Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    34k? What mission was that?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won like $50,000 racing a racist lil white kid yesterday. He wanted to beat that ? so bad
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can you purchase these business update items in your single player game?
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Can you purchase these business update items in your single player game?

I got the guns offline but the cars weren't available.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

I kept getting this prompt for a race called"lots of money to be won" or something like that. I guess that's it.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Just had to buy another apartment with a 10 car garage because i sold my old one when i was high as ? convincing myself i wasn't materialistic.

Was playing some of the new missions with a friend made 34k in one mission that took no more than 5 mins.

with my second character I just moved from my old apartment near the gas station and that Japanese monument,the blue apartments I forgot the street its on. I moved to those apartment by the marina. it's slightly larger than low rent but on the inside its nice and clean. I didn't know they had middle class living conditions. It seems like theres only two extremes between a ? small run down apartment and a condo. theres beer and whiskey only thing is there is no ? and I tried to get fufu to come over but she wouldn't. maybe the strippers have different standards. nikki might come over.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    the
    i just did a new survival at the maze bank near the weasel towers ? was goat. it's a circular area and some of it takes place at the garage area of weazel tower. you mainly just run around and shoot using the pillars and glass structures for cover or use the staircase garden area that leads upwards to the streets for a highground vantage point.

1st time I played it we got to wave 9, hvnt been close since lol hvnt found a good spot to post up yet and helicopter be ? ? up.

it's dope because you have to keep moving and watching your back. best strategy is to stay together and use the high
    ground when the opportunity presents itself. the del perro survival is fun too if you know the cover spots.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a new survival?

*hops on
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just had to buy another apartment with a 10 car garage because i sold my old one when i was high as ? convincing myself i wasn't materialistic.

Was playing some of the new missions with a friend made 34k in one mission that took no more than 5 mins.

I found the bolded to be ? hilarious....

Ah man...you ? ..lol
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So still no crew heists?
  • Stew
    Options
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can't remember the name, in the mission we had to protect some guy flying a plane under attack, we had fighter planes blowing them out the sky, i need to find that ? myself.

• Stew
    Options
    Double RP for races this weekend
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Double RP for races this weekend

**slings psych book across room** ? school.. bout to get on them sticks
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    I didn't know the altruist camp was active in online mode. you can drop other players off there as well lol. I had a good session yester day. full lobby races death matches and missions. races against 15 other players is so much fun. add the right friends and you're all set. I always get prompts for missions I haven't done or new races. I haven't beat that chemical extract mission yet.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ima gonna do a sideshow event next week I hope everyone in ILCN can participate bring your muscle cars or scrapers were gonna swing the cars next to my crib or we can go where the ports are at

Anyone down?
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Ima gonna do a sideshow event next week I hope everyone in ILCN can participate bring your muscle cars or scrapers were gonna swing the cars next to my crib or we can go where the ports are at

Anyone down?

im up for it but ILCN aint as active as we used to be.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I said earlier that the new cars weren't offline. They are, they're just stored in your garage (not the one at your house).
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't know the altruist camp was active in online mode. you can drop other players off there as well lol. I had a good session yester day. full lobby races death matches and missions. races against 15 other players is so much fun. add the right friends and you're all set. I always get prompts for missions I haven't done or new races. I haven't beat that chemical extract mission yet.

How is this possible?

It would be dope if you could knock ? out and some how put them in your car trunk and deliver them to the camp or if u could just knock ? out in general instead of killing them then put them in a car and blow it up or some ? .

Me & Sanchez played in a session together for the first time in a while last week, that ? actually let me join his game with no problems when he invited me.
  • Kyle_Lurker
    Kyle_Lurker Members Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TonyDubbz we need to start playing again