 months at the risk of people not even wanting to play this game anymore just to show up some leakers. Really?

yeah I did go overboard there.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

500k for the speed demon

I can't afford none of those cars except for the luxury car. I'll have to sell some of my cars. how much could I get for those cars from the beach ? package.
  • funkdocdamc
    Options

500k for the speed demon

I can't afford none of those cars except for the luxury car. I'll have to sell some of my cars. how much could I get for those cars from the beach ? package.
    They won't let you sell any car that you can get for free.
  • Stew
    Options

500k for the speed demon

Thats not true but Im kinda lost on how it works. I sold my Range and one of the old school joints I had for 10k a piece and sold my other SUV I think its supposed to be the Porsche joint? idk but I sold that one for 80k. Where Im lost at is I got all 3 of those free off the street and decked all of them out but 10k for the first 2 and 80k for the other. Anybody know the difference?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this business update aint bad...

I got some new ? on and just bought that heavy pistol..I kinda want that turismo r...

I was gonna buy that other whip for 250k but I read its a hybrid so I dont want that ?

sighs now I gotta play this game to get 250k
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanted the old school car from the valentines update but only had 600k smh that ? was dope af
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i got online early this morning and I noticed that my tommygun from the valentines day massacre update is gone. what gives?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    this business update aint bad...

I got some new ? on and just bought that heavy pistol..I kinda want that turismo r...

I was gonna buy that other whip for 250k but I read its a hybrid so I dont want that ?

sighs now I gotta play this game to get 250k

yeah plus theres 14 new missions. I've noticed that every update they've had they added new missions but I haven't seen any of them. why are y'all claiming that you're bored?. I gotta get on today and grind for that grand turismo. i'm gonna need it for the new races.
  • funkdocdamc
    edited March 2014
    Options

500k for the speed demon

Thats not true but Im kinda lost on how it works. I sold my Range and one of the old school joints I had for 10k a piece and sold my other SUV I think its supposed to be the Porsche joint? idk but I sold that one for 80k. Where Im lost at is I got all 3 of those free off the street and decked all of them out but 10k for the first 2 and 80k for the other. Anybody know the difference?

I'm talking about the cars that you order online for free, you can't sell. The Elegy (sp?), the Bf Bifta and all the other free ? from the Beach ? update, you can't sell those.

I only want that Jester. I got the funds to buy it, but not enough to upgrade it fully.

New Vehicles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWZZuWHEfi0
  • Stew
    Options
    Ok I gotcha. Anybody wanna answer my question tho? I spent all that money on them ? and they only sold for 10k and the other one I sold for 80k wtf
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    i just did a new survival at the maze bank near the weasel towers ? was goat. it's a circular area and some of it takes place at the garage area of weazel tower. you mainly just run around and shoot using the pillars and glass structures for cover or use the staircase garden area that leads upwards to the streets for a highground vantage point.
  • Stew
    Options
    i just did a new survival at the maze bank near the weasel towers ? was goat. it's a circular area and some of it takes place at the garage area of weazel tower. you mainly just run around and shoot using the pillars and glass structures for cover or use the staircase garden area that leads upwards to the streets for a highground vantage point.

1st time I played it we got to wave 9, hvnt been close since lol hvnt found a good spot to post up yet and helicopter be ? ? up.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broke down and got a new PS3. What I miss?
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just had to buy another apartment with a 10 car garage because i sold my old one when i was high as ? convincing myself i wasn't materialistic.

Was playing some of the new missions with a friend made 34k in one mission that took no more than 5 mins.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.