The Challenge: Bloodlines

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I noticed that Abe likes to bark a lot and pretend he's crazy but then when it's time to get busy he acts all calm and rational. That might work on his girl or a person like Tom but it's pretty easy to see through.
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Johnnie pulled a horseshoe out his ass with that one. He was on the chopping block, has no allies and Abe hates him. But he somehow avoided the challenge.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I noticed that Abe likes to bark a lot and pretend he's crazy but then when it's time to get busy he acts all calm and rational. That might work on his girl or a person like Tom but it's pretty easy to see through.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0JUvL_cJBY

at 12:00 min mqrk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIzLCZVJZUw
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just got caught up..

Abram is ? certifiable id keep him arms length away from my arms.. so i have have room to knock his ass out.. he is eat your face crazy..

that lil aside ? had me dying im sitting up here like.. MTV aint ? ....

Glad Nany and the brazilian bounced.. they are hyper emotional ? is ridiculous..

Johnny is a mastermind lol

as i said time and time again i wouldnt clique up with anyone.. im winning and losing on my own merits.. if we cool we cool

• playmaker88
    Options
    I ended up watchin the next episode.. i vaguely remember the fight.. but that ? ? they had to do was out of bounds ...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nah, Abram is legit crazy and doesn't give a ? , BUT them fearing him does play into giving him more of that 'hahaha power'. I have no doubts Abram would fight anyone at any time.

All Tom had to do was talk to Abram and say, "look, I had no clue she was w u, u know how it is in the house, hook ups happen, we don't have ? to do outside the challenges here at the house, we didn't ? , it was just some kiss/snuggle ? . Now that I know u and her and together, I'll back off, that's you and her. I mean no disrespect. She was just some companionship."

That's it. Walk off. I will guarantee Tom and Steven would still be there. But they tucked their tails and were showing how scared they were. Can't do that.
  • VIBE
    Options
    And Cara is scared shitless.. wouldn't be surprised if he rough her up from time to time.. She needs to leave him, being w someone like that is ? , everything is jealously and anger, that talk in the bed w Jamie was telling
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any real ? would have beat Abe's ass for all that spectacle off gp. Take that ? up with your girl. Had tom and his bro looking like ? out there. ? was hard to watch.
    Loudest one usually the biggest ? .
    Cara Marie been cheating on dude, probably been ? other dudes for a minute, you could tell they been thru that ? before. Couldn't tell if she was scared of what he would do to her or someone else or himself. His ? weak tho.
    Bananas and his cuz some hoes for that ? .
    Hope Ct take someone's head off.

im certain Abe is 3-0 in fades on MTV though

I'd dust any dudes on this show so I guess I'm speaking from a different viewpoint. Maybe ct gives me a run. Maybe.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she scared shitless of dude why she ain't calling the cops? Why she keep going back to him after they break up? Why she didn't just leave at the after show when homie told her straight up after seeing the episode "If you want to leave, leave." No, I think she was more shamed of her actions and scared of what Abe would do to Tom(let's be honest, Abe would probably ? for Cara Maria).

And if she was scared shitless why she go on tv and do that shizz knowing it would air 6 months later and knowing how dude would act seeing that? I'm sorry, but I'm not in the business of excusing ? behavior. She cheated, got caught, and tried to play the victim. She a bird, it's a bird trap.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    You're acting like the ? doesn't happen literally hundreds of thousands of times each day.

I bet if you put your hand up real fast in her vicinity she would instinctively twitch and guard her grill like a scared puppy.

I see a possible murder-suicide in their future.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    You're acting like the ? doesn't happen literally hundreds of thousands of times each day.

I bet if you put your hand up real fast in her vicinity she would instinctively twitch and guard her grill like a scared puppy.

I see a possible murder-suicide in their future.

It happens...I just don't see it in this case. Why y'all think dude abusive? Because he crazy hype? Stop it. She even "chased" after him when he left the stage on the aftershow(she didn't really look too far since he wasn't that far). Stop it. Is the Stockholm that strong? Homegirl just wanted some new meat with no consequences and when she got caught being a thot she began playing the victim. Talking about " I can't wear makeup in Montana." "I can't be sexy in Montana." So Abram not letting you get sexy that's why you had to lie about buying him a house before you left and hooked up with another dude? Nah you just wanted to feel "Wanted." Cut the ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    And the crazy thing is Abe STILL was looking out for her exposing Tom and Stephen for not having her back like they said they did. She loves his craziness and he obviously loves having a compassionate side to insanity. This ain't no abuse, this a respect issue.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I'm not saying he's abusive... I'm saying she is clearly scared as ? of him. That should never be the case in a relationship no matter how scary a guy you are. To keep it in the same context, when it came to Diem and CT it's not like you ever saw her straight up scared to talk out loud around him.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Ct had a bad temper and ego issues..

Abe is just a nut
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Once again if she so scared she sure didn't look like it when he came through and slobbed her down. She tried to get some new meat, got caught, then tried to play the victim. The real ether was when Abe said Tom could keep her on the aftershow and Tom said "Nah, I'm good."
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Thye've been together and living together for FIVE years now. She did his laundry before leaving and was gonna buy him a house. Sounds real abusive to me. She a bird, it's a bird trap
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I'm not sure what you're not getting about it being a demonstrable phenomenon that abused people tend to stay with their abusers whether it happens to be physical, emotional or psychological.

If that wasn't the case then there really wouldn't even be such a thing as abuse... it would always just be a single fight or argument immediately followed by a breakup or divorce.
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    Yeah that part where he was guilt tripping her and made her crawl into his lap was awkward as ? . He's hitting that ? or he's one of those hyper emotional white boys that does some ? up destructive ? when he don't get his way with her. She seems more hopeless than scared. Like she has no idea what to do with dude. By the talk with her cuz I bet she wasnt even planning on going back home after the show.
  • VIBE
    Options
    He guilts her.

That's why she comes back. She pleases others.
  • ShencotheMC
    Options
    Y'all in here sounding like Gloria Allred. Never thought I'd see the day where cats on the IC excuse ? behavior. Think about it.

She said her reason to mess with Tom was because it would help her get far in the game. Really? Tom? really? Okay.

She was happy and slobbed him down when he got there, but now she wish he didn't even come because it all blew up in her face? Now son.

She did his laundry and was gonna buy him a house with her winnings before she left, but now she wants to break up with him? Come on now.

All this points to is a bird mad that she got her royal oats sesh interrupted. Guilt trip? So if you found out your chick was messing with someone on a game you wouldn't get her to eliminate said dude in order to show loyalty?

Dude physically abusing folks yet somehow manages to not get physical with ANYONE after seeing his girlfriend talking about breaking up with him and learning it wasn't just backrubs and sandwiches(like the ? lied to him about) but actually full on making out?

Cara cheats and now Abram is abusive. Abram has been a weird guy his entire history on these shows. He's dated plenty of these women and none have gone on record as saying he's abusive. Coral was even tweeting support for him being a gentleman.

Cara specifically said that she was saying that because she didn't want Abe there and she was having fun without him. (hence the I can wear makeup/I can be sexy)

Why am I typing so much? Eff this
  • playmaker88
    Options
    You been typing paragraphs about this ? ..seriously.. Abe is a nut..

giphy.gif
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leroy is my fav . this ? never gets a good partner .
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

Leroy is my guy. He got screwed this time by his cuz getting hurt but he usually makes a dumb social game move that ? him over every time out. His social game is trash. He just waits for johnny or someone else to come up with a plan that ultimately sends him out the door. Its ridiculous.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »

Cept this time he picked his own partner and set himself up for the L
  • white715
    white715 Members Posts: 7,744 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options