The Challenge: Bloodlines

Options

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    RIP Brad & Darell. Two of the realest challenge dudes.

LMAO @ "it's not that bad"... dude was looking like he was trying to smuggle a lemon through customs under his eyelid.

And RIP to all those other guys in this clip that aren't on the show no more because they decided to ? a chick on camera.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darrell was a professional boxerl.Brad was finished from the start
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

LMAO @ "it's not that bad"... dude was looking like he was trying to smuggle a lemon through customs under his eyelid.

And RIP to all those other guys in this clip that aren't on the show no more because they decided to ? a chick on camera.

Darrell died???
  • SneakDZA
    Options

Darrell died???

Nah but he died to the challenge producers after he turned Brad into early man.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to have a redemption challenge where everyone who was banned from the show returns, ? give it some more kick, can't keep running w these same people every year.
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    Or they could every year cast a certain number of slots the same way they cast the real world so there's always new jacks.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ya im tried of seeing the people they need more drama . bring back some old heads and ? .
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

Darrell died???

Nah but he died to the challenge producers after he turned Brad into early man.

They don't wanna see a strong black competitor dominating the season. That ? won one of those challenges, was one of the top 2 competitors and them bold crackers were scared to death of him plus he was ? all their ? . If he was on that show CT and Abram woulda got ktfo and Darrell would of won again.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Dead @ Bananas throwing the challenge and acting like he was hurt. Even more dead @ the fact that they couldn't lose if they tried because the blue team is so weak.

I loved how everything fell apart for Kellyann.

Lauren isn't a joke. She looks so goofy and weak but she holds it down.

So they are bringing in CT and his brother, I assume that's who it is. That's weak. I could understand if someone got kicked off but not for some random wrench in the gears type ? . It's kinda not fair.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenna might be MVP this year...she came thru and established herself these games

I think they done sleeping on her
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    So they are bringing in CT and his brother, I assume that's who it is. That's weak. I could understand if someone got kicked off but not for some random wrench in the gears type ? . It's kinda not fair.

pretty sure that was Zack (looks like he cut his hair)
    my guess is that next week male elimination and the guys will have to compete against CT & Zach respectively
    Be careful what you wish for Vince...last time CT got called back specifically for an elimination he turned your cousin into a backpack.
    https://youtu.be/OUugoWbAhAM

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Jenna might be MVP this year...she came thru and established herself these games

snow bunny kind cute too
  • VIBE
    Options
    Damn, CT and Zach on some American Gladiators ? ? I like that, hopefully that's true, would be a new twist to challenges
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenna still a ? but she has been holding it down and yeah i bet CT is gonna have a continuous gig on the Challenges now maybe hell replace dude
  • VIBE
    Options
    Yeah, Jenna.. My ? forgot her name so I came up w some name..
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jenna is going thru what that light skin chick (Naomi??) did. Eventually you do enough challenges with the same type of events and become less worthless. Unless you @Triple B's they gave up on him. That brother can't get no more free vacays outchea.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

Jenna a beast bruh
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's no laurel, Emily, Teresa, and Camila got sniped early. So I'm not gonna give it to Jenna yet. She's got some dog in her tho.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I noticed that Abe likes to bark a lot and pretend he's crazy but then when it's time to get busy he acts all calm and rational. That might work on his girl or a person like Tom but it's pretty easy to see through.

Id get sent home for ? dude up.

i see right through that "im crazy" ? too
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That crazy ? may be overplayed but he don't come across as a sucka
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it funny how Abram keep calling this dude "John" isntead of Bananas. And y'all wouldn't have done ? , stop flexing for IC clout points.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sidenote: This has to be the most HORRIBLE game Bananas has EVER played on one of these.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Leroy is my fav . this ? never gets a good partner .

Leroy is my guy. He got screwed this time by his cuz getting hurt but he usually makes a dumb social game move that ? him over every time out. His social game is trash. He just waits for johnny or someone else to come up with a plan that ultimately sends him out the door. Its ridiculous.

dude is a trash man
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

pretty sure that was Zack (looks like he cut his hair)
    my guess is that next week male elimination and the guys will have to compete against CT & Zach respectively
    Be careful what you wish for Vince...last time CT got called back specifically for an elimination he turned your cousin into a backpack.
    https://youtu.be/OUugoWbAhAM

man he made bananas look like a lil kid straight disrespect
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    I find it funny how Abram keep calling this dude "John" isntead of Bananas. And y'all wouldn't have done ? , stop flexing for IC clout points.

Some of us out here battled more than just pokemons. Dude is not fearsome in the least.